Before and After Pics of Anabeta, Erase Pro, DAA (Formula X) and Anavar

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I got a few PM's asking me to post some before and after pics of my Anavar cycle and since I just finished last night I thought today would be a good day to post. Please note that these pics were taken last week and unfortunately over MDW my phone encountered some water damage and is broken so I lost everything. Luckily, I had emailed 4 pics to my friend. Below is a little background on how this all came about (I copy and pasted from some of my threads so if you've seen some of this before sorry):

Well, over a year ago (November 2010!!! <---I just realized that in my previous posts I've been writing 2011...I'm an idiot) I was in a motorcycle accident and I weighed about 180ish (I didn't get there all naturally) and was about to run my 2nd PH cycle. I had to get surgery and the doctors needed to attach a couple of steel plates to my ribs which will be removed in a year or so (I circled the scars). As you can imagine recovery was pretty rough and I lost about 30lbs as I was bed/couch ridden and hocked up on pain pills. I hadn't stepped foot in a gym since the accident. Coughing, sneezing and even laughing hurt my body. It was miserable. On March 13th, 2012 I weighed roughly 150-152lbs and probably about 16-17% BF (not accurate). I looked like a malnutritioned Ethiopian child. My friends would constantly make fun of me (we like to make fun of one another until we develop complexes hahaha). My main goal was to get my strength and size back. This was Day 1 of the gym and my before picture that you see here...pretty bad huh? I still can't believe it.

Mar 13th.jpg

I said to myself how the **** am I gonna start this long and hard journey? So, I immediately came to the boards seeking help/advice and it was recommended to do Rippetoe's Starting Strength and to run an 8 week cycle of Anabeta, Erase Pro, and DAA (Formula-X). On April 14th (1 month later), I weighed 162lbs. Strength was really picking up (I think I have my starting and 1 month later numbers somewhere...I can post if you want to see them), recovery was great and I felt good. However, on April 16th I found out one of my friends sells Anavar. I looked up the UGL that he gets it from and they were GTG. Now, I'm sure many of you will say "Dude WTF, finish the Anabeta cycle!!!" You can get to 180 naturally. I know, I know but after all my research and speaking to my friend it seemed like this was going to be very mild and I was sick and tired of being frail so I said what the hell (famous last words). This is also the time I stopped doing the SS and moved to a full body 5 day split. I never really focused on biceps at all because they were getting hit in my compound lifts and on back days but starting about 2 weeks ago I tried to focus more on them.

Anavar is honestly unreal haha. I now weigh 176lbs and I'm probably around 15-16% BF (but it could be higher...I'm just guessing) because I've been bulking like crazy (as clean as I possibly can though). For those that are considering to run Var I would recommend taking it at a lesser BF%. Prob around 12-14% give or take. Strength is out of control and I put on a lot of size while still maintaining a somewhat level BF%. When I do my chest workout it feels like my pecs are going to explode. They look huge and my shirt stretches out. It's insane. Same goes with biceps and legs. Legs especially. None of my jeans fit now and it sucks b/c I usually wear a slimmer fitting style but my quads are too big to fit in them haha.

May23rd 2.jpg
May 23.jpg
May23rd 3.jpg

I'm sunburned as **** by the way. I had to cover up a tattoo and some other stuff so people don't recognize it's me haha...paranoid. I want to point out that it is hard as **** to pose and take pics with one hand. I don't know how you guys do it but it ain't easy. I also look like I have no traps in these pics but I assure you I do although they need to be worked out more haha. Really wish I had the pics of my before back and after back. The difference would blow your mind.

Anavar is the **** and I will more than likely be running it again in the future. However, I won't rush it this time and I want to make sure I'm really dialed in with diet and workout routine. It feels so good to be back in the gym. Downside though is the slight atrophy (at least for me), slight foggy headed feeling (almost like a headache but bearable...this got marginally better when I added milk thistle and a kidney supplement), I also felt slower/dumber sometimes, also some short term memory issues (but I sometimes get those in general haha). Later on I was told to stop taking milk thistle and to switch to Liv 52 which I have done. Not sure I notice a difference but I figured it wouldn't hurt.

Since I was new to the stack I ran everything as directed and didn't up my dosage. As for the Anavar I ran that @ 50mg for 4 weeks, 5th week @ 60mg and 6th & 7th weeks @ 80mg. When I bumped up the dosage that's when I noticed the atrophy more. Getting it up took a bit longer sometimes but eventually he got there. I don't think I was as hard as I could've been either. However, I was also still taking the Formula X. Since they were micronized they puffed up so a bottle would last me forever (I had 2 bottles) and I was doing 2 full scoops. I actually have a little bit left from when I bought the stuff 2 months ago. I think the DAA might have helped in keeping my suppression minimal because sometimes I would go 2 rounds in a short time hahaha so it was very weird to be going back and forth like that. Am I suppressed or not? Are my balls shrinking? Is it all in my head?

Anyway, I'm running PCT now and this is what it looks like:

Tamoxifen Citrate: 20/20/10/10 (I was gonna do 40/20/20/10 but after some reading I got a little freaked out and figured I'll just do minimal)
TCF-1: Running this 24 days consecutively
Intimidate: 8 weeks
Anabeta: 4 weeks
Erase Pro: 4 weeks

After reading a lot of things about DAA, I'm not sure if what I'm doing is ok now. I've been running Formula X since March. I'm now about to take 24 days of TCF-1 and 8 weeks of Intimidate. That's 16 weeks of DAA. Is that safe?

Also, feel free to ask any questions, post concerns, advice, hate, love, etc. Thank you all that helped me achieve my main goal. The work isn't over yet and I still have a long ways to go but I'm happy where I'm at and I'm happy where I'm headed. Thanks brothers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great job man!
Really made a change.

You did a 5 day full body split?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
How did you get soo fat off anavar? Describe in detail what the tab looks like, color, shape, and ugl please.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you get soo fat off anavar? Describe in detail what the tab looks like, color, shape, and ugl please.
I could get fat off var. Not everyone shreds up like its a miracle drug.

Gymtrap

Awards
Im almost done taking anavar... But from what I realize now. Hi-tech sells crap. And I agree. But my question is, do I need a pct for this stuff?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Im almost done taking anavar... But from what I realize now. Hi-tech sells crap. And I agree. But my question is, do I need a pct for this stuff?
Pct is not needed for this herbal test booster you bought. Oddly enough would you be willing to sell me the empty bottle?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I could get fat off var. Not everyone shreds up like its a miracle drug.
For the most part cutting/bulking is based off of the diet being used alongside the gear not the gear itself. I guess my question should have been why dirty bulk on something like var? Are you saying you would buy var to dirty bulk on? I know you're knowledgeable in this because I've seen your name over at ProM.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Great job man!
Really made a change.

You did a 5 day full body split?

Hahaha no that would be wild. That's a typo. It was a 5 day split routine but I would hit Back/Legs/Chest/Tri twice a week. I guess you could say Biceps was twice too on back days but no iso work. (M: Back/Legs (squat,leg curls), T: Chest/Tris W: Biceps/shoulders Th: Rest F: Back/Legs S: Chest/Tris Su: Rest.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Am I allowed to name the UGL? If so I'll post it or PM me. Milky color when shaken. Look at my before pic. My goal was not to get cut. I needed to put on mass. I ate a lot of carbs (pasta, brown rice, quinua, etc) with the anabeta (also a lot of protein (tuna, chicken, turkey, steak, shrimp, etc.) and I continued to do so when I was on Var for the remainder of the anabeta cycle. I was also taking a weight gainer which probably added to "fat" you speak of. The only time I ate dirty was for lunch at work where most of the meals included fries. I tried my best to at least order sweet potato fries but that wasn't always available. I looked like I was in a concentration camp. I needed mass.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Am I allowed to name the UGL? If so I'll post it or PM me. Milky color when shaken. Look at my before pic. My goal was not to get cut. I needed to put on mass. I ate a lot of carbs (pasta, brown rice, quinua, etc) with the anabeta (also a lot of protein (tuna, chicken, turkey, steak, shrimp, etc.) and I continued to do so when I was on Var for the remainder of the anabeta cycle. I was also taking a weight gainer which probably added to "fat" you speak of. The only time I ate dirty was for lunch at work where most of the meals included fries. I tried my best to at least order sweet potato fries but that wasn't always available. I looked like I was in a concentration camp. I needed mass.
Ok nvm with the ugl, not hating you def put on size no doubt. It just shocked me you used var, most people in the know about steroids say var is for women (and vaginas). It's quite weak as a bulker, dbol or superdrol would have done the same or better for much much less in my opinion. On a cut though I've read 100mg anavar daily is quite exquisite.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the most part cutting/bulking is based off of the diet being used alongside the gear not the gear itself. I guess my question should have been why dirty bulk on something like var? Are you saying you would buy var to dirty bulk on? I know you're knowledgeable in this because I've seen your name over at ProM.
I know cutting/bulking is based off the diet and not the actual gear itself.

I wouldnt dirty bulk on anything as i dont have the metabolism for it.

Some people can dirty bulk on whatever they want and not get fat, while others could attempt to eat whatever they want on DNP and not only be miserable but get fat in the process.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok nvm with the ugl, not hating you def put on size no doubt. It just shocked me you used var, most people in the know about steroids say var is for women (and vaginas). It's quite weak as a bulker, dbol or superdrol would have done the same or better for much much less in my opinion. On a cut though I've read 100mg anavar daily is quite exquisite.
Var is an awesome anabolic provided you got legit stuff. Woman can use var in very small doses but i wouldnt scuff at it even if someone was bulking.

cg123

Awards
U definitely had no business running a cycle of var. u look like u never worked out a day in your life. U should have a good foundation before u started a cycle

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
U definitely had no business running a cycle of var. u look like u never worked out a day in your life. U should have a good foundation before u started a cycle
6'1" at 176? Please post pictures...

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Did you not read what I posted? I was in an accident dude. I lost 30lbs and hadn't stepped foot in a gym in over a year but I'm sure I still had muscle memory from the years I was lifting. After the accident I never even thought I would be able to take a shower without sitting in an assisted chair, wipe my ass again, or even even blow my nose. That's how much pain I was in. Yes, I realize it probably wasn't the right time to do it and I stated that in my original post along with mentioning getting my diet and routine down pat for the future. But it's too late and what's done is done. I now have a solid block to work from and strength to boot which was my goal and I achieved it.

I'm also running a full PCT unlike a lot of var users who don't take one at all or they take some half ass bull****. I did A LOT of research and must have read every thread across multiple forums and message boards. I sent PMs to respected members and got their opinions on best approaches. It may not appear smart to have taken var at this time but I'm being smart in my approach and making sure I take care of myself.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
It was liquid var and though I didn't get to price compare, I'd say the price I paid wasn't too bad. However, I don't know what people were paying but I know people were screaming at how expensive it is. The vial I got was 50mg/30ml. And two of my friends that ran it with me (who were not bulking) had abs in I swear to g-d in under 3 weeks. I was like WHY THE **** DO I NOT LOOK LIKE THAT???? and then I realized "oh yeah. I'm bulking haha". I'd say I'm a pretty good responder to drugs but it's also a double edged sword as I'll more than likely get the unwanted sides too. For me this was a mild steroid, minimal sides, good strength gains, and one where you keep the majority of your gains. The positives simply outweighed the negatives and since I hadn't been in the gym in so long I didn't want to just jump into something stronger.

cg123

Awards
Haha bitched.. But also tru!
True but I also made a more valid point than u. Not trying to be a dick just being honest that he was in no position to start a cycle of var. I may be younger but I know a lot

ejschmidt

True but I also made a more valid point than u. Not trying to be a dick just being honest that he was in no position to start a cycle of var. I may be younger but I know a lot
In the realm of forum rules, it really doesn't matter how much you know if you're 17, or for that matter 20.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Very good progress, but don't you think you could have gotten similar results naturally due to your muscle memory? Thank you

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Great progress OP. If I didn't know better I'd say it looks like you were running Dbol haha. Definitely gain a **** load of size. Good to hear that you fully recovered from the accident!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Var for women and *****s? You have little knowledge on this drug then it's perhaps the single best oral for recomping there is read up on it

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Var for women and *****s? You have little knowledge on this drug then it's perhaps the single best oral for recomping there is read up on it
x2. Var is not "for women" it is often used by women because it is on the safer/lighter side for them. As far as vaginas go..it will increase the size of their clit if taken at too high of doses

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2. Var is not "for women" it is often used by women because it is on the safer/lighter side for them. As far as vaginas go..it will increase the size of their clit if taken at too high of doses
Its used by women be wise it is not.overly androgenic it has nothing to.do with sides and ANY steroid can enlarge a woman's clot and cause other male.like characteristics based on how androgenic the hormone is var eq deca and primo are the ones I see women using the most

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Very good progress, but don't you think you could have gotten similar results naturally due to your muscle memory? Thank you
Perhaps, but I don't think I could've seen these types of gains in that short of time. I'll admit it. It had a lot to do with my self-confidence. Looking in the mirror and seeing that before picture every day will make you feel like **** haha (at least for me it did). I know AAS isn't some magic pill or answer and yes, if I had worked really, really hard I might have been able to achieve that naturally but who knows for certain. I hadn't stepped foot in a gym in over a year. My psyche was shot and I was depressed. I wanted my old self back. I did extensive research, made sure the ugl my friend was getting it from was legit, and I covered all angles in my PCT. This is what I ultimately wanted and the mass I put on has actually helped a lot with the pain that I still deal with everyday. I'm happy now and I feel better about myself. I'm not going to let this be all smoke and mirrors as I plan on remaining natural for at least a year working my ass off in the gym and getting my diet right. Many will say this should've been done before I started the Var cycle and maybe so but it's what I wanted and I do what I want haha j/k.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Great progress OP. If I didn't know better I'd say it looks like you were running Dbol haha. Definitely gain a **** load of size. Good to hear that you fully recovered from the accident!
Thanks man. I still deal with some pain everyday. Constantly turning in bed at night b/c I sleep on my sides where the steel plates are (I can't sleep on my back). Mornings then suck b/c I've been laying on my sides all night and they're a little sore. Some sitting positions hurt and if I sit too long a certain way I get burning sensations where the incisions are. Some lifts hurt as well but as I mentioned the mass I put on has helped decrease the pain which was an unexpected surprise.

Things haven't been easy and I've always been an ectomorph so I would have to work twice as hard as everyone else. I didn't break 100lbs until I was a freshman in high school and even throughout those years I wasn't even near 150lbs. That's why I eventually went the PH route to give me a little boost to put on some size. I saw great gains and new my body responded well to these types of compounds. Then when I was going to run another cycle, I got into the accident. When my friend said that he was selling var I immediately researched everything I could find on it. I figured it was stronger than most OTC PH's (since it is a steroid), sides were comparable, it didn't aromatise (big plus), you kept most of your gains (very important) and hell if women can take it so can I. People were seeing great results from it and I thought this would be the perfect steroid to use. And you know what? For me it was.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Once again the op didn't recomp, he dirty bulked to the extreme and I said "people in the know" not "this is my opinion on anavar"

bubbaboi

Awards
Once again the op didn't recomp, he dirty bulked to the extreme and I said "people in the know" not "this is my opinion on anavar"
^agreed
he did gain a good amount of muscle though judging from the pictures. people i know who've used var solo in the past at 60-80mg have told me that they barely noticed anything other than mild strength gains and using any more would be a waste of money unless used as a hardening agent during contest prep. but to be fair, they've used stronger compounds before the var.

Gymtrap

Awards
Thanks for the info. And I guess I would just ask you to pay for the shipping. If your serious.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. And I guess I would just ask you to pay for the shipping. If your serious.
Dead serious, would love to keep my multi vitamins in a bottle that says anavar haha, but yeah that's just an herbal compound, not actual oxandrolone