Question about a cycle

tattoopierced1

Gonna do one more cycle of PH's before the ban but have some questions. First off, I cannot do a transdermal because I have a newborn that is due around the time that I am going to start this cycle, so I dont want to risk any of the dermal rubbing off on him. I am looking at a M1,4ADD and 1,4andro cycle. I know I should get some 1-Test in there somewhere but cannot risk it with the kid. Just checking to see if this would be an OK cycle without the 1-Test. Looking at 90-100mg ed M1,4ADD for 4 weeks and 900mg of 1,4andro ed for 4 weeks. I have Nolva and Arimidex on hand in case of gyno as well. Using Nolva for PCT.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
you could do 1-test cyp and pin it.
Pinning is a good option. Definitely understand your not wanting to use a transdermal right now, that's definitely a good decision. For another way to get some 1 test into the cycle what I'd reccomend is getting some of that 1-AD powder 1fast400 is selling. Buy enough of it and just take it with a scoop like you would creatine, or cap it before the kid comes and use it like that.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For another way to get some 1 test into the cycle what I'd reccomend is getting some of that 1-AD powder 1fast400 is selling. Buy enough of it and just take it with a scoop like you would creatine, or cap it before the kid comes and use it like that.
Good idea! I would go this route.

dd

tattoopierced1

thanks. How much of the 1AD powder would I need to buy to add it in with my protein/creatine and then 1AD mix? Also, I am assuming you add a tablespoon, or would you use a full scoop that comes in most protein powders?

tattoopierced1

I would do the 1test cyp. but I dont want to brew it..i'm not too handy with that kind of stuff...i actually have some EQ and Test Enan. but dont want to use it yet as I dont have everything I need...I just figure I might as well get one more good PH cycle in before the ban before I start pinning my AAS....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there's 350 mg in 1/4 teaspoon of 1-ad a tablespoon of 1-ad would certainly be overkill lol i would take a 1/4 teaspoon twice a day for 6 weeks mixed with grapefruit juice both times

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
there's 350 mg in 1/4 teaspoon of 1-ad a tablespoon of 1-ad would certainly be overkill lol i would take a 1/4 teaspoon twice a day for 6 weeks mixed with grapefruit juice both times
Yeah. You don't have to use that much because it's got good oral availability and converts at a decent rate too. Basically all you have to do is get a set of kitchen measuring spoons and use them only for ph measuring. Take the 1/4 teaspoon or 1/3 teaspoon spoon and use that. Now don't throw it into a shake, it tastes like **** and you never know how much will end up getting stuck to the side of the cup. Basically drop it on your tongue and then just down the grapefruit juice real quick to kill the taste.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i really don't think 700mg of 1-ad is too much at all i did 600 last time and people go as high as 900

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would really do it for 700 for 6 weeks even if you are going to do it at 350 do it for 6 weeks you don't really start to see gains until about the 3rd week

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
so 350mg per day for 4 weeks with this cycle correct?
My first 1 AD cycle was a real cautious, 20 day run of 600mg per day. Wasn't interested in gains, just wanted to see if I could feel the effects of a cycle and do PCT correctly. At the end of the cycle is when I felt the effects, basically muscles haqd a nice hardness to them, strength was going up. Strength gains kicked in first, no lethargy, and oddly enough I was horny as hell and trying to nail every woman in sight. My next couple of 1 test cycles agree with the other guy's advice. It takes a few weeks for gains to really kick in, so I'd go for the six weeks.

tattoopierced1

So I would need to buy 25 grams of the 1AD powder for 600mg per day for 6 weeks then correct?

tattoopierced1

sweet, just ordered 26g of it..not bad, only came to $65. Also, on the end of my cycle, I am thinking about taking some M5AA before I start my PCT...or should I take that along with PCT to get rid of some water that I may have gained while on cycle....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't take the M5aa during pct as its suppressive i also wouldn't take it on a 1-ad only cycle as 1-ad (converting to 1-test) is highly androgenic and you will keep you nice and dry on its own the M5aa just really isn't necessary

now if you throw in 4-ad to the cyle i would suggest the M5aa but as you don't want to use a trans (fully understand) i'm not sure i'd use the oral as you need a buttload as it doesn't have a high oral availability

if you were going to add anything else i'd make it 4oht

yourHEAD

Awards
Gonna do one more cycle of PH's before the ban but have some questions. First off, I cannot do a transdermal because I have a newborn that is due around the time that I am going to start this cycle, so I dont want to risk any of the dermal rubbing off on him. I am looking at a M1,4ADD and 1,4andro cycle. I know I should get some 1-Test in there somewhere but cannot risk it with the kid. Just checking to see if this would be an OK cycle without the 1-Test. Looking at 90-100mg ed M1,4ADD for 4 weeks and 900mg of 1,4andro ed for 4 weeks. I have Nolva and Arimidex on hand in case of gyno as well. Using Nolva for PCT.
Big Thumbs up on a smart decision to avoid ANY chance of contact with the newborn. One of the smartest things I've read in a long time. I've been on 600mg 1,4andro for about 4 weeks now but I've been taking 400mg 1-test transdermal for about 3 weeks at the same time but I started the 1-test a week after the 1,4andro (because 1,4 takes a bit to start up). No bloat, no sides, no loss of libido, small testicular atrophy but nothing like I was expecting, good mood, and I'm feeling great. You might want to consider a 1AD and 1,4andro cycle. I really like it because I'm not holding water weight. Strength is up, weight is up a couple pounds and my girlfriend seems to think I'm looking leaner and a bit bigger. I can't really tell but it can be hard to criticize yourself. I just rely on the info my gf and my workout partner share and they seem to think they can see and tell a differance. I still have two and a half more weeks on both compounds and I expect the most gains to come from now through the end. The 1,4 keeps my appetite up so I'm not having problems eating lots. I'll post some results and my overall impression once I finish PCT. I'll be using Metacort and Nolva for PCT in standard dosings. I really think 1AD and 1,4 might be a great oral stack. I already plan to buy some more 1,4andro and trans 1-test for another cycle before summer. Those two compounds will FOR SURE be on my list to buy before the ban (among others I want to try)

Regards,

Brian

tattoopierced1

I thought the M1,4ADD was a wet bulker..hence why I was going to have some M5AA for after the cycle in case of any water and to harden up a bit.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh i'm sorry i didn't notice the m14add well it converts to dbol so it certainly is a wet bulker lol
i still wouldn't run the m5aa post cycle what about a cycle like this
weeks
1-4 m1,4add 100mgs
1-6 600mg 1-ad
1-6 900mg 1,4ad
5-6 30mg m5aa
that should work out to be a pretty stellar cycle my friend you'll definitely be happy with the results

tattoopierced1

i believe that is what i'll end up doing with Nolva for PCT along with some R-ALA and Milk Thistle and throw in some ZMA. Should I get Arimidex or Letro just in case of gyno on cycle...which would be better?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i believe that is what i'll end up doing with Nolva for PCT along with some R-ALA and Milk Thistle and throw in some ZMA. Should I get Arimidex or Letro just in case of gyno on cycle...which would be better?
Letro I believe.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
for gyno use nolva! if you see symptoms of it (itchy puffy nipples) start using 60mg a day until symptoms disappear then use 10mg a day for the rest of the cycle
adex and letro are for bloat nolva's for gyno

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glenihan is right, Nolva is the only thing shown to prevent, and reverse early signs of gyno. You shouldn't have to worry about it with the m5aa.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Glenihan is right, Nolva is the only thing shown to prevent, and reverse early signs of gyno. You shouldn't have to worry about it with the m5aa.
Good catch guys. With the talk of the "wet cycle" I was just thinking aromatase inhibitors. They're right. Use an AI like lerto from the start just to be sure if you want, but if you feel gyno starting hit the nolva.

tattoopierced1

sorry, one more question. How would I dose these.. i.e. 1 time per day, two times per day for certain things?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
once is day is fine for nolva longer half life for things like letro .5mg eod is fine
but i wouldn't suggest using letro unless bloat became an issue
and wouldn't use nolva unless you noticed oncoming signs of gyno them 60mg a day until symptons subside

tattoopierced1

sorry about the confusion..meant about while on cycle, not PCT...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
letro is the strongest things out there you say you have arimidex already correct?

Just start the arimidex off from day 1 and youll be fine regarding bloat problems.

tattoopierced1

ok, I think I may have confused ppl in my response. I was talking about certain times for things like the M1,4ADD and 1,4Andro, M5AA, 1AD, etc..not PCT items like Nolva or Arimidex. Hope that clears things up.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
gotcha personally i would split all the PH's up to 3 doses during the day right after breakfast after lunch and after your last meal

rbbm81

Awards
I am about to start a cycle almost identical to this ..next week..for 6 weeks

m14ad- 200 mgs a day
m5aa- 20 mgs non training days and 60 mgs on training days
1-ad- 600mgs a day
1 test ether gells - 215mgs a day

i am just throwing in the 1 test becuase i have a bottle of 90 pills i need to use...

i have aquestion though any of you guys know how much 5aa is optimal to use on off days for keeping estrogen down???