Super DMZ old formula

sorendo2670

Awards
photo14.JPG

Hey everyone, just purchased the old version of Super DMZ by IronMagLabs. It Contains 10 mgs of superdrol and 10 mgs of Dimethazine.

Here are its claims:

Super-DMZ Rx™ is a newly formulated anabolic "Hardening Stack" engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. Super-DMZ Rx™ incorporates a combination of two synergistic compounds that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. The Pro-Anabolic Super-DMZ Rx™ (aka Suprdrol~Dymethazine) contains the compounds Suprdrol and Dymethazine. These are two of the most powerful legal compounds available on the market today bar none. Do not confuse other Suprdrol~Dymethazine knock offs (clones) with Super-DMZ Rx™, they are not the same compounds! Super-DMZ Rx™ will increase lean muscle mass and strength at a level that is comparable to popular anabolic steroids such as Dianabol and Anadrol.
Features:
•Increases Lean Muscle Mass
•Increases Strength & Power
•Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
•No Bloating or Water Retention

I am on my 16th day of LGI Halo 25 which is a halodrol clone. And this is my first ever PH cycle. So far I am up 6 lbs from 191 to 197. I am def. getting bigger and people are noticing. My shoulders and traps have exploded in size, my chest looks more sculpted, and my arms have become more dense and vascular. Strength is gradually going up but slow. I started at 50 mgs for the first 10 days and am now at 75 mgs. One thing i have noticed though is that i have lost definition in my abs and my stomach is starting to protrude slightly. Its not a huge deal i would just like it to be a lot tighter. Is this normal? maybe from water retention. I am doing a recomp and maintaing calories trying to build lean muscle while losing some fat. My upper body definetely looks more defined and i can start to see nice separation between traps, shoulders and chest, its just that the abdominal reason is the only problem. Alot of times i feel bloated after I eat also while taking this. I have tried lowering carbs a little and adding more cardio but nothing seems to be changing the way i want it to. In a few weeks after getting off of halo i will be using Nolvadex for PCT and then taking a few months off of everything. My question is if i wait until december to start my Super DMZ for another recomp with goals to add a good 10 to 14 lbs, could i stack it with a cutter like furazadrol or orastan? Super DMZ already seems to be quite potent and therefore pretty hepatoxic. I will be using cycle assist starting 2 weeks prior and through pct, Anteus labs Aegis which contains TUDCA, and Himalaya Liv 52. It might seem a little overboard but i would rather be on the safe side. Any suggestions? thx

SlyCamaro

Awards
DMZ works awsome, it will lean you out if you eat right. I had the same issue as you on H drol, it made me gain size in my mid section! I am on my second run of DMZ, I had very little sides on it and shut down was not bad at all. I would do PCT then another 6 weeks off before you run it. I took about 3 1/2 months off before this second run, and I kept most of my gains of the DMZ... the H drol I lost most of it, not a fan of it.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Lost a lot of my gains pmag. Just started a log on dmz by transform.