Running on cycle

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Two of the guys I work with are currently on DMZ. I don't know what dosing they're using but I'm sure its just whatever the bottle designates. They've been sucking when we do runs and both blame the DMZ, I have never heard of anabolics affecting runs until this. Anybody willing to tell me why this happens?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well their natural test production may be super low, estrogen getting high and they are reaping some sides. Increased lethargy, joint soreness, loss of libido, loss of endurance. When i took DMZ it was in conjunction with MLMG and EPI so it's hard for me to comment on it solo, but i will say that after about the half way point in my cycle i would get winded just getting out of bed. I still killed it at the gym, but my energy levels were in the tank.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Well their natural test production may be super low, estrogen getting high and they are reaping some sides. Increased lethargy, joint soreness, loss of libido, loss of endurance. When i took DMZ it was in conjunction with MLMG and EPI so it's hard for me to comment on it solo, but i will say that after about the half way point in my cycle i would get winded just getting out of bed. I still killed it at the gym, but my energy levels were in the tank.
So its just low energy? They made it sound like they're in pain from it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using og dymethazine from iforce when I was in my strength and conditioning class.
Strength was great.

Conditioning was brutal. But because of the pumps you get in your back, calves and tibialis

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I was using og dymethazine from iforce when I was in my strength and conditioning class.
Strength was great.

Conditioning was brutal. But because of the pumps you get in your back, calves and tibialis
So its just extraordinarily painful pumps while running? Cuz they were sucking.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's all I could notice, cause yea, they sucked big time.

B

bigred6347

Awards
So its just extraordinarily painful pumps while running? Cuz they were sucking.
ya that can happen man. how are they doing on rucks? i just had a 12 miler and was suckin big d on it. never fell out or anything close but my back was kickin my butt after like mile 1.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its just low energy? They made it sound like they're in pain from it.
The thing with anabolics is that we could take the same thing, and you might have different sides than myself. As for pain, that's probably from back pumps.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
ya that can happen man. how are they doing on rucks? i just had a 12 miler and was suckin big d on it. never fell out or anything close but my back was kickin my butt after like mile 1.
We haven't done one in a couple of weeks but on the last one one of them got some pretty bad shin splints. Not sure if he was on cycle then though.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
The thing with anabolics is that we could take the same thing, and you might have different sides than myself. As for pain, that's probably from back pumps.
The only people I've ever seen use DMZ were both sucking the D on those runs. Doesn't give me a good picture of DMZ at all...

W

wanaBJacked

tell them to get tourine for the calf and back pumps if they're not already taking it. it's a mythelated compound i believe so tell them to get joint supps if they're not on them. for libido maybe some dhea, a natty test booster might not work as well idk. and something that may help a tad is getting some iron pills to help with red blood cell production.

I know a lot of guys who struggle with cardio when on a cycle unless they're cutting most of them dont even do it.I've never experienced back pumps because the compounds i've taken were pretty weak on sides but i'm going to start an epi tren stack soon so i'm sure im about to find out.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
tell them to get tourine for the calf and back pumps if they're not already taking it. it's a mythelated compound i believe so tell them to get joint supps if they're not on them. for libido maybe some dhea, a natty test booster might not work as well idk. and something that may help a tad is getting some iron pills to help with red blood cell production.

I know a lot of guys who struggle with cardio when on a cycle unless they're cutting most of them dont even do it.I've never experienced back pumps because the compounds i've taken were pretty weak on sides but i'm going to start an epi tren stack soon so i'm sure im about to find out.
They were both about done so they just cut the cycle a few days short and went into pct.