Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20 stack=to much? - AnabolicMinds.com

Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20 stack=to much?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20 stack=to much?

This is my first thread on here but not my first time taking supplements. I have done a lot of reading on this forum and I have found tons of great info. I have never taken any kind of PH just test boosters, protein, creatine...etc. I am currently in Afghanistan and have been since last September. I have been working out pretty hard since I got here. This is the first time in about 5 years I have actually been able to lift on the regular without having to stop for some reason. Just over 5 years ago I was diagnosed with testicular cancer so I lost one of my boys. I was 23 at the time too, so check yourself if you don't already. I got diagnosed in Kuwait when I was stationed there and I was about 195 14% body fat. After surgery and being sick as hell I weighed a whopping 175. I currently am around 200 and 20% body fat.

I said all that to ask this....since I only have one nut left would it be a bad idea to take PHs or actual steroids?

Like the title says I bought Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20….I thought about stacking them all together to see how it works. I have never taken any kind of estrogen blocker but I have heard nothing but great things about Erase Pro. I am currently taking 2 weeks off from Prometheus Rising my Man, which was good but the turbo ****s that came with it.

So what do you guys think about that stack? I was also going to keep taking creatine, BCAA’s, protein, CLA, Omega-3’s and Jack3d. Thanks for your time and help.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boz8029 View Post
    This is my first thread on here but not my first time taking supplements. I have done a lot of reading on this forum and I have found tons of great info. I have never taken any kind of PH just test boosters, protein, creatine...etc. I am currently in Afghanistan and have been since last September. I have been working out pretty hard since I got here. This is the first time in about 5 years I have actually been able to lift on the regular without having to stop for some reason. Just over 5 years ago I was diagnosed with testicular cancer so I lost one of my boys. I was 23 at the time too, so check yourself if you don't already. I got diagnosed in Kuwait when I was stationed there and I was about 195 14% body fat. After surgery and being sick as hell I weighed a whopping 175. I currently am around 200 and 20% body fat.

I said all that to ask this....since I only have one nut left would it be a bad idea to take PHs or actual steroids?

Like the title says I bought Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20….I thought about stacking them all together to see how it works. I have never taken any kind of estrogen blocker but I have heard nothing but great things about Erase Pro. I am currently taking 2 weeks off from Prometheus Rising my Man, which was good but the turbo ****s that came with it.

So what do you guys think about that stack? I was also going to keep taking creatine, BCAA’s, protein, CLA, Omega-3’s and Jack3d. Thanks for your time and help.

Dang man, sorry to hear about that.

I know this probably isnt what you want to hear, but anything that elevates testosterone in your condition is certainly something i would speak with a doctor first about.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The way I see it is that they told me that the one would compensate. I will just say that it did....it grew. I have had my test levels tested for 5 years now and they have always been with in normal ranges if not a little better than normal. I talked to my oncologist and he told me that I can function as if I have two since the other one naturally adjust. I do see your point though. I have taken different test boosters over the years with no negative results from them.

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boz8029
    The way I see it is that they told me that the one would compensate. I will just say that it did....it grew. I have had my test levels tested for 5 years now and they have always been with in normal ranges if not a little better than normal. I talked to my oncologist and he told me that I can function as if I have two since the other one naturally adjust. I do see your point though. I have taken different test boosters over the years with no negative results from them.
    You'll b fine bro, that's a sick ass stack, go for it.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    You'll b fine bro, that's a sick ass stack, go for it.
    I appreciate it man. I just wanted to make sure they didn't counter each other and the I dose the correctly. I think it will be pretty awesome!!

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I forgot to say that I am going to do this for a full 8 weeks. Is there anything that I can add to it? I am trying to one really good stack before I redeploy. Thanks again.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I forgot to say that I am going to do this for a full 8 weeks. Is there anything that I can add to it? I am trying to one really good stack before I redeploy. Thanks again.
    ECA for your cardio days, that sh*t will shred u up when your diet is on point.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    ECA for your cardio days, that sh*t will shred u up when your diet is on point.
    Thanks....I will give that a look too.

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks....I will give that a look too.
    No problem bro.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bump.....anyone else have thoughts on this stack?

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Could I add H-Drol from Competive Edge Labs or would that be too much?

12. SPS
    Answers

You could run Hdrol but it would totally change the cycle, you would need support supps and pct, its more of a one or the other. I would run that to get some more gains and drop bf, then a month or 2 after that run Hdrol, you will get more out of it that way imo

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SPS
    You could run Hdrol but it would totally change the cycle, you would need support supps and pct, its more of a one or the other. I would run that to get some more gains and drop bf, then a month or 2 after that run Hdrol, you will get more out of it that way imo
    This.
    Run the stack you're planning now. Then run the h-drol. It'll b better and you'll b on longer.

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Thank you for the tip. I will plan on going with what I have and then running the Hdrol afterwards. I was just trying to add the best mix possible to run together before I redeploy. Anything you can think of to add?

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87 View Post
    This.
    Run the stack you're planning now. Then run the h-drol. It'll b better and you'll b on longer.
    Thank you too. I do need to burn some fat off too.

16. SPS
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boz8029 View Post
    Thank you for the tip. I will plan on going with what I have and then running the Hdrol afterwards. I was just trying to add the best mix possible to run together before I redeploy. Anything you can think of to add?
    You could research forma, androhard. But really the next step would be adding in stuff like epi, Hdrol, dmz, etc

Really it will come down to diet, getting enough protein and all that stuff.

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

with the current stack how would it be dosed and at what length?

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    You could research forma, androhard. But really the next step would be adding in stuff like epi, Hdrol, dmz, etc

Really it will come down to diet, getting enough protein and all that stuff.
    I eat like a horse at meals and drink Muscle Juice between meals so calories and nutrition are not a problem. I guess I will run this stack and then look into a PH.

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    with the current stack how would it be dosed and at what length?
    I plan on running the whole thing for a full 8 weeks. I am going to dose as the bottles suggest unless someone on here says it would work better another way.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bump.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intimidate/DAA in between anabeta/erase stack?
    By rqtball in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:45 AM
  2. OK to take Endosurge DAA Erase stack at 70% dose
    By ahh123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:09 PM
  3. Erase/Endosurge Stack
    By slim340 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 12:13 AM
  5. I need the Erase and Endosurge stack!! Nutra!!!
    By halfhuman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:28 PM