Test flu?

Sunny

Awards
The last few days my throat has been getting real scratchy, head aches, and now body temp is going up. I just started my 4th week of epistane at 40mgs and test cyp at 500 a week. I heard about "test flu" but not sure if this is it. And I cant take any OTC stuff cuz I'm on epi too!

Anyone have advice on how to deal with it and if itll go away soon?

Sunny

Awards
I also have anti biotics (ampicillin) should take them?

BornFighter

Awards
You can get test flu from rapid spikes in hormone levels. If your gear had bacteria in it (UGL) I would not be using it. 48 hours post inject you T levels peak, causing a rapid influx of hormones, this generally happens to people new to gear. I've also heard that you can get it because certain oils in anabolics (sesame oil etc.) are biologically active and cause an immune reaction. As far as taking an antibiotic personally I would stop EPI and start taking them or if it gets really bad or antibiotics dont work go to a doctor.

Sunny

Awards
Thanks, Im stopping EPI for a few days so I can take some stuff to help this go away. My gear is straight from a doctor so I doubt that is the issue. Maybe my body just isnt used to so much T

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'd give it a couple days...should pass. I honestly don't know if the antibiotics would even work. Your body is experiencing these symptoms from the rapid influx of exogenous hormones. Not a virus