Thoughts?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Haven't heard of anyone running an SD and Katana stack so I thought I'd give it a go. A little about myself: 27yrs, 5'7, 185lbs, multiple pH's under my belt including SD twice and HD.

SD: 20/20/20/20
Kat: 250/250/250/250/250/250
On hand:
Torem
Endosurge
Fish oil
Erase
Letro (just in case)

Also I have a bit of rebound gyno from a pervious SD run, could I protect myself if I ran a mild AI (erase) throughout, and if so how would I dose it? Thank you for your time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Kat at around 300-350 if you wanna get more shredded IMO. I don't think an AI on cycle...but you could start AI 2 weeks in PCT (Erase) at 3 and go down then...or just go 1/1/3/3 in PCT with erase...torem is fine , i think you know the dosage with previous cycle under your belt , and please log this oO I have seen great results on people with SD and Kata but separetly , interested to see both of them...Also why not 5 weeks of SD? just curious.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I've always seen SD at 4wks that's why. But thanks for the response. I'll take it to 5wks, you know, for science lol

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
"for science" lol have fun man

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks of 20 mg SD? You must not like your body lol

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah usually by the end of week 4 people are ready to call it quits

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I enjoy my body! But Cel spit out 5wks like it was the Norm... So I'll probably oblige him

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks is not the norm for SD especially at 20 mg. 10 mg is a diff story.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made it for 2 weeks with SD before calling it quits. 20 mgs a day by the 2nd week all I wanted to do was sleep and eat lol 2 weeks gained 16 pounds. Lost it all after being off it for 2 weeks.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I made it for 2 weeks with SD before calling it quits. 20 mgs a day by the 2nd week all I wanted to do was sleep and eat lol 2 weeks gained 16 pounds. Lost it all after being off it for 2 weeks.
16lbs in TWO weeks! I bet that was fun

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha not much fun at all I felt like hell!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ha not much fun at all I felt like hell!
He wont understand until he tries it himself. People think they can "tough it out".. try toughing out not being able to function for a full week and come back and say how fun it was ha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
5 weeks is not the norm for SD especially at 20 mg. 10 mg is a diff story.
Forgot to add the 10mg lol
He wont understand until he tries it himself. People think they can "tough it out".. try toughing out not being able to function for a full week and come back and say how fun it was ha
and thats meant for me :3

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not at all. I did not understand until I did my first cycle either. Certain things you can only learn by experience.
True , what I do know , is that 5-6 weeks of SD at 10mg makes gain more keepable (Jb mentioned this sometimes before) , though idk about using superdrol at all X_X its an active steroid after all and its strong , I do know that Kata/furaza don't give out much sides still at 350 and they lean you out soooo fast.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True , what I do know , is that 5-6 weeks of SD at 10mg makes gain more keepable (Jb mentioned this sometimes before) , though idk about using superdrol at all X_X its an active steroid after all and its strong , I do know that Kata/furaza don't give out much sides still at 350 and they lean you out soooo fast.
Sd 5-6 weeks at 10mg seems pretty cool...what kind of gains would you get from that?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sd 5-6 weeks at 10mg seems pretty cool...what kind of gains would you get from that?
Ask JB I have no experience on superdrol myself...merely quoting it kinda like a recipe , but I did see him mention gains are FAR more keepable at this rate. I would imagine ON cycle gains are less than 20mg for 4 weeks BUT I imagine after PCT the outcome would be gains@10mg>gains@20mg.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You will have a much easier time in pct with 10 mg superdrol but unfortunately you don't get that "god like" feeling in the gym like you do with 20 mg+ and some people don't like that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg for 6 weeks will add at least 10lbs, and it will be easy to maintain, and little to no sides.

take it first thing in the morning, and go about your business

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
10mg for 6 weeks will add at least 10lbs, and it will be easy to maintain, and little to no sides.

take it first thing in the morning, and go about your business
By itself O_O?? 10lbs with 10mg of superdrol once a day for 6 weeks...and little to no sides...? Wow, that sounds way better than the god like feeling at the gym haahaha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is but if you've ran 20-30 mg, you will want to bump it for that feeling. Self control is hard. But missing the sides is nice.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It is but if you've ran 20-30 mg, you will want to bump it for that feeling. Self control is hard. But missing the sides is nice.
Hm I see the point in saying it shouldn't be a first time run for many , because of the temptation to get the feeling of 20-30mg...interesting.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I guess it's not crazy when someone runs Hdrol with 10mg of sdrol with a non methyl