stack timing

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Hey all. My cycle will have D-Zine, MLMG, and Liquidex .. I was just curious if I should be taking them all together or separately or spread out.

dzine 30/30/45/45/45/45
mlmg 100/100/100/100/0/0
adex 1/4 mg ed first week, eod next 5 weeks

should i spread the dzine and mlmg out throughout the day and take the adex in the morning or something like that? thx fellas

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
dzine has a 12 hour half life. so space them out by 12 hours, once you start taking 3 caps space it out by 8 hours to keep saturated blood levels. Mlmg should be dosed every 6-8 hours. i think you should get another bottle of lmg and run it for 8 weeks. 2 weeks past the dzine.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
haha ur crazy man, 100x4 is already 2 bottles. if anything ill run it for 5 weeks. i don't want to end on a wet.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i see. 4 weeks is fine, if thats your concern

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Im willing to do 5, would that be a safe thing to do just keep it at 100? Besides that, thanks for the dosing ur the man. You basically tweaked this thing to perfection, u might as well do it also and well see how good it is haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would just split the dosage up twice per day, with one pre work out
And put the adex on the shelf for the 3rd week of pct

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
I would just split the dosage up twice per day, with one pre work out
And put the adex on the shelf for the 3rd week of pct
I don't know what any of that means. Twice per day, one with pre workout and one at night or one with pre workout and one in the morning? I usually workout 2 hours after I wake up.

And put adex on the shelf for the 3rd week of pct? Does that mean continue it into my pct for the first 2 weeks? thx man