I'm a jedi mind wizard(after augest).Ostraine plus andro drive.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next cycle will be a euphoric,good feeling mind and body training cycle.Andro drive interest the hell out of me.I will be trying for cardio PR's on this cycle.HIIT and top joging speed.Updates will include The time it takes me to run a mile.For Hiit and circuit's I will be updating you on the intensity and PR's with kettlebell swings,slams,weighted pushups,wieghted chin ups and more in a I'm already huge,muscle is not my goal.Instead I'll be chasing that alpha male feeling along with cardio endurance with these 2 products after augest.I will use a serm after because at 6 androdrive pills a day for 8 weeks and 25 mg ostraine for 8 weeks I will need it im sure.

This thread is to build anticipation for the cycle LOG.Thats correct,log.I already got the ai,cycle support,serm,SARM(osta)now to save up for the drive.

My last log was successfull and so was my pct log.Although lacked detail.This time will be different but still no pictures to protect my anonymity but I will be doing alot more logs on various things very soon.

Reps for primordial,I would also like to ask for a discount code for drive.Send via PM if you so choose to give me.

Side note:love my bros at AM.com

FubarFit

Awards
AM is where its at pyro. In for the haul. Ps like the title but never really seen too many of the star wars so no clever joke yet.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are not the jokes your looking for*waves hand*

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sub. Always wanted to try androdrive and funds won't allow it for a while, but I will have a dmz + stano run in July tho.

Your doing androdrive for a 4 week run @ 6caps? 3am 3pm

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub. Always wanted to try androdrive and funds won't allow it for a while, but I will have a dmz + stano run in July tho.

Your doing androdrive for a 4 week run @ 6caps? 3am 3pm
both ostraine and andro drive will be dosed once in the am.8 week cycle my man.Let me know if you start a log on dmz/stano.I have been interested in DMZ sense my first cycle.Stano sounds good too.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
both ostraine and andro drive will be dosed once in the am.8 week cycle my man.Let me know if you start a log on dmz/stano.I have been interested in DMZ sense my first cycle.Stano sounds good too.
I will let you know brother for sure, Just got to get my sponsored log out of the way first only thing my package comes in some time next week!

DMZ going to be sick! dry, lean, dense, ripped look. Better then a SD and stano just going to bring more ripped, dry, and vaniy look! going to be a fun and insane 4 week run. As airbrone42 say "this stack eats the best."

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will let you know brother for sure, Just got to get my sponsored log out of the way first only thing my package comes in some time next week!

DMZ going to be sick! dry, lean, dense, ripped look. Better then a SD and stano just going to bring more ripped, dry, and vaniy look! going to be a fun and insane 4 week run. As airbrone42 say "this stack eats the best."
You will have penis arms in no time*vascularity*

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got them last cycle.Pstanz/helladrol/clen/carb cycling and calorie cycling at the same time.

Got to 6 % and had to stop for sanity reasons.
Most vascular I have ever been but a winny clone will do that haha.My forearms looked like a big c...rooster.
Veins popping on my REAR delts.Was a little scarey actually.
I felt like crap though,no energy what so ever due to being at 6% worth it though.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I wish I had 6% bf am at 12-14% I think, abs kind of come and go on me, do have some fat to drop mostly lower stomach area not to bad and then a good touch up to the overall stomach area then a touch up on the sides and ill be satisfied, just want to maintain a flatter stomach which is hard coming of a bulk a while back.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had 6% bf am at 12-14% I think, abs kind of come and go on me, do have some fat to drop mostly lower stomach area not to bad and then a good touch up to the overall stomach area then a touch up on the sides and ill be satisfied, just want to maintain a flatter stomach which is hard coming of a bulk a while back.
get 8 to 9 % if your going for any bodyfat %.6 makes you feel sick.It's too low,that's contest prep bodyfat.I just wanted to see if I could get there.