Novedex Xtreme?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions, feed back, or how it compares to 6 oxo or formestane about Novedex Xtreme? I am not really a big fan of gaspari nutrition or Kneller( who I believe came up with this).

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I've got opinion. Don't buy the Gaspari, simply because (again, my opinion) I think its BS to sell formestane and call it "Novedex". Clearly they want someone to think it's nolva, which it is not. It's formestane. With such confusion/misinformation and the potential hazards and safety issues of using PH/PS's to people like you and me (or more likely to those who are less informed), it seems unethical to pull crap like that just to make a buck. End of sermon.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari is the muscletech of prohormones!!

DO NOT SUPPORT THEM!!

darius

I've got opinion. Don't buy the Gaspari, simply because (again, my opinion) I think its BS to sell formestane and call it "Novedex". Clearly they want someone to think it's nolva, which it is not. It's formestane. With such confusion/misinformation and the potential hazards and safety issues of using PH/PS's to people like you and me (or more likely to those who are less informed), it seems unethical to pull crap like that just to make a buck. End of sermon.
amen

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
An overpriced anti-E on cycle, thats it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100%

supermanMBS

Awards
damn...i just bought some, cuz it was cheap and supposed to work better than 6oxo....

guess i messed up

ghostwriter

Awards
Can anyone lead me to the best place to get Nolva? I am doing my first PH ever, and so am very "green" to say the least at this. Probably a pretty basic question for you guys, and I do apologize.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Custom's got your research needs covered (and a board sponsor to boot). Look no further. Your rats will love you.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
actually binding datat shows that it wont be better the 6-oxo as much as Gaspari/Kneller would like it to be. So you are still better of for 6-oxo if you are going the legal route. if you get nolva then its an even better choice.

iron ogr

Awards
actually binding datat shows that it wont be better the 6-oxo as much as Gaspari/Kneller would like it to be. So you are still better of for 6-oxo if you are going the legal route. if you get nolva then its an even better choice.
Do you have a link to that data that you can share??