Ostarine stack

  1. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    54654
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ostarine stack


    Hey guys,

    Ive decided i want to try an ostarine cycle but have a few questions i would like some advice on. Im going to be using it to lean bulk. Ive never taken AAS or Sarms before. I started a cycle of Andormass but injured myself a week in.

    Firstly, im thinking about running 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Do any issues/side effects start to emerge with a six week cycle? id like to do 6 but if its best i'll just keep it short and sweet?

    Secondly, ive toyed with the idea of stacking it with PES Anabeta for increased gains. Will this provide me with any benefits or is there no point? Ive also got 3 weeks of Andromass v2 i could work in with it.

    Also, since osta raises estrogen, should i use an AI (erase or triazole) during the cycle or wait until after?


    Much Appreciated.

    Doc.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Hey guys,

    Ive decided i want to try an ostarine cycle but have a few questions i would like some advice on. Im going to be using it to lean bulk. Ive never taken AAS or Sarms before. I started a cycle of Andormass but injured myself a week in.

    Firstly, im thinking about running 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Do any issues/side effects start to emerge with a six week cycle? id like to do 6 but if its best i'll just keep it short and sweet?

    Secondly, ive toyed with the idea of stacking it with PES Anabeta for increased gains. Will this provide me with any benefits or is there no point? Ive also got 3 weeks of Andromass v2 i could work in with it.

    Also, since osta raises estrogen, should i use an AI (erase or triazole) during the cycle or wait until after?


    Much Appreciated.

    Doc.
    First: Don't stack ABE or AB , save it for PCT , 25mg a day ED is good for 6-8 weeks , if its a research chem (cheaper and without hyped fillers) better. Now , for pct , you will need Erase+DAA 4-6 weeks , and throw in AB or ABE in PCT to keep gains and help with test and cortisol ratios , in the lean bulk department Osta has shown to yield around 6-9lbs of lean mass and lean you out a bit , but it takes around 2 weeks to kick in for many. Take it stand alone , don't stack it with anything and you should be good to go.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    Hey guys,

    Ive decided i want to try an ostarine cycle but have a few questions i would like some advice on. Im going to be using it to lean bulk. Ive never taken AAS or Sarms before. I started a cycle of Andormass but injured myself a week in.

    Firstly, im thinking about running 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Do any issues/side effects start to emerge with a six week cycle? id like to do 6 but if its best i'll just keep it short and sweet?

    Secondly, ive toyed with the idea of stacking it with PES Anabeta for increased gains. Will this provide me with any benefits or is there no point? Ive also got 3 weeks of Andromass v2 i could work in with it.

    Also, since osta raises estrogen, should i use an AI (erase or triazole) during the cycle or wait until after?

    Much Appreciated.

    Doc.
    Hope you've got a serm for pct.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    No SERM needed for osta at 25mg ED for 8 weeks , but recommended to have one on hand just in case you DO get shut down , pretty cheap anyway.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm using forma stanzol ED (7 pumps) with 20/13mg osta for 5 weeks, intimidate also. Totally not gonna use any SERM or PCT for that. but yeah, I incorporated an anti-estrogen, and forma is a pretty good stacker in general as well, so it should work well. Also using Reduce XT for cortisol for 4 of the weeks. I just used triazole for the 4 weeks of PCT (should have some runover into the osta cycle matter of fact) and that was good stuff as well, but better to switch it up in my case since I was on it for a month already.....
  6. Banned
    TattooYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

    Enobosarm (ostarine) is fairly new and side effects have been negligible and well tolerated though no data beyond 16 weeks is available yet. Great drug for reducing lipodystrophy and inhibition of catabolic muscle wasting. I've seen great effects in cancer patients (current indication for enobosarm) to reduce cachexia. I'm interested to hear how well it works for you.
  7. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    No SERM needed for osta at 25mg ED for 8 weeks , but recommended to have one on hand just in case you DO get shut down , pretty cheap anyway.
    Don't agree with this. I've seen countless peoples bloods being shut down after around 8 weeks at 20-25mgs

    Which is why I have had a bottle sitting on my shelf for about 4 months that I will probably never use.
  8. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    Don't agree with this. I've seen countless peoples bloods being shut down after around 8 weeks at 20-25mgs

    Which is why I have had a bottle sitting on my shelf for about 4 months that I will probably never use.
    If it binds with the androgen receptor and interacts with it, it will affect hpta function.
  9. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    If it binds with the androgen receptor and interacts with it, it will affect hpta function.
    Exactly why I don't understand people using this in PCT at all.
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Because they are stupid
  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    People are not necessarily using it IN PCT.....but AFTER PCT or any random time with other stuff that is non-suppressive and/or natural test boosting. at 13-20 mgs for 4-6 weeks, along with AI and solid test booster....no F-in way you are gonna be suppressed to any great degree. that is just not logical....perhaps to a very minor degree....
  12. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    People are not necessarily using it IN PCT.....but AFTER PCT or any random time with other stuff that is non-suppressive and/or natural test boosting. at 13-20 mgs for 4-6 weeks, along with AI and solid test booster....no F-in way you are gonna be suppressed to any great degree. that is just not logical....perhaps to a very minor degree....
    Wasn't necessarily referring to you,but there ARE others on this board using it in PCT.
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Wasn't necessarily referring to you,but there ARE others on this board using it in PCT.
    As I said yesterday, I had contemplated using the lower dose osta in PCT myself.....but thought the better of it since you don't want to fuq up your PCT....better off not to chance it. maybe 3-6mg might be fine in PCT? but hard to know at this point....I won't bash anybody who does low dose osta in PCT, but then again I decided it was a bad idea in my estimations.
  14. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    imma run it 6mgs in pct
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    As I said yesterday, I had contemplated using the lower dose osta in PCT myself.....but thought the better of it since you don't want to fuq up your PCT....better off not to chance it. maybe 3-6mg might be fine in PCT? but hard to know at this point....I won't bash anybody who does low dose osta in PCT, but then again I decided it was a bad idea in my estimations.
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    imma run it 6mgs in pct
    I figure you'd be alright.....but I'm no blood test lol
  16. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I figure you'd be alright.....but I'm no blood test lol
    I hope that you will be alright
  17. New Member
    grega60438's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    3019
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    94.27%

    I am concerned that some of the above comments may cause incorrect assumptions about Ostarine.
    The very first day Ostarine was released, I ran Ostarine multiple times at different doses, and different time durations and ran blood tests. My experience is as follows:

    25 mg, for extended time, like 2-3 months, does cause minor shutdown, of which one week of PCT can bring you back to normal. That has been my experience.

    I have also ran during PCT as a taper. I ran serm and DAA the entire time.
    Wk 1=25
    Wk 2=12.5
    Wk 3=6.25
    Wk 4=6.25
    Wk5=Continued Serm and DAA
    Wk6=Continued Serm and DAA
    The results are a 20% increase in maintaining gains. That has been my experience.
  18. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Don't agree with this. I've seen countless peoples bloods being shut down after around 8 weeks at 20-25mgs

    Which is why I have had a bottle sitting on my shelf for about 4 months that I will probably never use.
    Lol no idea why , I followed 4 logs of 4 different people , running 25mg ED (some did a bit higher for some days to test but came back to 25mg) for 8 weeks and none of them had shutdown after cycle and OTC pct was done...should you present some evidence that I am wrong I would gladly discuss that with you.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by grega60438
    I am concerned that some of the above comments may cause incorrect assumptions about Ostarine.
    The very first day Ostarine was released, I ran Ostarine multiple times at different doses, and different time durations and ran blood tests. My experience is as follows:

    25 mg, for extended time, like 2-3 months, does cause minor shutdown, of which one week of PCT can bring you back to normal. That has been my experience.

    I have also ran during PCT as a taper. I ran serm and DAA the entire time.
    Wk 1=25
    Wk 2=12.5
    Wk 3=6.25
    Wk 4=6.25
    Wk5=Continued Serm and DAA
    Wk6=Continued Serm and DAA
    The results are a 20% increase in maintaining gains. That has been my experience.
    Well there you go....can't argue with actual test results.
  20. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    282834
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    34.27%

    at 100.00 a bottle osta is not cheap. i would like to know if it realy shuts test down and if daa will help pick it back up.let the experts decide and would love real world imput
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    at 100.00 a bottle osta is not cheap. i would like to know if it realy shuts test down and if daa will help pick it back up.let the experts decide and would love real world imput
    Osta is quite cheap and for 8 weeks if you know where to buy it (at 25mg a day ED)...without hyped fillers and high pricing for brand name.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    282834
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    34.27%

    where and thanks
  23. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    54654
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    I am concerned that some of the above comments may cause incorrect assumptions about Ostarine.
    The very first day Ostarine was released, I ran Ostarine multiple times at different doses, and different time durations and ran blood tests. My experience is as follows:

    25 mg, for extended time, like 2-3 months, does cause minor shutdown, of which one week of PCT can bring you back to normal. That has been my experience.

    I have also ran during PCT as a taper. I ran serm and DAA the entire time.
    Wk 1=25
    Wk 2=12.5
    Wk 3=6.25
    Wk 4=6.25
    Wk5=Continued Serm and DAA
    Wk6=Continued Serm and DAA
    The results are a 20% increase in maintaining gains. That has been my experience.
    Thanks,

    So it sounds like a four to six week run should be fine without any issues. Is this correct? The only issues ive seen from blood work was slightly elevated e2. So if i use triazole during the last two weeks of the cycle and first two weeks after, along with Daa, I figure i shuuld have any elevated e2 lowered and any slight test drops will increase.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  24. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thanks,

    So it sounds like a four to six week run should be fine without any issues. Is this correct? The only issues ive seen from blood work was slightly elevated e2. So if i use triazole during the last two weeks of the cycle and first two weeks after, along with Daa, I figure i shuuld have any elevated e2 lowered and any slight test drops will increase.
    You really didn't get it did yah? Osta doesnt raise Estrogen...and he used in PCT!!! you are not in pct , you can use it 8 weeks as standalone AAS without any problem and just use erase and daa as pct...God...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  25. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234813
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You really didn't get it did yah? Osta doesnt raise Estrogen...and he used in PCT!!! you are not in pct , you can use it 8 weeks as standalone AAS without any problem and just use erase and daa as pct...God...
    hahahahahahahaha ive been waiting for you to crack.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  26. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    hahahahahahahaha ive been waiting for you to crack.
    Some people just should stay away from chemicals and anabolics until they pass Chem 1 or something...or at least listen to reason...jesus haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    54654
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You really didn't get it did yah? Osta doesnt raise Estrogen...and he used in PCT!!! you are not in pct , you can use it 8 weeks as standalone AAS without any problem and just use erase and daa as pct...God...
    i'm going to refrain from throwing back any nasty comments because it looks like you are trying to help...
    Ostarine actually does and can raise estrogen is some people... do some research and read some bloodwork from straight osta cycles and see...GOD.

    Really, its a little hard when i try do some reaserch and i have people not reading the initial question, jumping in and telling me to take a serm (WTF). It makes it a little confusing so i just like to reiterate. YES i understand he used it PCT, hes also had plenty of other experience with it. Thats why i referred my question to him because he seemed like the most informed person in the thread, having used osta multiple times.


    And i dont know why you crack at me ive posted twice in this section...

    Thankyou.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  28. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    i'm going to refrain from throwing back any nasty comments because it looks like you are trying to help...
    Ostarine actually does and can raise estrogen is some people... do some research and read some bloodwork from straight osta cycles and see...GOD.

    Really, its a little hard when i try do some reaserch and i have people not reading the initial question, jumping in and telling me to take a serm (WTF). It makes it a little confusing so i just like to reiterate. YES i understand he used it PCT, hes also had plenty of other experience with it. Thats why i referred my question to him because he seemed like the most informed person in the thread, having used osta multiple times.


    And i dont know why you crack at me ive posted twice in this section...

    Thankyou.
    Not cracking because of you , cracking due to many people here chiming in with some nonesense like SERMs for Ostarine. Ok so you did research , lets move this on to PM if you wish , I have at least 10 different logs from people that Osta from around 6 to 14 weeks (different times for everyone) and they come with bloods (most of them) I found no worrying Estriadol concern , indeed it will raise estrogen AFTER you are off from it , but from the test converting to estrogen , not due to receptor messing and overproduction of it...Thats why I recommended the AI and T-booster in PCT , its really all you need , other than MAYBE some OTC painkillers seeing how many people have reported migranes off from it , but they were already prone to them.

    Point being , taking an OTC AI WHILE on Osta would not yield much benefit or point , most effective would be to take it in PCT, hop in this thread:
    Androgenic/Anabolic hormones questions & answers Newbs welcome

    Not only me but Dr.Str8ed (he is one of the most experienced guys with AAS here...) and JB and many more are in there answering questions day and night, ask them in there , Dr himself told me this is correct...and he has more bloods and evidence than I do...Please jump in there or we can move this to PM if you wanna compare data.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This board is SERM fuqin crazy.....SERM for everyfuqinthing....7-spray? better SERM.....low dose osta? SERM IT!..... androseries? SERM!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    54654
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Not cracking because of you , cracking due to many people here chiming in with some nonesense like SERMs for Ostarine. Ok so you did research , lets move this on to PM if you wish , I have at least 10 different logs from people that Osta from around 6 to 14 weeks (different times for everyone) and they come with bloods (most of them) I found no worrying Estriadol concern , indeed it will raise estrogen AFTER you are off from it , but from the test converting to estrogen , not due to receptor messing and overproduction of it...Thats why I recommended the AI and T-booster in PCT , its really all you need , other than MAYBE some OTC painkillers seeing how many people have reported migranes off from it , but they were already prone to them.

    Point being , taking an OTC AI WHILE on Osta would not yield much benefit or point , most effective would be to take it in PCT, hop in this thread:
    Androgenic/Anabolic hormones questions & answers Newbs welcome

    Not only me but Dr.Str8ed (he is one of the most experienced guys with AAS here...) and JB and many more are in there answering questions day and night, ask them in there , Dr himself told me this is correct...and he has more bloods and evidence than I do...Please jump in there or we can move this to PM if you wanna compare data.
    Thanks for the info about migranes and explaining the estrogen thing a little more. yeh, the bloodwork ive seen has shown higher estrogen, but it wasn't sky high. So i think we're on the same page in that regard. If you want to pm me some links to blood work id me more than happy to read them. Ive found about 4-5 so where the results havn't been tainted by the user using anabolics with the osta. However I havnt been able to find any where the person has done any prebloods.

    It would be interesting to read more about the migranes though as i am prone to them and I haven't seen anyone compaining of constant migraines while on the osta cycle. i did read about the off headache in a few logs, but I just put this down to getting a headache. i didnt pick up on anyone having multiple migraines. I understand this will be different for each user though.


    Cheers for the other link. I'll give it a read a little later its 12pm on sunday here so i gotta go do some shopping for the week.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  31. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    This board is SERM fuqin crazy.....SERM for everyfuqinthing....7-spray? better SERM.....low dose osta? SERM IT!..... androseries? SERM!!!
    Regular and effective dose osta is 25mg a day , and needs no SERM , the androseries , if used by themselves with their own stacking ways , only needs the TRS which is like toco-8 , sustain alpha , trf and something else I can't remember...which is good enough...SERMs are for big boy toys , Gears , Methylated or Unmethylated HARD PH/DS , Gear...you know...the "real stuff" not the mild stuff like sarms and PP...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thanks for the info about migranes and explaining the estrogen thing a little more. yeh, the bloodwork ive seen has shown higher estrogen, but it wasn't sky high. So i think we're on the same page in that regard. If you want to pm me some links to blood work id me more than happy to read them. Ive found about 4-5 so where the results havn't been tainted by the user using anabolics with the osta. However I havnt been able to find any where the person has done any prebloods.

    It would be interesting to read more about the migranes though as i am prone to them and hadn't seen anyone compaining of constant migraines while on the osta cycle. Really, i just want to see if its just the off headache or its going to be multiple migraines. I understand this will be different for each user though.

    Cheers for the other link. I'll give it a read a little later its 12pm on sunday here so i gotta go do some shopping for the week.
    Its ok just hop in and ask , I can send you my rats results hehe doubt you would like to see how they did on Osta and S4 (quite good results actually but I don't think people like to extrapolate rats to humans as far as results) now as far as bloods , let me look em up i should have them in my bookmarks and if they are still up (since they are in other forums) I'll copy the images of the bloods and try to send them to yah.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Regular and effective dose osta is 25mg a day , and needs no SERM , the androseries , if used by themselves with their own stacking ways , only needs the TRS which is like toco-8 , sustain alpha , trf and something else I can't remember...which is good enough...SERMs are for big boy toys , Gears , Methylated or Unmethylated HARD PH/DS , Gear...you know...the "real stuff" not the mild stuff like sarms and PP...
    yes I know...that is why I listed them, I was being sarcastic.....
  34. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Some people just should stay away from chemicals and anabolics until they pass Chem 1 or something...or at least listen to reason...jesus haha
    Damn, I guess your right...Patrick Arnold doesn't know **** about chemistry or human physiology.
  35. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Not cracking because of you , cracking due to many people here chiming in with some nonesense like SERMs for Ostarine. Ok so you did research , lets move this on to PM if you wish , I have at least 10 different logs from people that Osta from around 6 to 14 weeks (different times for everyone) and they come with bloods (most of them) I found no worrying Estriadol concern , indeed it will raise estrogen AFTER you are off from it , but from the test converting to estrogen , not due to receptor messing and overproduction of it...Thats why I recommended the AI and T-booster in PCT , its really all you need , other than MAYBE some OTC painkillers seeing how many people have reported migranes off from it , but they were already prone to them.

    Point being , taking an OTC AI WHILE on Osta would not yield much benefit or point , most effective would be to take it in PCT, hop in this thread:
    Androgenic/Anabolic hormones questions & answers Newbs welcome

    Not only me but Dr.Str8ed (he is one of the most experienced guys with AAS here...) and JB and many more are in there answering questions day and night, ask them in there , Dr himself told me this is correct...and he has more bloods and evidence than I do...Please jump in there or we can move this to PM if you wanna compare data.
    I deleted thread, too much off topic stuff.
  36. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Damn, I guess your right...Patrick Arnold doesn't know **** about chemistry or human physiology.
    Lol when did I say something bad about PA?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  37. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I deleted thread, too much off topic stuff.
    :'( sad...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Lol when did I say something bad about PA?
    Damn that neg really hurt big man.
  39. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Damn that neg really hurt big man.
    That was my training partner lol he was here with me earlier and did that >>!! I'll spread some rep and bump you back up later...usually I don't neg people...unless they are 16y.o. talking PH/DS haha xD , but yeah sorry about that...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine, Sarm S4, Ostarine stack
    By jdevo2004 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:19 AM
  2. Ostarine + Anabeta stack?
    By flash89912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 05:38 PM
  3. Ostarine / PH Stack ?!?!
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 05:13 PM
  4. Ostarine/IGF-1 with SWOLE stack?
    By who281 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:49 PM
  5. S4 + Ostarine stack
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in