Stanodrol/AndroHard/Proviron differences unclear

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. yes i agree, i apologize for the racial comments they are uncalled for and stupid but i stand by my comment about hts lying, chocolate milk is helping me find the thread now unless hts wants to just tell me which thread it is????
    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Then why did you even mention it? Man you may have some valid points, I would like to see they thread you are referring to, but8 you need to cool it because you are just undermining your own credibility when you fly off the handle like that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Here2Study is a bit of a mean weird creepy guy... but he doesn't lie.. he is like everyone's grandfather but he is in his 20's(guess).. The info he gives is solid and he is definitely trying to sell product... Him and Matt Porter both are very clear about what they are trying to do here on the forums..

    But in many instances I have seen them recommend products to compliment the androseries and I have never heard them deter people away from proven products like TEST or TREN...

    I don't get what the OP is trying to prove, but no matter how creepy and weirdly passive aggressive and angry H2S is.. He is not a bad guy and rarely if ever have I seen him give bad info..
    Thank you, both for sharing the kind words and for making me laugh. I am tempted to add creepy old weird guy to my signature for awhile.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Thats why you are a piece of garbage lying scumbag pimping your products and MAKING FALSE CLAIMS

    Bro, this is the internet. Chill the **** out. I am not getting anymore involved in this as I am seriously starting to get a bit creeped out by the passion behind your hatred for me. Sign off, go have a beer, and relax.
    Name:  I12128501-8.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  16.7 KB
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. whast the thread where u and chocolatemilk got into it about about the test enanthate injectable equivalency
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bro, this is the internet. Chill the **** out. I am not getting anymore involved in this as I am seriously starting to get a bit creeped out by the passion behind your hatred for me. Sign off, go have a beer, and relax.
    Name:  I12128501-8.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  16.7 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    whast the thread where u and chocolatemilk got into it about about the test enanthate injectable equivalency
    You are that crazed about it, you can find it. I actually do have the link from emails I had laughed about it in. I just reviewed my comments and am un-changed from any portion of it. I explained that in terms of AndroHard, nearly all the calculation was based on the androgenic potency of it and it's conversion to DHT, which was fact.

    Keep on my nuts, and I will start using the report button myself. You have utilized insults against me, you called another user a fa*got, and you made a derogatory comment about someone's race. You know, you and your boy chocolate milk have alot in common.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    You are that crazed about it, you can find it. I actually do have the link from emails I had laughed about it in. I just reviewed my comments and am un-changed from any portion of it. I explained that in terms of AndroHard, nearly all the calculation was based on the androgenic potency of it and it's conversion to DHT, which was fact.

    Keep on my nuts, and I will start using the report button myself. You have utilized insults against me, you called another user a fa*got, and you made a derogatory comment about someone's race. You know, you and your boy chocolate milk have alot in common.
    Don't waste ya time with this guy. He's lucky I have stuff to lose from this forum, otherwise I'd let him have it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Don't waste ya time with this guy. He's lucky I have stuff to lose from this forum, otherwise I'd let him have it.
    Yep, the infractions on my account are the only thing keeping my mouth shut. Done with it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. dont get mad when i talk s/hit and then U threaten me
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Don't waste ya time with this guy. He's lucky I have stuff to lose from this forum, otherwise I'd let him have it.

  9. wahts the thread called then and ill find it myself, if you have nothing to hide let me see it. You said that they way
    pp claims they can use injectable testosterone equivalency is because they add all the estrogens/progestrone and androgens together to get a certain number and that equals test which is most certainly doesnt. SHOW ME THE thread and man up stop beating around the bush
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are that crazed about it, you can find it. I actually do have the link from emails I had laughed about it in. I just reviewed my comments and am un-changed from any portion of it. I explained that in terms of AndroHard, nearly all the calculation was based on the androgenic potency of it and it's conversion to DHT, which was fact.

    Keep on my nuts, and I will start using the report button myself. You have utilized insults against me, you called another user a fa*got, and you made a derogatory comment about someone's race. You know, you and your boy chocolate milk have alot in common.

  10. I would be "done with it" too if i said estrogen equals injectable testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, the infractions on my account are the only thing keeping my mouth shut. Done with it.
    •   
       


  11. Let me have it dude privately i wont copy what u post on here, what u send me privately is between me and you
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Don't waste ya time with this guy. He's lucky I have stuff to lose from this forum, otherwise I'd let him have it.

  12. Not trying to add fuel to the fire. But does anyone know the rate at which dhea or androhard would convert to test or dht? I would be happy with a pm with a link as well, I would be glad to see this thread die.

  13. Does anyone know the conversion rate using androhard as a suppository? Im Assuming it'd be greater like funneling a beer that way gets you drunker lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    Does anyone know the conversion rate using androhard as a suppository? Im Assuming it'd be greater like funneling a beer that way gets you drunker lol
    You're doing it wrong.

    Whoever taught you to use a beer bong played a trick on you...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SPS

    You're doing it wrong.

    Whoever taught you to use a beer bong played a trick on you...
    Hahah... google irish beer bong

  16. i didnt think you would say anything man or post the thread like i asked. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE show the thread??? No more bs man, lets end this now with the facts
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, the infractions on my account are the only thing keeping my mouth shut. Done with it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    i didnt think you would say anything man or post the thread like i asked. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE show the thread??? No more bs man, lets end this now with the facts
    I like your passion lol

  18. What the heck has happened in this thread...really?

    As for the anabolic equivalency --- email Eric himself and have him clarify. Yes estrogen can be anabolic and conducive to muscle growth -- as they add it to synovex TH to increase lean mass on heifers. same with finaplix w/added estradiol.

    I am not saying inject estrogen, but some aromatization most certainly will facilitate muscle gains.

    -Matt

  19. I think there are other places where you can scream and shout at people. I just wasted 15 mins of my life on this thread. Was funny at first, but soon got boring. Husker89, we get your point, now sshhh. HereToStudy, can't you just give him the link to shut him up??!!

    I came to this board cos it seemed to have good threads, reviews, people etc....I'm not interested in all this arguing sh/t. If you wanna argue and slag people off do it in private yeah.

    Post your views, post your experiences, question peoples claims if they seem unreal......but don't rant and rave. Ask a question, get an answer, agree or disagree. Leave it at that and move on.

    I haven't use PP products because I am put off by the price, simple. I have used Dragon Nutrition Pro-Stano with e****lent results. Very cheap and with 100 caps at 200mg per cap is e****lent value. Is Adrohard better? I don't know, and at double the price for less caps I'll probably never find out. This is only because I have to supplement on a low budget because I don't have a lot of spare income. If I could afford it I would probably give it a go just so I could see if it was any more effective.

    HereToStudy, if you wanna send me a bottle of Androhard I will happily do a comparison review/log!! I have used Proviron and Stanodrol so can review from experience.

    So, that's me done....any questions??!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bannosantoro View Post
    I think there are other places where you can scream and shout at people. I just wasted 15 mins of my life on this thread. Was funny at first, but soon got boring. Husker89, we get your point, now sshhh. HereToStudy, can't you just give him the link to shut him up??!!

    I came to this board cos it seemed to have good threads, reviews, people etc....I'm not interested in all this arguing sh/t. If you wanna argue and slag people off do it in private yeah.

    Post your views, post your experiences, question peoples claims if they seem unreal......but don't rant and rave. Ask a question, get an answer, agree or disagree. Leave it at that and move on.

    I haven't use PP products because I am put off by the price, simple. I have used Dragon Nutrition Pro-Stano with e****lent results. Very cheap and with 100 caps at 200mg per cap is e****lent value. Is Adrohard better? I don't know, and at double the price for less caps I'll probably never find out. This is only because I have to supplement on a low budget because I don't have a lot of spare income. If I could afford it I would probably give it a go just so I could see if it was any more effective.

    HereToStudy, if you wanna send me a bottle of Androhard I will happily do a comparison review/log!! I have used Proviron and Stanodrol so can review from experience.

    So, that's me done....any questions??!!!
    couple months late bro..havnt seen any pp guys around the forum since the raid

  21. Yeah, I realized that after the post! Must be a real pain in the ass living in the US with all the crazy restrictions. I'm thankful that in the UK we are able to buy and use ASS with no danger of prosecution. One good thing about the UK at least!! (Oh and the NHS)!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:53 AM
  2. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Log in
Log in