winter bulk.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking to choose one ph or ds. I can even get ahold of aas but would rather do more research. This winter I want a solo run of a dry bulker. Any suggestions? Solo run because of less sides. I would like to ditch the lethargy though but if not its okay. My current ideas are SD , dmz, tren, ultradrol, andro series,1.4ad or methyl1t. Maybe even high dose ostrain.I will be picking up support supps so no worries. I also would be willing to try my first aromatasing ph because they seem to be better on the joints. Otc ai mite take care of estrogen sides.

Tell me your ideas and suggestions. Thanks!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ultradrol, SD like gains without the sides

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why not try the Mass Drops stack in the AMS repertoire? Seems good oO all easy on the liver and non-methylated compounds , its both 1-ad and 4-ad so no lethargy , if a bit presented just run DecaVol while on cycle with them , should be good enough for 8-12 weeks I guess...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not try the Mass Drops stack in the AMS repertoire? Seems good oO all easy on the liver and non-methylated compounds , its both 1-ad and 4-ad so no lethargy , if a bit presented just run DecaVol while on cycle with them , should be good enough for 8-12 weeks I guess...
Thats what I was looking at just a while ago.Mite be my answer.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thats what I was looking at just a while ago.Mite be my answer.
It looks pretty legit to me , shoot a PM to CopyCat or TheBCRiggatoni or Royd The Noyd , they might help you out with discouts or suggestions , the Alpha Series by ForeRunnerLabs seems good too , the AlphaMass+AlphaBulk seems mighty good combo and both can be run for 8 weeks without need of a SERM (I didnt believe it till I read the study...) Might be worth your time , but one of those is a DHT derivative so it IS dry , some cissus might help and high dose fish oil

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine with Trenazone, you will not be disappointed.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im looking to choose one ph or ds. I can even get ahold of aas but would rather do more research. This winter I want a solo run of a dry bulker. Any suggestions? Solo run because of less sides. I would like to ditch the lethargy though but if not its okay. My current ideas are SD , dmz, tren, ultradrol, andro series,1.4ad or methyl1t. Maybe even high dose ostrain.I will be picking up support supps so no worries. I also would be willing to try my first aromatasing ph because they seem to be better on the joints. Otc ai mite take care of estrogen sides.

Tell me your ideas and suggestions. Thanks!

Sounds like you want to gain lean dry mass --- hardly a "bulk." Good for you "bulking" is for people making excuses to eat like sh!t and look like sh!t.

Do not use a aromatizing compound to just combat it with an AI --- you wanted joint lube right??? Would not make too much sense to use one thing for a attribute then counter it with another product and negate it.

Mchabol at 100 mgs a day could be an option.

UD -- I am unsure but so far it seems more mild than SD (but what isnt?)

-Matt

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you want to gain lean dry mass --- hardly a "bulk." Good for you "bulking" is for people making excuses to eat like sh!t and look like sh!t.

Do not use a aromatizing compound to just combat it with an AI --- you wanted joint lube right??? Would not make too much sense to use one thing for a attribute then counter it with another product and negate it.

Mchabol at 100 mgs a day could be an option.

UD -- I am unsure but so far it seems more mild than SD (but what isnt?)

-Matt
I have decided to do an ostraine/andro drive cycle.euphoria ,good feeling,and cardio pr cycle instead.I agree the bulk "eat anything you want" but I eat a 250-500 calorie surplus of good food when bulking.Not mc donalds.Excess calories to build mass faster than at maintain calories aka"bulk"

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have decided to do an ostraine/andro drive cycle.euphoria ,good feeling,and cardio pr cycle instead.I agree the bulk "eat anything you want" but I eat a 250-500 calorie surplus of good food when bulking.Not mc donalds.Excess calories to build mass faster than at maintain calories aka"bulk"
Good thinkin' !!!

I wont try to say I have experience with ostarine so Icannot comment --- but AndroDrive is something that could hinder the appetite a but , so keep that in mind. That has been the user feedback.

-Matt

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thinkin' !!!

I wont try to say I have experience with ostarine so Icannot comment --- but AndroDrive is something that could hinder the appetite a but , so keep that in mind. That has been the user feedback.

-Matt
I can see the orstaine good feeling could cause many addicts to get on it atleast from my personal experence.24 hour dosing aswell,primarily anabolic and not androgenic at all.Very good on the joints and cardio endurance.Andro drive interest me cause it has mood effects too,cardio help aswell and can possibly help me connect with my traps.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see the orstaine good feeling could cause many addicts to get on it atleast from my personal experence.24 hour dosing aswell,primarily anabolic and not androgenic at all.Very good on the joints and cardio endurance.Andro drive interest me cause it has mood effects too,cardio help aswell and can possibly help me connect with my traps.
So you are using or have used ostarine???

-matt

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are using or have used ostarine???

-matt
Have used. Going to use again with andro drive. Super stack that makes you feel like superman hopefully.