Awards
I'm gona start this cycle in about 6 or 8 weeks
GH is EW not ED
weeks 1-8
1500mg test e
750mg eq
500mg sus
10iu gh
weeks 9-12(bit of a cruise give a break from constant pinning, break that down to 2 pins a week instead of the 6 for week 1-8)
1000mg test e
500mg eq
10iu gh
weeks 13-16
1500mg test e
750mg eq
10iu gh
week 17 - 1000mg test e 10iu gh
" " " 18 - 750mg test e 11iu gh
" " " 19 - 500mg test e 12iu gh
" " " 20 - 250mg test e 13iu gh
then pct, hcg, clom & tamox
only using pharma gear none of this ugl crap and thinking of running hcg 500 twice weekly on my 4 weeks of cruising?

I'm just coming off my last cycle of test and eq now one last test pin then pct starts and 6-8 weeks from now gona start up this, any suggestions? thinking i might also front load a50 for the first 4 weeks at 1 50mg tab a day(if i do going to use some extra liver support), not just doing this for ****s and giggles planning on competing either in Autumn or Spring

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What kind of Gh r u using?

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
Not sure yet probably gona go with genotropin, i've gota friend that was using it and it was legit just a bit pricey but thats what you get with gh, you ever tried it?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I gotta be honest man...at 5' 9" 190lbs, do you really need 1.5 grams of test to grow? General rule is that you never use more than you need to see growth, and seeing that you bump it down to 1g the rest of the cycle...

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
I see where you're coming from i could probably grow on 500mg but this will be my fourth cycle and my last cycle i went up that high for 4 weeks out of 16 and the extra 1/2g made all the difference felt amazing on that dose gained more then, than the rest of the cycle, my lifts went through the roof destroyed my pr on everything and felt full of energy all the time even while working a 40+ hour job as a trainer + teaching classes and not getting a whole bunch of sleep, the only reason i'm dropping my dosage on week 9 is so i can take a break from doing so many pins then i bump it back up for the remainder, i need to get alot of quality size and fix a few weak points before i step on stage later this year or early next year, reasoning for the drastic cycle, out of curiosity what kind of dosages of test or other compounds have you experimented with?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At one point your using 2 grams of testosterone

This is ****ing stupid are you trying to compete?

No ugl crap you could take the test down to 750 hop on sme dbol or drol and grow just as much

This really is one of the poorest cycles I've seen- and that's coming from me.

I'm sorry dude but you need NEED to reformulate your plan here

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are going to compete- nice admire that. But I would change somethings if you want quality LBM you will grow sure but your 5'9 190 you do not need 1.5-2 grams of tesrosterone

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
LOL

"(bit of a cruise give a break from constant pinning, break that down to 2 pins a week instead of the 6 for week 1-8)"

do u really think u need 1750test e and 750eq a week?

10iu gh, how u gonna run that ed?
ur gonna end up lookin like the Michellin Man in no time

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So you are going to compete- nice admire that. But I would change somethings if you want quality LBM you will grow sure but your 5'9 190 you do not need 1.5-2 grams of tesrosterone
U couldn't b anymore right. I'm on my phone so I can't see stats, but damn when I saw his setup I assumed he must've been 5'9 and 250 already like wtf. Yeah those doses r totally unecessary and this is a reckless cycle. 10 ius of GH too wtf?!?

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
I dunno might drop the test e down by 500mg in the 1st 8 weeks and only up it when i plateau but i went that high on my last cycle with no extra sides small bit acne but i'm dealing with that now, and with eq i found very little effect from it at 500mg apart from appetite increase and slight increase in vascularity but at 750mg i get very vascular and rock solid with no sides, and might be a misunderstanding about my gh dosing 10 iu a week(2iu ed mon-fri) i'll edit that in, and if i had the money for 10 iu ed of genotropin i'd probably be driving, any thoughts on the 4 week a50 kick start, leave it out?