Opinions on CEL P-Plex and Iron Labs Epi Xtreme stacking

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question Opinions on Phera/Sdrol and EPI/Methyl D


    Stats: 35, 5'11", 210 lbs, 24% bf(powerlifter, not a bodybuilder), vet with AAS but not PHs. Not using AAS and have OCT and PCT in order, so throw some opinions at me.


  2. I'd do a bridge since phera is pretty harsh, I think u should definitely get your bf down though.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks, but every time I try to lose weight muscle and strength goes with it. It's like my chemistry functions best when I'm built like Tank Abbott lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Vick View Post
    Thanks, but every time I try to lose weight muscle and strength goes with it. It's like my chemistry functions best when I'm built like Tank Abbott lol
    Then you are doing it wrong..... you will lose a little strength on a cut but once you get lean then you can add muscle the right way and stay lean.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    What are you thinking at dosing the phera at?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

    Then you are doing it wrong..... you will lose a little strength on a cut but once you get lean then you can add muscle the right way and stay lean.
    Exactly.

  7. So nobody has used Phera with Epistane?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Vick
    So nobody has used Phera with Epistane?
    No only epistane, I've never been interested in phera nor would bother looking for it since its banned. I'd do a bridge though of the 2, whatever effective dose of the phera u prefer, with 4 weeks of epi at 40/40/50/50 with phera overlapping 2 weeks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    No only epistane, I've never been interested in phera nor would bother looking for it since its banned. I'd do a bridge though of the 2, whatever effective dose of the phera u prefer, with 4 weeks of epi at 40/40/50/50 with phera overlapping 2 weeks.
    Thanks, wouldn't let me rep you again.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Vick

    Thanks, wouldn't let me rep you again.
    No problem bro. U gonna log it?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    No problem bro. U gonna log it?
    With my schedule it's tough to do but since you asked I suppose I can try and make an effort.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Vick

    With my schedule it's tough to do but since you asked I suppose I can try and make an effort.
    Even updates r fine like weight gains, PRs, bodyfat changes, that's all I'm really interested in.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Even updates r fine like weight gains, PRs, bodyfat changes, that's all I'm really interested in.
    Okay should be in the mail in a few days.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Vick

    Okay should be in the mail in a few days.
    Alright sounds good yo.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Vick
    Stats: 35, 5'11", 210 lbs, 24% bf(powerlifter, not a bodybuilder), vet with AAS but not PHs. Not using AAS and have OCT and PCT in order, so throw some opinions at me.
    Both those products are oral steroids

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Vick
    So nobody has used Phera with Epistane?
    Because its a dumb combo.

    Some epi will metabolize into phera in the body.

    But if I did it, 20- 30mg pp, 30-40mg of epi.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    No only epistane, I've never been interested in phera nor would bother looking for it since its banned. I'd do a bridge though of the 2, whatever effective dose of the phera u prefer, with 4 weeks of epi at 40/40/50/50 with phera overlapping 2 weeks.
    Phera is bad ass, if op really wants strength gains, he should stack 20mg sd, with 30mg pp.
    Test base.
    BOOM! Catch a case of SWOLEOSIS

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Because its a dumb combo.

    Some epi will metabolize into phera in the body.

    But if I did it, 20- 30mg pp, 30-40mg of epi.
    You're right when heat is involved which of course it would b, epi turns into DMT. Lol don't leave that sh*t in a hot car.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Phera is bad ass, if op really wants strength gains, he should stack 20mg sd, with 30mg pp.
    Test base.
    BOOM! Catch a case of SWOLEOSIS
    Hellz yeah some Test prop, get focking beefy!

  20. 5/26 My Helios came in so started that at only 25 units and got the shakes. I wonder how that is going to play into the Phera/Havoc bridge. Starting at 209 lbs, 20% bf, deadlift 495 1rm.

    5/27 Took the Helios around 6pm and kept me up til 4am, never again. Started first thing in the morning at 50 units.

    5/28 Wasn't feeling the 50 units for some reason so bumped it to 100 units and still not really feeling it. Weird thing is when I lay down and relax is when it starts working lol.

    5/29 Keeping the Helios at 100 units, really felt it today, not sure how evenly it's dosed in the vial with the yohimbine. I also started 30mg Phera preworkout and 90 minutes went by like nothing. Time flies when you're having fun. I found out about the class 1 and 2 PHs when stacking on my own and apparently EPI is best with M1T and Phera best with Sdrol, so I'm gonna order 2 more lol.
    Last edited by Vick; 05-30-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: LOG

  21. Today I opened the caps and upped the dose to 40mg of Phera and keeping the Helios at 1ml and feeling great.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Vick
    Today I opened the caps and upped the dose to 40mg of Phera and keeping the Helios at 1ml and feeling great.
    So you're just running the phera, no epi?
  23. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    Bummer. I was hoping to hear an EPI/Phera log. Could be a future cycle of mine.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ejschmidt
    Bummer. I was hoping to hear an EPI/Phera log. Could be a future cycle of mine.
    Yeah I wanted to see that log too. Well maybe he'll throw in SD now.
  25. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    Jbry keeps on posting about phera/sd. Is he for serious? I mean, I understand the complications of two methylated compounds (even though epi-phera would be similar, though less sides with epi) but that could be some serious muscle.

    Has anybody run Phera/Sd? Logs of it?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ejschmidt
    Jbry keeps on posting about phera/sd. Is he for serious? I mean, I understand the complications of two methylated compounds (even though epi-phera would be similar, though less sides with epi) but that could be some serious muscle.

    Has anybody run Phera/Sd? Logs of it?
    Jbry has if I recall.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    So you're just running the phera, no epi?
    Quote Originally Posted by ejschmidt View Post
    Bummer. I was hoping to hear an EPI/Phera log. Could be a future cycle of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah I wanted to see that log too. Well maybe he'll throw in SD now.
    EPI is in the mail, maybe today, so EPI/Phera log it is. I also have Methyl D coming instead of the Sdrol.

  28. epi/phera... doesnt make sense... read up more on the compounds... pretty sure jbry would agree it is not a good combo.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    epi/phera... doesnt make sense... read up more on the compounds... pretty sure jbry would agree it is not a good combo.
    Yeah I agree and jbry already said that cuz some of epi does metabolize into phera already.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Vick

    EPI is in the mail, maybe today, so EPI/Phera log it is. I also have Methyl D coming instead of the Sdrol.
    What is Methyl D?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme
    By JayHowell in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 05:04 AM
  2. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme
    By JayHowell in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 04:50 AM
  3. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme vs Epi-Strong
    By NuclearLaunch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 12:00 AM
  4. Iron Labs Epi-Xtreme
    By juice3320 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 04:55 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:45 AM
Log in
Log in