Opinions on CEL P-Plex and Iron Labs Epi Xtreme stacking

Vick

Awards
Opinions on Phera/Sdrol and EPI/Methyl D

Stats: 35, 5'11", 210 lbs, 24% bf(powerlifter, not a bodybuilder), vet with AAS but not PHs. Not using AAS and have OCT and PCT in order, so throw some opinions at me.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd do a bridge since phera is pretty harsh, I think u should definitely get your bf down though.

Vick

Awards
Thanks, but every time I try to lose weight muscle and strength goes with it. It's like my chemistry functions best when I'm built like Tank Abbott lol

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks, but every time I try to lose weight muscle and strength goes with it. It's like my chemistry functions best when I'm built like Tank Abbott lol
Then you are doing it wrong..... you will lose a little strength on a cut but once you get lean then you can add muscle the right way and stay lean.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So nobody has used Phera with Epistane?
No only epistane, I've never been interested in phera nor would bother looking for it since its banned. I'd do a bridge though of the 2, whatever effective dose of the phera u prefer, with 4 weeks of epi at 40/40/50/50 with phera overlapping 2 weeks.

Vick

Awards
No only epistane, I've never been interested in phera nor would bother looking for it since its banned. I'd do a bridge though of the 2, whatever effective dose of the phera u prefer, with 4 weeks of epi at 40/40/50/50 with phera overlapping 2 weeks.
Thanks, wouldn't let me rep you again.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
With my schedule it's tough to do but since you asked I suppose I can try and make an effort.
Even updates r fine like weight gains, PRs, bodyfat changes, that's all I'm really interested in.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats: 35, 5'11", 210 lbs, 24% bf(powerlifter, not a bodybuilder), vet with AAS but not PHs. Not using AAS and have OCT and PCT in order, so throw some opinions at me.
Both those products are oral steroids

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So nobody has used Phera with Epistane?
Because its a dumb combo.

Some epi will metabolize into phera in the body.

But if I did it, 20- 30mg pp, 30-40mg of epi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phera is bad ass, if op really wants strength gains, he should stack 20mg sd, with 30mg pp.
Test base.
BOOM! Catch a case of SWOLEOSIS

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Because its a dumb combo.

Some epi will metabolize into phera in the body.

But if I did it, 20- 30mg pp, 30-40mg of epi.
You're right when heat is involved which of course it would b, epi turns into DMT. Lol don't leave that sh*t in a hot car.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Phera is bad ass, if op really wants strength gains, he should stack 20mg sd, with 30mg pp.
Test base.
BOOM! Catch a case of SWOLEOSIS
Hellz yeah some Test prop, get focking beefy!

Vick

Awards
5/26 My Helios came in so started that at only 25 units and got the shakes. I wonder how that is going to play into the Phera/Havoc bridge. Starting at 209 lbs, 20% bf, deadlift 495 1rm.

5/27 Took the Helios around 6pm and kept me up til 4am, never again. Started first thing in the morning at 50 units.

5/28 Wasn't feeling the 50 units for some reason so bumped it to 100 units and still not really feeling it. Weird thing is when I lay down and relax is when it starts working lol.

5/29 Keeping the Helios at 100 units, really felt it today, not sure how evenly it's dosed in the vial with the yohimbine. I also started 30mg Phera preworkout and 90 minutes went by like nothing. Time flies when you're having fun. I found out about the class 1 and 2 PHs when stacking on my own and apparently EPI is best with M1T and Phera best with Sdrol, so I'm gonna order 2 more lol.

Last edited:

Vick

Awards
Today I opened the caps and upped the dose to 40mg of Phera and keeping the Helios at 1ml and feeling great.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Today I opened the caps and upped the dose to 40mg of Phera and keeping the Helios at 1ml and feeling great.
So you're just running the phera, no epi?

ejschmidt

Bummer. I was hoping to hear an EPI/Phera log. Could be a future cycle of mine.

ejschmidt

Jbry keeps on posting about phera/sd. Is he for serious? I mean, I understand the complications of two methylated compounds (even though epi-phera would be similar, though less sides with epi) but that could be some serious muscle.

Has anybody run Phera/Sd? Logs of it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Jbry keeps on posting about phera/sd. Is he for serious? I mean, I understand the complications of two methylated compounds (even though epi-phera would be similar, though less sides with epi) but that could be some serious muscle.

Has anybody run Phera/Sd? Logs of it?
Jbry has if I recall.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
epi/phera... doesnt make sense... read up more on the compounds... pretty sure jbry would agree it is not a good combo.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
epi/phera... doesnt make sense... read up more on the compounds... pretty sure jbry would agree it is not a good combo.
Yeah I agree and jbry already said that cuz some of epi does metabolize into phera already.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
methyldienolone, on the the site it's MDIEN. I thought you wanted to see the Phera/EPI log?
I do I'm just saying that I'd like Phera/SD even more. What r u running with Mdien?

Vick

Awards
I do I'm just saying that I'd like Phera/SD even more. What r u running with Mdien?
I'm thinking about running the Phera before the gym and MDIEN in the morning, then bridge the EPI. The M1T was out or I would have been doing that with the Phera.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm thinking about running the Phera before the gym and MDIEN in the morning, then bridge the EPI. The M1T was out or I would have been doing that with the Phera.
So I assume this is a bulk right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't stack any methyl compounds with methyl dienolone, maybe a low dose of epi, like 20mg e/d for the 4 weeks of mdiene, then 2 weeks of epi solo at 40mg.

def wouldn't stack sd and mdiene together. I have some of each, and wont do it.

my next cycle is going to be 3 weeks of m1t (15mg), then 3 weeks of mdiene(14mg), followed up with 4 weeks of stanodrol (900mg).

4-andro-diol & bold 200 ran during the first 6 weeks at 600mg each.

test base, bulkers, hardners.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thats gonna be sick
i wouldn't stack any methyl compounds with methyl dienolone, maybe a low dose of epi, like 20mg e/d for the 4 weeks of mdiene, then 2 weeks of epi solo at 40mg.

my next cycle is going to be 3 weeks of m1t (15mg), then 3 weeks of mdiene(14mg), followed up with 4 weeks of stanodrol (900mg).

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah but I try to balance the water retention with a dry compound, which is why I am using the Helios too.
I see, damn stacking those 2 will b really harsh though, i'd take Jbry advice I can't comment on the toxicity of mdien, he knows a lot about it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl dieneolone is methyl trienolone's little brother.

mdiene isn't as toxic as methyl tren (thank goodness) but it def isn't recomended to stack with another (methylated) compound.

hell, im worried about running it AFTER a low dose of m1t.

Vick

Awards
Personally I think the toxicity is way overrated because of the bad press. You get these dumb drunks taking it to look good at the bar and yeah you're gonna have liver problems. Back in the 90s I was taking cheque drops or halotestin with Anadrol before the gym and that was on 1g of test/wk. I've never gone over 6 weeks on 17aas though and would switch to Proviron and Primo tabs to dry out. This is my first round with stack PHs so if my eyes turn yellow I'll be the first to admit it and if they don't and my labs say my liver isnt shutting down then I'll log that too. Right now I'm basing my stacks on this info:

Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not

These pro-hormone classifications are based on their steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE post so below. If that goes unnoticed, PM me.

Class I

Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
Testosterone - 4-AD

Vick

Awards

How would say they compare to oral AAS? I hear Phera is like Dbol and MHN is like Var, but what about M1T,EPI,and MDIEN?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera is phera, dbol is dbol, var is var, epi is epi, they are all oral androgenic/anabolic steroids, and are all different.

i dont think people such as the op should be using steroids, as they dont know anything about what they are using or doing.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

Thats a pretty serious cycle, is bold 200 a ph or are talking about eq?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
phera is phera, dbol is dbol, var is var, epi is epi, they are all oral androgenic/anabolic steroids, and are all different.

i dont think people such as the op should be using steroids, as they dont know anything about what they are using or doing.
True statement. Someone came to me yesterday, asked if they should use trenazone, he didn't know jack sh*t about it, I was actually offended at his level of stupidity, and yes he called it a prohormone. *facepalm*

Vick

Awards

Dude you don't know the first thing about me and you just revealed how ignorant you are, just say you don't know because you've never probably done a real cycle and don't know how to compare the EFFECTIVENESS. Everyone responds differently, some people are even nonresponders. I came here because the forum I moderate is strictly on gear, but I see I'm not going to learn anything here. On a positive note, if anyone needs help from real vets on gear see me here because I'm not logging in here again.

musclediscussion.com/members/vick.html

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Dude you don't know the first thing about me and you just revealed how ignorant you are, just say you don't know because you've never probably done a real cycle and don't know how to compare the EFFECTIVENESS. Everyone responds differently, some people are even nonresponders. I came here because the forum I moderate is strictly on gear, but I see I'm not going to learn anything here. On a positive note, if anyone needs help from real vets on gear see me here because I'm not logging in here again.

musclediscussion.com/members/vick.html
bwahahahaa.... bye!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
bwahahahaa.... bye!
I think what pissed Jbry off is that everything Vick mentioned is still oral AAS, old school guys usually get the classifications wrong or just have lack of knowledge because years ago there wasn't the amount of information we have available, and they don't bother to research further.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what pissed Jbry off is that everything Vick mentioned is still oral AAS, old school guys usually get the classifications wrong or just have lack of knowledge because years ago there wasn't the amount of information we have available, and they don't bother to research further.
that and him pm'ing me asking me for a source for m1t.