IBE epistane cycle log!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
im starting a epistane cycle in about 2 weeks. gonna run it for 6 weeks.

its gonna look something like this:

epistane- 20/30/30/40/40/40
cycle support
multi-v
fish oil
red yeast extract

im probably going to preload on cycle support a week prior to my cycle, better to be safe than sorry :)

pct:
novladex- 20/20/10/10( dunno about this, should i start at a higher mg?)-i heard its better to do ur SERM alone for one month then start everything else...except for cycle support, should i do that or everything at the sametime?-
cycle support
licogenix
x-lean
activate extreme

im going to be lifting 5 days a week, high weight/low reps. i play soccer so theres no need for cardio. by the way im 150 pounds, 5.7 feet. im hoping to gain a solid 10 pounds from this cycle AND get rid of some gyno( i heard that epistane can reverse it, we'll see!)

thats about it! ill keep everybody updated, what do you guys think? should i add/remove anything!? lemme know.

thanks guys!

Jahcuree

Your nolva dose is good how you have it here. Start all your pct sups day 1 after epi and run that cycle support throughout if you have enough. Make sure you are eating man!! At 150 you can pack on some more muscle

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya youre dose is right the only thing you should wait to take in your pct is erase which you should start taking around the 3rd week of your pct (even though you dont have erase even listed in your pct :x) not required but a great addition..

Jahcuree

ya youre dose is right the only thing you should wait to take in your pct is erase which you should start taking around the 3rd week of your pct (even though you dont have erase even listed in your pct :x) not required but a great addition..
Erase starting third week? What's the advantage of this, I was going to run my erase 1/2/3/2/1

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Your nolva dose is good how you have it here. Start all your pct sups day 1 after epi and run that cycle support throughout if you have enough. Make sure you are eating man!! At 150 you can pack on some more muscle
Thanks for the info man! Ya I'll be eating like a beast no worries ahahaha

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Well I'm taking licogenix! I heard its exactly like erase! So ur saying the third week of taking nolva, I should start lico? What dosage would u reccomend?

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
by the way, do you guys have a good diet plan that would go with this cycle?? i dont want to gain any BF! i wanna be a lean machine ahahah lookin to gain atleast 10 pounds from this cycle, lemme know, thanks!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Id bump the first week up to 30mg and just run 40mg for the next 5 weeks, most people agree 40 is the sweet spot.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Id bump the first week up to 30mg and just run 40mg for the next 5 weeks, most people agree 40 is the sweet spot.
agree^^^
you can always go back to 30 if the sides are too harsh--but that should be a non-issue, even at 40mg IMO

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
agree^^^
you can always go back to 30 if the sides are too harsh--but that should be a non-issue, even at 40mg IMO
seriously? i heard the sides could get pretty bad! but everyones different!!! i ordered some toco 8 just incase ahahaha i guess ill start at 30! go hard or go home right?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
seriously? i heard the sides could get pretty bad! but everyones different!!! i ordered some toco 8 just incase ahahaha i guess ill start at 30! go hard or go home right?
Im willing to bet u wont get any sides, eapecially at 30mg. Maybe some dry joints towards the end but not everyone gets that.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Im willing to bet u wont get any sides, eapecially at 30mg. Maybe some dry joints towards the end but not everyone gets that.
I really hope you're right!! We ll find out very soon ahaha I ordered cissus rx for my joints, gonna preload that with cycle support!!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
update, this is the workout ill be following during my cycle, like i said no cardio! i play soccer!!

first two sets are a warm up 10-12 reps, third set go heavy 8-10 reps(clean) ***fourth set is usually a drop(do this set right after your third one)
For abs, do only 3 exercises, 3 sets each, super set if you want. CALFS- every second day( seated calf raises, standing calf raises)
DAY 1-CHEST
Incline bench- X-X-X-X*
Peck deck(upper Emphasis)- X-X-X-X*(inner focus, one rep in, one rep full extension=1 actual rep)
Dumbbell fly- X-X-X-X*
Cable cross over/ Dips -S.S- X-X-X
ABS - reverse crunches, leg raises, crunches, twist crunch, side crunch, rope crunch, oblique bend.

DAY 2 - BACK/BICEPS
Seated cable row - X-X-X-X*
Dumbbell shrugs- X-X-X-X*
Deadlift- X-X-X
Neutral grip pull ups- X-X-X
Bench incline dumbbell curl- X-X-X
Bar cable curl/Standing dumbbell curl S.S- X-X-X
ABS- " " "

DAY 3- SHOULDERS
Side lateral raises/ single hand side cable raises S.S- X-X-X
Dumbbell press- X-X-X-X*
Rear lateral raises/ Reverse cable cross over S.S- X-X-X
Upright row- X-X-X-X*
ABS- " " "

DAY 4 LEGS/TRICEPS
Seated tricep press- X-X-X-X*
Cable press down- X-X-X
Upright dips- X-X-X (weighted if possible)
Squats- X-X-X-X* (last set negative focus)
Leg extension/Leg curl S.S- X-X-X
Dumbbell Lunges- X-X
ABS- " " "

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
I would focus more on compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, and ohp if you want to put on some size. Add in assistance work with the compounds if you want to do isolation work. I'm running dmz and have put on about 5lbs. I'm about a week and a half into my cycle. The pumps and strength gains have been good so far. Just have to eat a surplus of calories. Good luck!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I would focus more on compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, and ohp if you want to put on some size. Add in assistance work with the compounds if you want to do isolation work. I'm running dmz and have put on about 5lbs. I'm about a week and a half into my cycle. The pumps and strength gains have been good so far. Just have to eat a surplus of calories. Good luck!
thanks for the advice bro! wow a week and a half in and you already gained 5 pounds, solid stuff my friend, keep up the hard work!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
hey guys, i was wondering if its worth stacking or bridging epistane with something else for even greater results? just some last minute ideas before i start my cycle:p i still think epistane is strong enough on its own but im sure some of you guys with more experience have some good info on stacks and bridging! plus i dont wanna harm my liver or kill my joints! lemme know! thanks.

houtex87

Awards
I'm also about start epi, in thinking about stacking it with finaflex 550-xd but I'm not sure yet.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
You could extend the cycle another week or two tops. You could also run stano or 5aOHP the last couple weeks or extend it to 8 weeks. Is this your first cycle? Most don't recommend stacking or bridging your first time.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
You could extend the cycle another week or two tops. You could also run stano or 5aOHP the last couple weeks or extend it to 8 weeks. Is this your first cycle? Most don't recommend stacking or bridging your first time.
not worth running anything "a couple weeks"(unless its something like SD). dont waste your money or your health.

stano would be a good stacker, but takes 3-4 weeeks to kick in

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
i've done injections in the past but screwed up my pcts.. this time im going to do it right no matter how much money i have to spend. hmmm stano drol looks pretty legit, but i think im just gonna stick with epistane! its been about a year and a half since i've touched PH's so keeping it simple is the way to go... for now ;)

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
not worth running anything "a couple weeks"(unless its something like SD). dont waste your money or your health.

stano would be a good stacker, but takes 3-4 weeeks to kick in
thanks for the heads up man! i think im going to keep it simple and just go with epistane! i might add an extra 2 weeks if i decide to buy another bottle!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
thanks for the heads up man! i think im going to keep it simple and just go with epistane! i might add an extra 2 weeks if i decide to buy another bottle!
i would get another one and run it 5-6.5 wks, depending on sides/gains

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
well i have a slight problem...im starting my cycle soon and the site i order my stuff from is out of IBE epistane...so i think im going to go with havoc, start with the ibe epi and finish off with havoc. is it ok to mix to different brands together? man im so pissed i hope this doesnt screw my cycle up.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
well i have a slight problem...im starting my cycle soon and the site i order my stuff from is out of IBE epistane...so i think im going to go with havoc, start with the ibe epi and finish off with havoc. is it ok to mix to different brands together? man im so pissed i hope this doesnt screw my cycle up.
Youll be fine. Havoc is a quality product also.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
havoc, lgi , or transform are all quality products. all around the same price too.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
good news! the site i use to buy my supps is having a huge sell on IBE EPI so im gonna order some right now! cant wait to start this cycle im so pumped ahaha i think i might buy some stano elite also! its on special...stano and epi stack sounds like a pretty sexy cycle to me ;) i gotta do some more research on stano tho, dosages, sides etc.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Since you do play soccer, it may be a little difficult to put on the size your wanting from this cycle. As you have already heard that you must eat like a beast. Something I have done for the past 5 or so years is add P-SLIN or ANANBOLIC PUMP during my cycle and pct. They allow me to eat a TON more carbs (no lethargy) and keeps my muscles extremly full and during pct I keep 30% more size and strength than I do when I didnt use it. Plus for the fact you want to stay lean, taking in the extra carbs will not affect your waist line at all. Just my opinion bro, good luck enjoy your cycle and have fun!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
good news! the site i use to buy my supps is having a huge sell on IBE EPI so im gonna order some right now! cant wait to start this cycle im so pumped ahaha i think i might buy some stano elite also! its on special...stano and epi stack sounds like a pretty sexy cycle to me ;) i gotta do some more research on stano tho, dosages, sides etc.

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methyl-masterdrol-mmv2-stanodrol-bible/
look no further. here you go^^^^^^

run the stano at 600-800 for 6 weeks...or start the stano two weeks earlier then the epi. Id do this something like this:
epi 0/0/40/40/40/50/50/50
stano 600/600/600/600/800/800/800/800

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Since you do play soccer, it may be a little difficult to put on the size your wanting from this cycle. As you have already heard that you must eat like a beast. Something I have done for the past 5 or so years is add P-SLIN or ANANBOLIC PUMP during my cycle and pct. They allow me to eat a TON more carbs (no lethargy) and keeps my muscles extremly full and during pct I keep 30% more size and strength than I do when I didnt use it. Plus for the fact you want to stay lean, taking in the extra carbs will not affect your waist line at all. Just my opinion bro, good luck enjoy your cycle and have fun!
i just looked at some reviews on anabolic pump, it looks pretty legit, a couple of people said that it didnt work for them but hey im willing to try it out. i have a question tho..will my body go back to normal once im done the bottle, insulin levels and such. i dont wanna screw anything up..i know its 100% natural but you never know with supplements.. thanks bud!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
run the stano at 600-800 for 6 weeks...or start the stano two weeks earlier then the epi. Id do this something like this:
epi 0/0/40/40/40/50/50/50
sweet!! thanks bro you've been a big help! one week left until i start preloading cycle support and FLEX..and then the fun begins! ;) by the way, you think those dosages are safe, its been awhile since ive touched roids(1-2 years) i dont wanna feel the sides right away ahaha lemme know thanks

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
i just looked at some reviews on anabolic pump, it looks pretty legit, a couple of people said that it didnt work for them but hey im willing to try it out. i have a question tho..will my body go back to normal once im done the bottle, insulin levels and such. i dont wanna screw anything up..i know its 100% natural but you never know with supplements.. thanks bud!
Your insulin secretion will absolutely go back to normal. If you don't want to take it all day, you can take p slin powder or pill, prewrkt and still have some amazing results. Enjoy bro!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Your insulin secretion will absolutely go back to normal. If you don't want to take it all day, you can take p slin powder or pill, prewrkt and still have some amazing results. Enjoy bro!
so you're saying if i take it even once a day ex. pre workout meal, ill still see some results?? and it seems like glycobol is a hit! people seem to really like it and i think im going to try that one out for sure. it claims to do the samething as anabolic pumps! have you ever tried this supp?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
sweet!! thanks bro you've been a big help! one week left until i start preloading cycle support and FLEX..and then the fun begins! ;) by the way, you think those dosages are safe, its been awhile since ive touched roids(1-2 years) i dont wanna feel the sides right away ahaha lemme know thanks
if your feelin it and making good gains at 40(ep) and 600(stano), then keep them at that throughout the cycle. i wouldnt go less then that, unless sides are really gettin to ya(which shouldnt happen)

maybe start the epi at 30 if u wanna be on safe side(but feel free to bump up the dose at any time).

...and,btw, im right there with you bro. last time I cycled was over two years ago.(injuries suck!!) its nice to be "on" again, hopefully ill get all my strength back where it was b4

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
so you're saying if i take it even once a day ex. pre workout meal, ill still see some results?? and it seems like glycobol is a hit! people seem to really like it and i think im going to try that one out for sure. it claims to do the samething as anabolic pumps! have you ever tried this supp?
Glycobol is by far my favorite supplement ever. It much more effective than ana pump but it cost too much imo. Im kinda cheap sometimes. But if you go with glycobol, you will be blown away by your results. I take pslin powder from nutra planet prewrkt from the start of the cycle to then end of pct. I take either Ana Pump or Glycobol for the same amount of time or longer, multiple times per day. Its pricey, but the results are so worth it! Its the shiznit bro!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Glycobol is by far my favorite supplement ever. It much more effective than ana pump but it cost too much imo. Im kinda cheap sometimes. But if you go with glycobol, you will be blown away by your results. I take pslin powder from nutra planet prewrkt from the start of the cycle to then end of pct. I take either Ana Pump or Glycobol for the same amount of time or longer, multiple times per day. Its pricey, but the results are so worth it! Its the shiznit bro!
glad they work well for you. i have never heard of them products, and im surprised they aren't more popular if they work so well.

after reading reviews, it seems like most people use it while cutting. can you clear things up for the OP)and myself) by explaining exactly what the products does and when its most useful???.....

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
if your feelin it and making good gains at 40(ep) and 600(stano), then keep them at that throughout the cycle. i wouldnt go less then that, unless sides are really gettin to ya(which shouldnt happen)

maybe start the epi at 30 if u wanna be on safe side(but feel free to bump up the dose at any time).

...and,btw, im right there with you bro. last time I cycled was over two years ago.(injuries suck!!) its nice to be "on" again, hopefully ill get all my strength back where it was b4
ya thats exactly what happened to me..tore my mcl ligaments in both my knees, went down to 115 pounds because i wasnt eating right, not exercising..to be honest i was just depressed.. but im back now and im feeling stronger than ever!

i think for the first week ill start at 30 mg, and second week bump up to 40mg(sweet spot) then work my way to 50mg if i dont get any sides, same with stano. but i think ill start stano 2 weeks before epi like you said. i have a question tho...will stano give me GYNO? i already have preexisting gyno, and im hoping this cycle will get rid of it(my friends have used IBE epistane and got rid of there gyno for good) because if it will..ill have second thoughts about adding it to my cycle even tho i already ordered 4 bottles -.-

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
glad they work well for you. i have never heard of them products, and im surprised they aren't more popular if they work so well.

after reading reviews, it seems like most people use it while cutting. can you clear things up for the OP)and myself) by explaining exactly what the products does and when its most useful???.....
yea, some info would be greatly appreciated!!

Jahcuree

i believe it is used as a nutrient repartitioner. Taken with meals so that the nutrients are stored where they should be. People say that they get better pumps on these products when taken with carbs(supposedly carbs are shuttled to the muscle to aid in the pump).

Tc5433

Awards
I am also running an EPI cycle within the next few weeks. I would recommend adding DAA powder to your PCT. Dose at 3/3/3/3

Ths

Ths

Awards
So what did you decide to go with as your final decision? Epi solo or stacked? Dosing?

Jahcuree

I am also running an EPI cycle within the next few weeks. I would recommend adding DAA powder to your PCT. Dose at 3/3/3/3
That's what I've got in my pct as well :) although it will be my first time using DAA, let's see how big those balls will get!! Haha

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
ahhh well im using activate extreme to boost my test back to normal, is that alright or do i absolutely need DAA?

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
So what did you decide to go with as your final decision? Epi solo or stacked? Dosing?
well i ordered 4 bottles of stano just incase i want to stack it, im still doing some research on it just to be safe you know. but so far all i've seen is great reviews on epi/stano stack, the only problem i have with stano is that it can cause gyno...i know it aromitizes abit but would EPI cancel that out since its an AI too? im still trying to figure that out, its driving me crazy ahahah anyways my dosage would look sorta like this :

epi 0/0/30/40/40/50/50/50
(thanks to beastmode1) :) REPPP