500 vs. 625

technique88

technique88

Awards
I wanted as many personal opinions on 15 weeks of test e @ 500mg or 12 weeks of test e @ 625mg. Which cycle would yield the best quality muscle gains?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go 1 gram for 12 weeks test is mild

I ran a gram of it I couldn't gain bf and mass gain was good.

But you didn't ask that

625 vs 500 is not a big difference why not do 750 for 12 weeks?

technique88

technique88

Awards

But you didn't ask that

This is going to be my first cycle, I never considered 750mg. The stable seems to be 500 but I love going big. I already ordered 3 10mL vials of test (250mg/mL). [email protected] is starting to sound real nice =\

C172

Awards
i did about 680mg/week for my first cycle. was pinning e3d. had good results

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My observations have been that if you take 500mgs of test, you're probably at 90% of your maximum gains. From that point on, any combination of test.tren/anadrol, etc., will just get you up to that additional 10%. So if you start out with 400mgs test/400mgs deca, etc., you'll be at around 80% with the 400mgs of test, and you fill the gap with whatever else you take. I know others will disagree, but I'm not passionate about this, so my feelings won't get hurt if you spit your coffee up all over the key board when you read this and slam me.

That 125mg difference would be huge if all you took was 125mgs of tests, like on TRT. But once you have 500mgs already, that 125mgs is barely noticeable.

And no, I cannot back any of this up, it's only been my very unscientific observation.

technique88

technique88

Awards
My observations have been that if you take 500mgs of test, you're probably at 90% of your maximum gains. From that point on, any combination of test.tren/anadrol, etc., will just get you up to that additional 10%. So if you start out with 400mgs test/400mgs deca, etc., you'll be at around 80% with the 400mgs of test, and you fill the gap with whatever else you take. I know others will disagree, but I'm not passionate about this, so my feelings won't get hurt if you spit your coffee up all over the key board when you read this and slam me.

That 125mg difference would be huge if all you took was 125mgs of tests, like on TRT. But once you have 500mgs already, that 125mgs is barely noticeable.

And no, I cannot back any of this up, it's only been my very unscientific observation.
Thanx bud, I'm not looking for backed up scientific proof (although always nice) I was looking for people who've personally tried different cycle lengths/ strengths and what they found to be most profitable. Like I said with how much test I have I could run 12 @ 625 or 15 @ 500.

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
When i ran my first cycle i started with 250mg of test e and bumped it up to 500mg after 4 weeks all i got was strength gains (it was ugl gear so could have been underdosed) but when i moved to 1g of pharma grade test e i put on about 10-12lbs in 8weeks, so i think its a bit of trial and error 500mg is good place to start and assess your tolerance if its quality stuff and you eat, train and sleep enough you could respond very well to that dose, and if you don't gain too much theres always your next cycle to try a higher dose

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards

Solid advice, IMO.

But you didn't ask that

I can totally see where you're coming from man, but we don't know if it's his first cycle or whatnot. General rule of thumb: don't take more than you need to grow, and if it is his first cycle, I think 500mg/w test-e has been seen time and time again on this forum to produce some pretty stellar results. Starting your first cycle at a gram always seems risky...I mean, imagine if he's 180 or so right now. By the time he gets to 215-220, what's he going to be running, 2g worth of test?

Or maybe just a stronger compound lol. Regardless, for a first cycle, I think 500 is a good suggestion.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Solid advice, IMO.
I can totally see where you're coming from man, but we don't know if it's his first cycle or whatnot. General rule of thumb: don't take more than you need to grow, and if it is his first cycle, I think 500mg/w test-e has been seen time and time again on this forum to produce some pretty stellar results. Starting your first cycle at a gram always seems risky...I mean, imagine if he's 180 or so right now. By the time he gets to 215-220, what's he going to be running, 2g worth of test?

Or maybe just a stronger compound lol. Regardless, for a first cycle, I think 500 is a good suggestion.
This is my first cycle so I do want to keep it mild. Right now I'm sitting at 225lb. I've only ran a helladrol cycle previously. I know 500mg/ week seems to be the standard but I don't want to have any left over test, which is why I'm running it at 625 for 12 weeks.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Can't keep any of the evidence lol.

Go for it man, enjoy your gains.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Can't keep any of the evidence lol.

Go for it man, enjoy your gains.
Lol exactly. Also, this will probably be my first and last cycle.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Actually man, running helladrol was a cycle, so this is your second.

Just for the record lol. Might be mild, but it's still a PH. But this will be your first branching into injectable AAS, I'm guessing.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Actually man, running helladrol was a cycle, so this is your second.

Just for the record lol. Might be mild, but it's still a PH. But this will be your first branching into injectable AAS, I'm guessing.
Haha yeah I meant inj. cycle. As for PHs...I know there will be many more to come. I figure, get to 245 from this inject cycle and other PH cycles will be for chiseling my phusique and most importantly they are a lot of fun.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
IMO I'd rather be on it for longer than run a slightly higher dose. Think of the addition gains you could make by running a 15 week cycle instead of a 10 or 12!

SR83

SR83

Awards
Like the guy above me said. Go for a longer length at 500mgs