Any possible benefit of weaker methylation - AnabolicMinds.com

Any possible benefit of weaker methylation

1. CDB

Any possible benefit of weaker methylation

This site I know is selling 7a-OHN, which I believe is MOHN just with a weaker methylation than usual. Is there any possible benefit to such a substance? As far as I can tell from searches all it means is less will make it past the liver.

The trade off is probably less bioavailabilty for less liver toxicity... but I could be wrong.

I know the site your talking about tempted to get some myself I believe that it would moreso be a better trans because it avoids the first liver pass then is still methylated to have to be broken down the second time around after its already in your blood.
    •   

4. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    I know the site your talking about tempted to get some myself I believe that it would moreso be a better trans because it avoids the first liver pass then is still methylated to have to be broken down the second time around after its already in your blood.
    I could maybe see that point of view. It's just that MOHN even in the 17a form is pretty easy on the liver. Seems like a waste to sacrifice the oral avialability for a compound that's already so mild. I'm wondering what the Hydroxy Nandrolone Decaonate would be like from that same site. I was waiting for some feedback from people who used HM Gear's version, but despite the fact that it's supposedly a big seller there's little to no feedback that I could find.

7a-OHN is quite orally active the combination of 4-hydroxylation plus 7-methylation brings well above would could be achieved by any transdermal. I don't have any links on this but if you ask Instynct he may be able to point you towards this tidbit.

I've seen some feedback on animal's site its been all good at lower doses (10-15mg) than seen here (30mg+) and these are experienced users. But feedback is still thin and for those on a buget there ARE more cost effective products depending on you goals. If I had the money I would definately be trying this one. I have yet to see anyone with experience with both compare the 17a to the 7a. This is what I would really like to see.
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

7a-OHN sounds to me like 7a-hydroxy-nandrolone. That compound has never been investigated or synthesized by anyone to my knowledge, and it doesn't sound like a very good one. If they really mean 7a-methyl-4-hydroxy-nandrolone, that would be potent orally like 2.5:5.9x andro/anabolic comp. w/ MT. Or they may be talking about M4OHN and they just put a 7 instead of a 17. This **** is shadey.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    7a-OHN sounds to me like 7a-hydroxy-nandrolone. That compound has never been investigated or synthesized by anyone to my knowledge, and it doesn't sound like a very good one. If they really mean 7a-methyl-4-hydroxy-nandrolone, that would be potent orally like 2.5:5.9x andro/anabolic comp. w/ MT. Or they may be talking about M4OHN and they just put a 7 instead of a 17. This **** is shadey.
    No 7a is what is meant. Instynct is the originator for this compound and as far as I know the only one selling it. I can vouch for Instynct he is extremely knowledgeable and honest. His stuff can be a little expensive but is always top notch.

7aOHN however, is extremely expensive. He list prices at 250mg $130; 500mg $200; 1g $300; 2g $500. So you are looking at $250/g at the minimum. I guess now that I'm looking at it though its not that bad for 10mg per day that would work out to $2.50 a day. I still seriously doubt if it would win any cost/effectiveness comparisons.

27x as anabolic as Methyl-test and 5x as androgenic are the numbers that Instynct puts on his site, but he is the first to tell you that anabolic/androgenic numbers are hard to equate with effectiveness for muscular growth. He does state that 5mg 7aOHN is approximately equivalent to 50mg Oxandrolone and I've seen some state that the compound did seem similar in effect to Oxandrolone.
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Yeah dego, but 7a what? 7a-OH, 7a-Me, etc... And OH what, and where? If he's that knowledgable, he would have clarified this, cause it is worthless if it is really 7a-OH-Nandrolone. And if he's that honest, he would not have offered you those numbers for it. Maybe he's trying to keep it a secret with this vague name.

I doubt that it's 4-OH, 7-Me. I have never seen this compound ref'ed anywhere. He either made a type-o on the spelling or is being intensionally vague or is just telling lies. I can't even find a similar ref. that matches the number ratio he offers. Be careful with that stuff, it's probably not what you think it is (whatever it is)

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yeah dego, but 7a what? 7a-OH, 7a-Me, etc... And OH what, and where? If he's that knowledgeable, he would have clarified this, cause it is worthless if it is really 7a-OH-Nandrolone. And if he's that honest, he would not have offered you those numbers for it. Maybe he's trying to keep it a secret with this vague name.

I doubt that it's 4-OH, 7-Me. I have never seen this compound ref'ed anywhere. He either made a type-o on the spelling or is being intensionally vague or is just telling lies. I can't even find a similar ref. that matches the number ratio he offers. Be careful with that stuff, it's probably not what you think it is (whatever it is)
    this is the closed I could come to finding a chem name
    7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one, 4,17b

This is a 4 hydroxylated version of Trestolone.
    or 4OH- MENT

(that should get Brodus's attention)

Ask him yourself instynct999@yahoo.com

Insytnct is an honest guy that has been around for some time now. Those that have dealt with him know he is nothing if not honest. He has never claimed this compound to be the second coming unlike SO MANY others with there new latest and greatest. He is the first to point out that a/a numbers are a unreliable indicator of effectiveness. But for those that have inquired he did state that 5mg was roughly equivalent to 50mg of Oxandrolone in EFFECT. There are others that have tested the compound and agreed with this statement though I got the impression they wouldn't be using it again because of the cost.

I can personally vouch for Instynct but not THIS product as I am broke.
  10. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by dego
    I've seen some feedback on animal's site its been all good at lower doses (10-15mg) than seen here (30mg+) and these are experienced users. But feedback is still thin and for those on a buget there ARE more cost effective products depending on you goals. If I had the money I would definately be trying this one. I have yet to see anyone with experience with both compare the 17a to the 7a. This is what I would really like to see.
    I think you misunderstood me. The feedback I was looking for was for the 4 Hydroxy Nandrolone Decanoate solution. Seems like it would make a decent injectable but there may be a need for a front load and there's little to no feedback as far as using this stuff as such. Been looking all over, no luck finding anything.
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I can personally vouch for Instynct but not THIS product as I am broke.
    OK. I think you were correct in your initial assessment of the structure. It apprears he's saying 4,17-b. It's a little too costly for me too, but I bet it's stong stuff. I don't know were he got the numbers, but 19nor analogs of this type are usually potent androgens as well as stong anabolics, so the numbers look realistic at least.
  12. Syr

I have yet to see anyone with experience with both compare the 17a to the 7a. This is what I would really like to see.
    Ditto on this.

This **** sounds interesting. I liked M4OHN, which *probably* gave me results similar to Oxandrolone (which I will try once as is *much easier* to get sources within EU *Grin*). I would like how this would compare to m4ohn in terms of actual gains and other effects.

Can someone PM me the forums where they are talking about? Anyone who tired m4ohn WITH RESULTS and will try this... before me would be an interesting read at least.
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I think you misunderstood me. The feedback I was looking for was for the 4 Hydroxy Nandrolone Decanoate solution. Seems like it would make a decent injectable but there may be a need for a front load and there's little to no feedback as far as using this stuff as such. Been looking all over, no luck finding anything.
    I've never used, but you would need to front it pretty big. Probably up to 2g initial dose

Quote Originally Posted by CDB

I've not seen anyone post results from the 4OH-Nandrolone it seems to have been overlooked with everything else available. It does sound quite interesting though. 4 hydroxylation generally makes the compound a little less potent but increases the Anabolic to androgenic ratio. The 4OH is supposed to keep it from causing the dreaded deca dick as well as ward off any estrogenic/progesterone effects.
    By the numbers it should be something like 80% effective as the Deca. Its all a crap shoot with the new compounds. The 80% doesn't take into account that estrogen and progesterone (in moderate amounts) help with strength gains as well as create a more anabolic environment. (Ask someone else I don't know the mechanisms, other than more igf1, but have seen the results first hand).

If you do try it PLEASE post the results as this could be very useful if it lives up to all the promises.

I'm with Dr. D as far as the dosages I'd go 2g to start if you have previous experience and judge from there.

Similar Forum Threads

1. any benefits of mega dosing Tribulus Terrestris?
    By ekdevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 06:34 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:34 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
  4. Benefits of B-COMPLEX injections??Any??
    By myofreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 12:47 AM