strength cycle- M-1,4add and m5aa

R

rbbm81

Awards
I am a competitive power lifter who is planning this cycle..

age 23
goal- powerlifter competively, strength gains #1 goal, decent size gains #2 goal
weight-282
pct- have 2 bottels 6oxo and 2 botteles biotest "m"
diet- 5 meals a day lots and lots of everything
histroy- 1 steroid cycle 2 years ago (d-bol, tren, test), since then been drug free never used any prohromones,
cycle - m1,4add 90 mgs a day, m-5aa 30 mgs a day 30 minutes before training...4 weeks cycle

questions
1. why and when should i take the m-5aa on non training days...

2. how harsh are these 2 on the stomach i take nexum for some heart burn history..

3. best time of day to take the m1,4ad, i plan on 60 mgs at noon and 30 mgs at around 4pm...i train at 7pm i plan to take the m5aa 30 minutes before

thansk for your help

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
m14add.
I'd split it 50/50 12 hours apart or 3 doses 8 hours apart. time doesn't matter.

Take the full dose m5aa 45-30 min before workout and leave non training days.

Haven't really used m5aa, but ,14add does nothing to your stomach(exept water bloat)

B

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Have you tried M1T? It is a powerful strength enhancer. Much better than the 2 you have listed. IMO

R

rbbm81

Awards
Have you tried M1T? It is a powerful strength enhancer. Much better than the 2 you have listed. IMO
i tried it last fall and hated it ....i may have been allergic to it as after 3 days of use i was throwing up, massive headaches, and high blood pressure,......the reason i think i will kike m-14aa is becuase i have used d-bol twice and both times i absolutely used it......rb

C

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some suggest taking the M5AA 30-45 minutes pre-workout. Others more like 1-1.25 hours preworkout. Experiment to see what works best. One way to take it every day is to dose it at high doses, like 80mg/ED, taking 30-40 a preworkout and the rest split up throughout the day in as small dosings as possible. On non-training days, just spread out evenly, trying to keep it in your system is what some do. 5AA cyp would do this more directly =D

If you like M5AA, you might also look into the new M-DHT as well as 3-alpha transdermal (it could be used along with other methyls safely).

You likely won't get much anabolism out of the M5AA. Have you considered using 1-Test transdermal and extending the cycle to 5-6 weeks? 1-T and M5AA combined can be tough on the hairline.

Your diet and particular food choices will probably have the greater effect on whether you experience excess heartburn. I haven't heard complaints about either compound in question causing stomach discomfort. M5AA didn't do that to me at all.

R

rbbm81

Awards
Some suggest taking the M5AA 30-45 minutes pre-workout. Others more like 1-1.25 hours preworkout. Experiment to see what works best. One way to take it every day is to dose it at high doses, like 80mg/ED, taking 30-40 a preworkout and the rest split up throughout the day in as small dosings as possible. On non-training days, just spread out evenly, trying to keep it in your system is what some do. 5AA cyp would do this more directly =D

If you like M5AA, you might also look into the new M-DHT as well as 3-alpha transdermal (it could be used along with other methyls safely).

You likely won't get much anabolism out of the M5AA. Have you considered using 1-Test transdermal and extending the cycle to 5-6 weeks? 1-T and M5AA combined can be tough on the hairline.

Your diet and particular food choices will probably have the greater effect on whether you experience excess heartburn. I haven't heard complaints about either compound in question causing stomach discomfort. M5AA didn't do that to me at all.
I have been told to add soem 1 test to this and sounds like a good idea...2 things though..i cant use transdermal right now as my wife is pregnant....and the 1 test pills are quite expensive...here is the plan if i add 1 test tell em what you think..

225 mgs. 1 test ethergell pill form
90mgs m-1,4add
60mg- 5-aa pre work out only

I am still very confused on why i need the m5aa on non work outs days.......

Thnaks

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
90mg m14add is nothing. With 15% convertion to d-bol it's only 13.5mg.

I'm taking 200mg of m14add right now (along with 450mg 1test transdermal) and I love it.
And I'm only 195 lb.

P.S. If you gonna use 1-t ethergels, run at least 500mg.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste your money on biotest m again. I don't think it does much and like all biotest products it's expensive. 6-oxo may be enough for pct(not sure after this cycle), but tamoxifen citrate would be better.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
How much 3-Alpha would you use TD in this stack?

R

rbbm81

Awards
90mg m14add is nothing. With 15% convertion to d-bol it's only 13.5mg.

I'm taking 200mg of m14add right now (along with 450mg 1test transdermal) and I love it.
And I'm only 195 lb.

P.S. If you gonna use 1-t ethergels, run at least 500mg.
I was not aware there was that low of a conversion rate...thanks for that info....so what do you think about this start out at 180mgs of m1,4ad bump it up to 200-230 about week 3...and run 500mg of the 1 test...and 60 mg of 5-aa pre work out....?....the biotest m i got for free...rb

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I was not aware there was that low of a conversion rate...thanks for that info....so what do you think about this start out at 180mgs of m1,4ad bump it up to 200-230 about week 3...and run 500mg of the 1 test...and 60 mg of 5-aa pre work out....?....the biotest m i got for free...rb
Yep, sound good. You'll love it. Although you should be using nolva instead of 6-oxo for pct.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can't use 1T transdermal, 1AD is far superior to 1T orals of any kind. Plus 1fast has the bulk powder.

I'm also curious about the 3A-Trans.

I've run M5AA @ 100mg., 4 doses per day, everyday, and loved it. Strength and hardening, for sure.

You use the M5AA on non-workout days b/c it clears your system really fast, and if you only take it pre-workout, the majority of the effects are going to be CNS stimulation, i.e. more aggression in the gym, more focus, but not anything prolonged. You need to run it all day, everyday for it to impart the strength gains.

C

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much 3-Alpha would you use TD in this stack?
I am not sure on the dosing. I would like to know as well and am considering getting some powder. I bet Brian would know. We need to get him in on this thread. I remember he was just recently considering using it for a fall bulker but opted not to. He would have good insight. We need more actual data from people that have used the compound directly.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure on the dosing. I would like to know as well and am considering getting some powder. I bet Brian would know. We need to get him in on this thread. I remember he was just recently considering using it for a fall bulker but opted not to. He would have good insight. We need more actual data from people that have used the compound directly.

I'll ping him and get him here :hammer:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some information that is here on the board (over at AL as well):
Prohormone FAQ
5AA/3 beta/3 alpha

These all convert to DHT at different rates and have slightly different properties. I’m a little hazy on all of them, except that 5 alpha can compete with estrogen for receptor activity when converted to DHT. Some people have used 5AA in an oral product as a preworkout boost, while others have used 3 alpha for a “hardening” agent.

Thanks to roobear for the below info on DHT precursors
3-Alpha/Beta
3-alpha/beta will illicit exactly the same anabolic/androgenic responses, differing only in their conversion rates - 3-alpha 43% / 3-beta 9% respectively. The bioavailability of 3-alpha/beta is purported to be relatively low (by Bill himself) and thus would serve well to be administered transdermally. These compounds are best used in conjunction with other compounds, preferably of an anabolic nature (ie Nordiol, 1,4 Andro and 4-AD) - inducing drastic increases in strength, vascularity and muscle hardness.

3-Alpha
Oral:
100-300mg (lower dosage being more of a "stacking" quantity)

Transdermal:
50-150mg (lower dosage being more of a "stacking" quantity)

3-Beta
Oral:
Outdated - use 3-alpha

Transdermal:
200-500mg(lower dosage being more of a "stacking" quantity)
I have some opinions and or ideas on how/when/why to use it but I am short of time right now. I know SJ (ShadowJack) is one who has used it and there is another guy here who has used it (old board/server...not in the archives)

Thank you for the invite and I will be following up with more info at my next opportunity.

Steve...all is well. Actually better than well :thumbsup:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Here is some information that is here on the board (over at AL as well):I have some opinions and or ideas on how/when/why to use it but I am short of time right now. I know SJ (ShadowJack) is one who has used it and there is another guy here who has used it (old board/server...not in the archives)

Thank you for the invite and I will be following up with more info at my next opportunity.

Steve...all is well. Actually better than well :thumbsup:
:box:

Thanks Bri!! 3-alpha seems to be the better of the two. So, it looks like 3-alpha is about 3-4 times as potent than 3-beta. I guess that explains why it's 3X more spendy :p The write ups look as though they both do the same thing....just 3-alpha provides a better conversion to DHT. I may throw this in with my next stack to see how it goes.....always nice to have a non-methyl on hand to stack with M1T :thumbsup:

I can't wait to hear what else you have to say B. I'm sure it's user feedback ...come on.....give it up big guy :poke: :cheers: :

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
3-beta is crap, it's not worse spending t-gel or whatever you use on it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-alpha has a higher conversion to dht. So yes it is, and it's not a methyl which gives more options. Of course Mdht is better than both since it is already dht.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've read feedback from people who have tried both. For strength gains it seems that M5AA works better. For leaness it's a toss-up. But as was pointed out by Ryan, it gives you another option when taking methyls.

so 3a trans works better then m5aa?

N

NeedleDick

Awards
What about making 3-alpha into a suspension as a
"pain free oral solution" wonder if anyone has tried this and
what dosage say 50mg/day any thoughts???

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
3-alpha has a higher conversion to dht. So yes it is, and it's not a methyl which gives more options. Of course Mdht is better than both since it is already dht.
true but from i read it causes severe aggression..lol..believe me i dont need that
:smite:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You do not get as much absorbtion taking it orally.

What about making 3-alpha into a suspension as a
"pain free oral solution" wonder if anyone has tried this and
what dosage say 50mg/day any thoughts???

R

rbbm81

Awards
quick question...i am planning on adding 1-ad instead of 1test ethergels....but i already have 90 1-test caps from bsn i want to go ahead and use them this cycle...can i do this then and will it provide the same results..

m1,4ad- 180mg
m5aa -60 mgs pre work out, 40mgs non-training days,
1ad- 400mg's
1 test ether gells -215mgs

i am going ot run this 6 weeks , nova post cycle.....rb

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'd run 1-test in the end then or trade it for 1-ad.

P.S. For your size 1-ad 800mg at least.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I ran M5AA from 50-100mg/day for 2 weeks, then switched to 150 mg/day 3-Alpha t/d for 2 weeks. I got better results from the 3-Alpha personally.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I ran M5AA from 50-100mg/day for 2 weeks, then switched to 150 mg/day 3-Alpha t/d for 2 weeks. I got better results from the 3-Alpha personally.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
mil was it in t-gel? anyone know how much powder u can dissolve last time i tried 1-test/4-ad i could fit the combined 7 grams of powder in..i thought i could handle 10 grams