Goliath PH???

Gsmith03

Awards
Saw something called Goliath at PowerHouse Nutrition in Lubbock, I think it is produced by them also. The Ingredients are as listed, I know some are underdosed. But what do you think Gains vs Sides would be??

Recommended serving:

Tren 90mg
Halodrol 60mg
LMG/MAX 45mg
Epistane 21mg
Methylsten 21mg

What do you guys think about this product?

PS. I have not bought this yet, and this is not my first PH.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong first post

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O

M

G

Husker89

Banned
Awards
seriously man? First of what is tren? like in a pill form u talking about x-tren or what. Second that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. I think you would gain a liver transplant and some good water wight/muscle too, if that answers your question.
Saw something called Goliath at PowerHouse Nutrition in Lubbock, I think it is produced by them also. The Ingredients are as listed, I know some are underdosed. But what do you think Gains vs Sides would be??

Recommended serving:

Tren 90mg
Halodrol 60mg
LMG/MAX 45mg
Epistane 21mg
Methylsten 21mg

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards

Recommended serving:

Tren 90mg
Halodrol 60mg
LMG/MAX 45mg
Epistane 21mg
Methylsten 21mg

why do these douchbag companies keep doin' these 4 and 5 ph/ds stacks??? ridiculous!!
how bout pickin' one(or two tops) and running that bro

technique88

technique88

Awards

Recommended serving:

Tren 90mg
Halodrol 60mg
LMG/MAX 45mg
Epistane 21mg
Methylsten 21mg

I ran this once and got sclerosis

Gsmith03

Awards
why do these douchbag companies keep doin' these 4 and 5 ph/ds stacks??? ridiculous!!
how bout pickin' one(or two tops) and running that bro
Yeah bro, I'm not planning on wasting money on it. Thanks for the answer.

Gsmith03

Awards
seriously man? First of what is tren? like in a pill form u talking about x-tren or what. Second that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. I think you would gain a liver transplant and some good water wight/muscle too, if that answers your question.
Im not sure man, I just took a picture of the ingredient list and it only says Tren, it doesn't have the compound names on the bottle(sketchy as hell) I was just curious as to what you guys thought about it.

Devildoc2005

Awards
Everyone I've talked to says to def use a pct

Devildoc2005

Awards
Has anyone used this Goliath with good results ????

Devildoc2005

Awards
um i heard of this too and started laughing
So I've bought two bottles of this stuff at 120.00 each. All I need to know is that this stuff works and will not send me into liver failure. What do you guys think?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So I've bought two bottles of this stuff at 120.00 each. All I need to know is that this stuff works and will not send me into liver failure. What do you guys think?
Damn you got swivved

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver failure is up to your liver. No one here can tell it what to do. I'd get a refund and buy something that's proven and has been logged. Or an Xbox 360.

Devildoc2005

Awards
Liver failure is up to your liver. No one here can tell it what to do. I'd get a refund and buy something that's proven and has been logged. Or an Xbox 360.

Ok thanks. So what is proven? Sorry I'm new to ph's.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks. So what is proven? Sorry I'm new to ph's.
There's a ton of logs on here you can read through. That'd be a good start. With your stats, diet and hard work would probably go a very long way.

Devildoc2005

Awards
There's a ton of logs on here you can read through. That'd be a good start. With your stats, diet and hard work would probably go a very long way.
Thanks for the help bud. Yeah I'm on a 1200 cal diet, cardio daily but also wanted to try to cut with a ph to add lean muscle at the same time. Don't even know if that's possible. Guess I will find out !! Thanks again !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to lose over 40 lbs of fat, so I was thinking about getting a membership this month at Planet Fitness and I also wanna ad 60lbs of lean muscle mass at the same time and benchpress 405 for 50 reps so the guy at the supplement shop said I should be able to knock that out in 3 weeks if I buy 6 bottles of this quad-methyl stack and a good preworkout.

He said stay away from creatine though, it can be hard on your kidneys. Do you guys think if I buy a seventh bottle I could get this done in 2 weeks instead maybe?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At a 7k cal surplus you could get it done in 9 days.

tpsss

Awards
Thanks for the help bud. Yeah I'm on a 1200 cal diet, cardio daily but also wanted to try to cut with a ph to add lean muscle at the same time. Don't even know if that's possible. Guess I will find out !! Thanks again !!
I really hope you are just a horrible troll.

That is all.

amiller745

Awards
How are you on a 1200 calorie diet?

amiller745

Awards
How?? WTF do u mean how?? I dont eat more than 1,200 a day. What is so hard to understand ??
That's like dangerously low for even cutting especially doing cardio. Don't get on steroids at a 1200 cal diet.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SMH

tpsss

Awards
1200 cals a day for a man 245lbs is stupid, he can't believe you are that ignorant about nutrition.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How?? WTF do u mean how?? I dont eat more than 1,200 a day. What is so hard to understand ??
At your stats 1200 cals and cardio is starving your body, id expect you to gain fat with a diet like that.

tpsss

Awards
Crushing metabolism, screwing your hormones, and losing muscle. sounds like a good diet.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Cyanide, agent orange, belladonna, and antifreeze. This is a good stack too.( Insert skull and crossbones here).

amiller745

Awards
Cyanide, agent orange, belladonna, and antifreeze. This is a good stack too.( Insert skull and crossbones here).
Drano is good for mass too especially on a 1200 cal diet.

Devildoc2005

Awards
1200 cals a day for a man 245lbs is stupid, he can't believe you are that ignorant about nutrition.
Thats why I was on this site in the first place, to gain some much needed knowledge about ph's, diet, etc. instead all I got was some *******s sarcasm! It is people like that that has led to all these shootings in our time. If people look like they need help with something, help them with facts not ****ing sarcasm!! Moderators should delete people like that in my opinion from all forums especially a help forum like this one !!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Doc, let me translate all of this for you since you probably need some guidance.

1200 calories is far too low for a 245lb dude. It's probably too low for a 120lb woman. Go to the nutrition forums and do some research on proper diet and caloric intake.

You are 18. Test levels don't start dropping until after the age of 25. You are at your peak NOW, put it to good use.

Read the rules of the boards before posting. Pretty sure you're supposed to be 21 to even post here.

Research before you leap. I bet you know the specs front to back of the next car you're gonna buy... Treat your body with more respect than that.

That is all.

tpsss

Awards
Yes this post definitely demonstrates how open you are to learning and criticism doesn't it.

You should be eating more than double what you are now, give us some macro breakdowns, foods eaten, bf, lifts etc if you want actual help.

amiller745

Awards
Yeah you seemed really open to learning here. Don't be an ******* and no one is gonna be an ******* to you.

Devildoc2005

Awards
So why is it bad to be in a caloric deficit while working out? I'm 6'1" 245 at 25% body fat I need to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle. I've been a fat lazy ass for 12 years and I'm to the point where I've lost 15 pounds in about 3 months. I'm a long way from being in good health. I would appreciate some knowledge from you folks who have been training for years.

Devildoc2005

Awards
Alright Doc, let me translate all of this for you since you probably need some guidance. 1200 calories is far too low for a 245lb dude. It's probably too low for a 120lb woman. Go to the nutrition forums and do some research on proper diet and caloric intake. You are 18. Test levels don't start dropping until after the age of 25. You are at your peak NOW, put it to good use. Read the rules of the boards before posting. Pretty sure you're supposed to be 21 to even post here. Research before you leap. I bet you know the specs front to back of the next car you're gonna buy... Treat your body with more respect than that. That is all.
I'm actually 34

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So why is it bad to be in a caloric deficit while working out? I'm 6'1" 245 at 25% body fat I need to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle. I've been a fat lazy ass for 12 years and I'm to the point where I've lost 15 pounds in about 3 months. I'm a long way from being in good health. I would appreciate some knowledge from you folks who have been training for years.
Shows how much you know about nutrition.... Focus on losing bodyfat your not gonna gain a bunch of muscle and lose fat at same time especially at that many calories.... Id hit around 2500 upping your protein, dropping Carbs and upping healthy fats

Devildoc2005

Awards
Shows how much you know about nutrition.... Focus on losing bodyfat your not gonna gain a bunch of muscle and lose fat at same time especially at that many calories.... Id hit around 2500 upping your protein, dropping Carbs and upping healthy fats
Just so everyone knows. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NUTRITION !! Your right I don't and will not claim that I do