Goliath PH???

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Cyanide, agent orange, belladonna, and antifreeze. This is a good stack too.( Insert skull and crossbones here).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Cyanide, agent orange, belladonna, and antifreeze. This is a good stack too.( Insert skull and crossbones here).
    Drano is good for mass too especially on a 1200 cal diet.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tpsss View Post
    1200 cals a day for a man 245lbs is stupid, he can't believe you are that ignorant about nutrition.
    Thats why I was on this site in the first place, to gain some much needed knowledge about ph's, diet, etc. instead all I got was some *******s sarcasm! It is people like that that has led to all these shootings in our time. If people look like they need help with something, help them with facts not ****ing sarcasm!! Moderators should delete people like that in my opinion from all forums especially a help forum like this one !!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Alright Doc, let me translate all of this for you since you probably need some guidance.

1200 calories is far too low for a 245lb dude. It's probably too low for a 120lb woman. Go to the nutrition forums and do some research on proper diet and caloric intake.

You are 18. Test levels don't start dropping until after the age of 25. You are at your peak NOW, put it to good use.

Read the rules of the boards before posting. Pretty sure you're supposed to be 21 to even post here.

Research before you leap. I bet you know the specs front to back of the next car you're gonna buy... Treat your body with more respect than that.

That is all.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildoc2005 View Post
    How?? WTF do u mean how?? I dont eat more than 1,200 a day. What is so hard to understand ??
    Yes this post definitely demonstrates how open you are to learning and criticism doesn't it.

You should be eating more than double what you are now, give us some macro breakdowns, foods eaten, bf, lifts etc if you want actual help.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

How?? WTF do u mean how?? I dont eat more than 1,200 a day. What is so hard to understand ??
    Yeah you seemed really open to learning here. Don't be an ******* and no one is gonna be an ******* to you.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

So why is it bad to be in a caloric deficit while working out? I'm 6'1" 245 at 25% body fat I need to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle. I've been a fat lazy ass for 12 years and I'm to the point where I've lost 15 pounds in about 3 months. I'm a long way from being in good health. I would appreciate some knowledge from you folks who have been training for years.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Alright Doc, let me translate all of this for you since you probably need some guidance. 1200 calories is far too low for a 245lb dude. It's probably too low for a 120lb woman. Go to the nutrition forums and do some research on proper diet and caloric intake. You are 18. Test levels don't start dropping until after the age of 25. You are at your peak NOW, put it to good use. Read the rules of the boards before posting. Pretty sure you're supposed to be 21 to even post here. Research before you leap. I bet you know the specs front to back of the next car you're gonna buy... Treat your body with more respect than that. That is all.
    I'm actually 34
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

So why is it bad to be in a caloric deficit while working out? I'm 6'1" 245 at 25% body fat I need to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle. I've been a fat lazy ass for 12 years and I'm to the point where I've lost 15 pounds in about 3 months. I'm a long way from being in good health. I would appreciate some knowledge from you folks who have been training for years.
    Shows how much you know about nutrition.... Focus on losing bodyfat your not gonna gain a bunch of muscle and lose fat at same time especially at that many calories.... Id hit around 2500 upping your protein, dropping Carbs and upping healthy fats
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Shows how much you know about nutrition.... Focus on losing bodyfat your not gonna gain a bunch of muscle and lose fat at same time especially at that many calories.... Id hit around 2500 upping your protein, dropping Carbs and upping healthy fats
    Just so everyone knows. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NUTRITION !! Your right I don't and will not claim that I do
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    Yeah you seemed really open to learning here. Don't be an ******* and no one is gonna be an ******* to you.
    I was just fed up with damn sarcasm! I hate sarcasm ! Sorry man
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Thanks airborne42 you have been the biggest help believe it or not.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Thanks airborne42 you have been the biggest help believe it or not.
    If you didn't know bro you could have asked! We are glad to help. Theres a lot of trolls around we didn't know. Not a problem feel free to pm me anytime
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Registered User

<---- trollin...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I'm actually 34
    Sorry, guess I had you confused with another poster. As far as sarcasm goes, you're gonna find that a lot when you ask what is a seemingly stupid question without providing any background about yourself. There's so much you can read on this site by using the search tool and it would seem that you haven't really done that. That's why you got flamed.

By the way, you're starving your body at your current rate of intake. When your body starves, it holds on to and stores stuff that it thinks it can use in the future for survival (fat).
    I'd look at a 40/40/20 ratio with twice your current calories as far as intake goes to start and adjust depending on progress and overall feeling. If energy runs low, up carbs a bit and so forth. Learn the difference between good and bad fats, complex and simple carbs, meal schedules and so on. Stay away from white rice and bread. There's so much more... Just study and adjust your routine to fit your mood. Most everyone here is willing to help, but having thicker skin will make it easier to digest what's being thrown your way.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Really, restate this with some lift numbers in the nutrition or fat loss sub-forums since this is anabolic's, you will get a lot of good basic advice, it's when you get down to the finer details of diets that large personal preferences come out. You need to find what works for you.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Def wouldn't go below about 2500 calories to cut, better the weight comes off moderately and you be able to feel good and sustain your diet then crash and give up. Count your calories, eat clean sources of food, and if you're not squatting, start. If you are, squat deeper than you have been.

Squatting has no bearing on weightloss necessarily, but if you don't have a good medical reason not to, you should be doing it. And deadlifting. They put hair on your chest. Even if you're gonna shave it off, at least you have the option.
  •