First Time, Need Guidance

salve

Awards
Hey I have been looking around doing research and trying to figure out everything I need to know to do my first cycle. I decided on anavar since its my first time. This is what I have come up with so far.

Daily Dosage
1 – 10 Anavar 40mg split into two dosages
11 – 42 Anavar 60mg split into two dosages
1 – 42 Erase 2 capsule per day, 1 morning and 1 at night

Week 7 -10 Nolva 40/40/40/20
Week 7 - 8 DAA 4 Capsules twice per day
Wekk 9 - 10 DAA 4 Capsules once per day

Is there anything I am missing here. (Ill be taking milk thistle throughout the ten weeks) Any help, criticism, or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

bubbaboi

Awards
i know i only have 2 posts but even i know that's a huge waste of money.
why are you doing anavar at 150 pounds?
you can do whatever you want but that's just my opinion.

salve

Awards
i was thinking that because its my first cycle and its the most mild. I also play sports and winny would be detrimental to my joints/ligaments. Im at 160 pounds now not that that makes much of a difference.

salve

Awards
and what about the rest of the stuff i posted. you didnt provide any helpful information

bubbaboi

Awards
and what about the rest of the stuff i posted. you didnt provide any helpful information
everything else looks good. i don't think you need the erase to be honest. var's estrogen conversion is pretty low and you need some estrogen for muscle gains and joint fluidity. i'd just use the nolva if you develop nipple sensitivity on cycle.

salve

Awards
Would Post Cycle II by Powerlabs be a replacement for the Nolva and DAA? It has DAA and Resveratrol in it.

bubbaboi

Awards
Would Post Cycle II by Powerlabs be a replacement for the Nolva and DAA? It has DAA and Resveratrol in it.
resveratrol has low oral bioavailability. the daa study was conducted on 3.12mg of sodium daa. the proprietary blend only has 1.5g including other ingredients.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thats a fine cycle man wtf? You should fill out more naturally but thats fine. I would run it aa little higher 60-80 but ask an anavar expert on that, drop the erase for pct and run it inversely with nolva. I dont think anavar converts at all to estrogen, like physicallly impossible to convert to estrogen. stop giving ****ty advice
i know i only have 2 posts but even i know that's a huge waste of money.
why are you doing anavar at 150 pounds?
you can do whatever you want but that's just my opinion.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
why could he not run anavar at 150 lbs? Maybe he doesnt want to gain a grip of water weight with test. I dont see why thats a big deal unless you are saying he shouldnt run gear at all b/c he should feel out natty first, which i would agree.
thats a fine cycle man wtf? You should fill out more naturally but thats fine. I would run it aa little higher 60-80 but ask an anavar expert on that, drop the erase for pct and run it inversely with nolva. I dont think anavar converts at all to estrogen, like physicallly impossible to convert to estrogen. stop giving ****ty advice

salve

Awards
so are you saying I should not run the erase and the anavar together? that i should wait and run erase, DAA, and nolva together as a pct? because that seems like a lot

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if u have it run it but i would only do serm(nolva) daa but all 3 are good
so are you saying I should not run the erase and the anavar together? that i should wait and run erase, DAA, and nolva together as a pct? because that seems like a lot

salve

Awards
ok i havent bought any of it yet, i want to start soon but I am still just planning. so overall i should do the 6 weeks of var run solo (i might extend to 8), and then pct 4 weeks of daa + nolva at 40/40/40/20. sound good?