The Best Stack For Anyone Under 21!!!

SWOLLympic

SWOLLympic

Awards
Or for anybody lookin to gain size. I know you need to be over 21 to post here but this is possibly the best stack for anyone under 21 thinking about PH/DS or AAS.

To begin, all these products are products of GROCERY LABS. They can be taken at any time of the day (recommended minimum of 3times a day).

Product list:

Steakbol
Tunadrol
Peanut-Butterone
Fishoxine
Fish Oilerone
Carbobol
Protein E
MultiVitminastane
Sleepanthane
NoBoozeattoll

Cruising and blasting on this cycle is best for optimal results. Feel free to add SNACK 250 to kick results to the next level. If one ever decides to PCT for this stack taper down dosages slowly and keep Liquid Milkabol and H20MAX on hand just in case. Also make sure to run Sleepanthane all the way through PCT.

If I'm missing any products please feel free to to comment on what should be added.

Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you just mad that you don't get you yell at anyone in this thread? :)
No, but I find it entertaining when people ask this, I usually don't respond, just watch you guys say silly stuff

SWOLLympic

SWOLLympic

Awards
Forgot to add: PullUpYourSkirtane, this really helps pushing through workouts

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol fair enough :) wheres manbeast? he needs to be here :)

bigred6347

Awards
you know this was kind of corny but the no booze part is pretty spot on. i used to drink pretty heavily but about 6 months ago stopped all together. i get better gym sessions, feel better overall, save money, and no hangovers :) its damn near impossible to do in my work environment but still doable. ive done alot of stupid things while drunk, so its nice to not have to fear waking up to a ****ed up situation as well lol

SWOLLympic

SWOLLympic

Awards
Was told to Preload with ManUpastane and to add QuitYoBitchin to the PCT regimen.

BigDawg69

Awards
its safer then many other things they could be doing. I would much rather have a kid taking anabolics to reach his dreams then have him party every weekend like 99% of kids. Of course I know plenty of kids who know nothing about lifting or diet who take PHs and lose everything after their cycle, which is what I think this is aimed at.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would also add Sexdrol.

Release of fluids is good for male growth and keeps them feeling alpha male

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Lol this should be stickied for the kids

Im not very artistic with names so make one for me on creatine. Cuz kids luv to think creatine is equivelant to gear

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol this should be stickied for the kids

Im not very artistic with names so make one for me on creatine. Cuz kids luv to think creatine is equivelant to gear
For under 21 it is best they get with lots of good fats from grass fed animals and fibrous veggies :)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Or the preciurser to goodheadbolone if youre too cheap to get the good stuff. AnaFapavar
no if ur really that cheap id just go with masterbatadrol i usually run it year round anyways it can be pretty potent if u dose too frequently

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no if ur really that cheap id just go with masterbatadrol i usually run it year round anyways it can be pretty potent if u dose too frequently
2x day and 3x on weekends where you go out and don't bring a girl back. I use tears and sleep for PCT

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
unoriginal.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's original. I'll give u that.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't encourage them

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Someone took a little too much depresestane and piss-on-paradeadrol

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I can nvr run this compound more than 2 times a day bc it gets way too intense !

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
pretty creative stack

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I think everyone under 21 should blast and cruise for the rest of their life.

#YOLO