Super drol on a drug test

trippy1995

Awards
My friend is getting me a job were he works and I need to take a drug test would forged sd show up on a drug test please help?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah dude highly doubt youll be tested for roids for work lol, most likely weed, coke, heroin that type of sh!t

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The steroid tests are a lot more expensive so they usually just test for street drugs.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about if your applying for a power plant security ?

technique88

technique88

Awards
The standard drug test for pre employment tests for these subbstances:

1)marijuana
2)cocaine
3)opiods
4)amphetamine
5)methamphetamine

Benzos aren't even on there because most of the country is doped up on xanax. Steroids,lsd, shrooms and all the other exotic drugs are on tests but not for pre employment.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Rest assured you will be fine. No steroid type compound creates a false positive. I found this out through not only being tested by a 10 panel test myself but through seeing friends on all sorts of goodies pass as well. So please don't be a stressed out mess like I was at one time and rest easy knowing your friends reputation and your new job opportunity will be fine.

rabz

rabz

Awards
What about if your applying for a power plant security ?
Our state police don't even get tested for juice. Not that this has any relevance to the power plant security but I doubt they would care enough to shell out the massive bucks on the aas testing either.

Stupes

Superdrol is not even illegal - unless you are getting tested by the NCAA or another sporting organization - there is 0% they are testing for Superdrol.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is not even illegal - unless you are getting tested by the NCAA or another sporting organization - there is 0% they are testing for Superdrol.
^^this

Even if they did, u arnt breaking laws and are in the clear. Unless u signed somthin stupid