Liquid Suspension Pro-Hormones

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of trying to suspend 4-Diol, and 1,4-Andro.

I am thinking:
100mg/ml of each
20% PEG300/80% Everclear

I do a lot of homebrew but want to try this for kicks. Any input?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
15 views and no input. I know someone wants to show how smart they are.:think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why are you even making an effort to suspend? I think you could probably achieve solution @ 20% total with EtOH 190pf.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Why are you even making an effort to suspend? I think you could probably achieve solution @ 20% total with EtOH 190pf.
I never tried to suspend it before, I was researching the molecular weights and came up with that recipe in theory.

When you say "achieve solution @ 20% total" what do you mean? 20% of powder to EtOH(alcohol for the laymen)?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Kinda unrelated but what ever happened with that crap back at Anabolic review?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Kinda unrelated but what ever happened with that crap back at Anabolic review?
To keep the peace I would rather discuss this PM wise. Basically it was between between me and a mod. Nothing involving scamming, threatening, or anything like that. It was a personal thing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, loz, I was wrong. I just did it and was only able to obtain a 17% sol. With stirring only, no heat. And using ethanol w/ no pegs

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
OK, loz, I was wrong. I just did it and was only able to obtain a 17% sol. With stirring only, no heat. And using ethanol w/ no pegs
Well I'll try it in grain alcohol. I would avoid the taste of PEG at all costs. The reason PEG came to mind was the molecular weight and the fact they have no esters. Then again Dbol has no ester and dissolves like sugar in hot water. Not that I would know anything about that.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dbol has no ester and dissolves like sugar in hot water. Not that I would know anything about that.
:D I hear ya! Besides, solubility data is common knowledge. Nobody does illegal stuff here my friend. It's all just good clean theory.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
So i may be slow at this but you drink the peg or ever clear or bacardi 151
Some things say oral but it is for pinning. But i guess i was thinking alchol is
not good on the liver but ur only taking 1-3 ml at a time right??