Andro Technologies

dainbramaged

Hi Eveyrone. Just wondering if anyone's heard about them and what the quality of their product (ie. M1T) might be. I only found one posting with this company's name and only in passing was it mentioned. I do realize that every man and his brother can start manufacturing M1T with the powders readily available but if someone could supply some info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of them, but if you are looking for cheap m1t just go to designer supps website. They have m1t for $10 a gram. Thats enough for 3 cycles of 10mg a day for 4weeks. Cant get it much cheaper than that. He also has directions on what to add the powder to when taking it on his site too. If there is another reason you are wondering about this company and their m1t ask that question and maybe someone else can chime in.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Any company with "Andro" in the name is not reputable, probably a few jerk-offs trying to make a quick buck before the ban. ...or maybe a government set-up ;).

dainbramaged

Since PH's are not readily available in Canada, I kinda have limited choices. Seeing how ordering through customs is a very risky option (and one I'm not willing to take since I've had stuff snagged too often) I'm looking locally. I'm able to get some M1T but by this brandname. I just want to make sure it's a reputable company, or at the very least has what it claims on the bottle (ie. that there is actually M1T in the caps and the proper amount listed ).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Anabolics 8
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 1
Supplements 2