19-Nordiol Cyp

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In case anyone was wondering, bulk 19-nor cyp powder looks to be available at 1fast.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
In case anyone was wondering, bulk 19-nor cyp powder looks to be available at 1fast.
Isn't the 19-nor conversion kind of crappy? I'd think you'd have to pump so much of that stuff into yourself to get any decent results as to make it not worth the cost. I wonder what the soluability on it is too, I'd want to get at least 200mg/ml or higher or you're looking at some big, frequent injections. The one review on the BN site was good, but I get the feeling the guy was eating it.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure-->but you're probably right. I've heard you need 2 grams a week to roughly equal 300mg. of Deca. That's around $1.50 a day, before you include conversion costs.

I actually read a handful of good reports from 19-cyp injectable awhile back. I think you can get a pretty good concentration, and it doesn't burn like 1-T.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure-->but you're probably right. I've heard you need 2 grams a week to roughly equal 300mg. of Deca. That's around $1.50 a day, before you include conversion costs.

I actually read a handful of good reports from 19-cyp injectable awhile back. I think you can get a pretty good concentration, and it doesn't burn like 1-T.
With the cost conversion it might almost be worth just eating it. I looked at some of the 19-nor liquid products though and they claim some pretty decent concentrations. Doubt they're suitable for injection, but if you could get 300 or 400 mg/ml, and I've seen 4 AD this high, it might be worth it. Minus the weight of the ester that would probably be about three or four injections a week of 2ml. Not too bad, I've heard of worse. Lots of pins needed though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 1250mg/wk right now in conjuction with a pheremone trial for DS and it works very well. Stacks with this particular pheromone well too infact! 19-nordiol is actually a Searle 1958 patent anabolic, but they marketed the diprop version. No conversion is required, but dose is the key. It still takes as much or less as it does for 4-AD cyp, so one shouldn't be surprised. I'm using the 1fast powder @ 250mg/ml. 5%BA, 12.5%BB, and zero pain even with 4ml glute depos.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 1250mg/wk right now in conjuction with a pheremone trial for DS and it works very well. Stacks with this particular pheromone well too infact! 19-nordiol is actually a Searle 1958 patent anabolic, but they marketed the diprop version. No conversion is required, but dose is the key. It still takes as much or less as it does for 4-AD cyp, so one shouldn't be surprised. I'm using the 1fast powder @ 250mg/ml. 5%BA, 12.5%BB, and zero pain even with 4ml glute depos.
19 Nordiol is an active hormone? I was under the impression that it was the precursor to nortestosterone and converted to that within the body, and that the rate of conversion was pretty low, and that you just got the usual benefits of the diol over the dione version.

Do you think you could have gotten more into solution? Even so, 250mg/ml is pretty good. I'm wondering also, because I've seen some stacks of nandrolone and dbol, do you think M14ADD would be good to stack with this?

Also wanted to ask what your injection schedule looks like.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Vida gives the free diol a 5:50 androgenic to anabolic ratio VS test prop, so it's esters are no doubt better on those values. It gives 4AD something closer to 125:95. So it clearly is weaker as is, but assuming 15+% conversion to nandrolone, which is about 6:100 and more like 200-300% anabolic with short esters, it is a good product. It is more anabolic in effect that an equal amount of 4AD if you ask me, without the headaches and acne. I think I could have gotten a higher concentration, cause I was already cheating with only 1/2 the BB recommendation.

I think it would stack great with Dbol or M14. If you eat, it packs the protein. I shoot 2.5ml 2x/wk and loaded the first shot at 1500mg initial.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 25
musclehustler Anabolics 0
B Anabolics 32
CruzinDuke Anabolics 8
T Anabolics 2