Test E, Tren E, Winny Cycle layout. Help? Critique?

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Hello Everyone! Critique on your experience on this cycle or something similar would help me lots! and thanks in advance.

Stats:
This will be my second cycle. First cycle was Test p, Tren A, and EQ 2 - 1.5ml shot 1x a week.
Went from 32% BF to 20% and 242 lb to 220 lb on that low dose cycle.
I still want to lean down as my primary goal.
28yo, training since 16 in sports, Marines, MMA, and so on... I just have a hard time keeping on mass while I tend to gain BF fast if I do not keep up with a constant diet. ANY and every bit of info is appreciated! THANK YOU.

Next Cycle plan:
Week 1-10: Test E 250 (Every Mon and Thur for 500mg a week)
Week 2-7: Tren E 100 every Thur only!
Week 8-9: Tren E 100 every Mon and Thur for 200mg a week
Week 6-10: Winny 100 Every every Mon and Thur.

Assist: (QUESTIONS????)
Thinking of HCG 2X a week @ week 3-11 for 250ui's every Sun and Wed.
Arimidex .5mg ed or eod? week 1-10?
Should I "bridge" Proviron Week 10 - 13 before PCT? or just save for PCT?

PCT:
Week 13-16 Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 ed
week 13-16 Proviron @ 25/25/25/25 ed (answer from above please)

PLEASE HELP with any experience on this... I do NOT have any of this stuff yet! Asking before I make it final on what I will do exactly or if I make changes to my plan. THANKS! (YES I plan to compete soon) thats why I chose winny...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd extend the test to 12 weeks and run the tren at 300mg/week from weeks 1-10 and winny weeks 9-14 at 300mg/week. Then start pct week 15 with clomid at 100/100/50/50. Nolva and 19nors don't agree, it'll screw with prolactin and upregulates the progesterone receptor. U should have adex and caber on hand just in case of sides occuring.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Don't use proviron in pct u can use it on cycle, i'd go with 50mg ED if u do use it.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
32% to 20% bro you should of dropped the fat naturally it's much to high to be cycling

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'd extend the test to 12 weeks and run the tren at 300mg/week from weeks 1-10 and winny weeks 9-14 at 300mg/week. Then start pct week 15 with clomid at 100/100/50/50. Nolva and 19nors don't agree, it'll screw with prolactin and upregulates the progesterone receptor. U should have adex and caber on hand just in case of sides occuring.
^^ def listen to the clomid suggestion and throw in erase pro and daa.

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
THANK YOU Dr.Stri8ed,

This is the kind of info I needed... Short, sweet and to the point! I will def use it as you have it structured out!
I only have about 2 weeks of Proviron... Should I use it first 1-2 weeks or the last two weeks of 10-12 test?
I will order Clomid instead of Nolva and Arimidex will have on hand in case I need it while running cycle. correct?

Thyrod: I think you are right, although I cant change the past. But Im glad taking advice from you guys! :)

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Thanks for the reply btw you guys!

one more Q? Should I get on HCG as I described? or it wont be necessary?

Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the reply btw you guys!

one more Q? Should I get on HCG as I described? or it wont be necessary?

Thanks!
Yes get it and run it from weeks 3-12, 250ius 2x a week E3D.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
everything you need to know is in this post. Great Post

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Thank you everyone for all the advice! Much appreciated.... Hope this helps someone else as well along the way!

kustom262

Awards
yeah this has defo helped me in making some cycling decisions

eagles4

eagles4

Awards
hey, im looking to start a test only cycle..500mgs a week for 12 weeks

my questions are what should my post cycle be? is nolvadex sufficient?

And what about AI's for during my cycle is it a must incase of gyno?

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
hey, im looking to start a test only cycle..500mgs a week for 12 weeks

my questions are what should my post cycle be? is nolvadex sufficient?

And what about AI's for during my cycle is it a must incase of gyno?
First, don't hijack the thread
Second, do some reading these boards have all the info u need to know.. Such as a POST CYCLE THERAPY section

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
First and foremost, I too would certainly recommend dropping the weight before starting the cycle...you don't need those compounds to lose weight. Also, and this is completely said as a "be safe" precaution, with a higher BF% comes a much higher risk of a raised blood pressure on-cycle, which could incur heart problems down the road for you (as a matter of fact, I think that's the biggest reason why people should only cycle at lower bf%... < 13-15%).

If you decide to cycle before dropping the weight, Stri8ed has good suggestions above. Just for reference on future cycles, for AAS I would always want to find a number you grow at and then keep that number throughout the cycle. This whole concept of ramping test and tren at the end of a cycle just doesn't sit well with me: if you've been growing on 500mg of Test-E for 10 weeks, don't worry, you'll keep growing for those last 2 without bumping the dosage lol.

eagles4

eagles4

Awards
First, don't hijack the thread
Second, do some reading these boards have all the info u need to know.. Such as a POST CYCLE THERAPY section
Alright my bad on that, I have my post planned out, i just have questions on if running an AI is a must?

eagles4

eagles4

Awards
alright i just made a thread a couple hours ago