AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to start my second cycle at the end of July, but I wanted to put it together now. My first cycle was Test E at 500mg/week for 1 weeks. I gained 12 pounds, leaned out quite a bit, and kept it all with some gains in PCT.

This cycle will be after a bodybuilding show. I am going to do another one in December or January so I want this cycle to be very lean gains so I do not have to diet long. This is not a pre contest cycle though.

With that said, I was thinking Test/Deca, but I'm worried about the bloat that comes with Deca. I've read that some people get it while others don't. But would the water weight go away at the end and I keep the lean mass I put on? I was also thinking Test/Masteron, but have read this is better for pre contest, I still want to put on size since this is not a cutting cycle. Then I was considering Test/EQ. I think this is my best bet for my goals. I was also thinking Test/Tren, but I think I should get some more cycles under my belt until I touch Tren.

My current stats are 5'9 at ~180. I figured after my show, I will be around 165-170. I am open to all suggestions, not just what I posted.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test e with superdrol kick start or dbol kick start
I am leaning towards the SD kick start and running test e @ 600mg/12 weeks. Would adding EQ or Var be too much in addition to this for a second cycle? I have ran PHs in the past, one of the being SD. If I do add either Var or EQ, what is everyone's experience with the two? From what I've read gains are similar. Var is better price wise since it is ran 4-8 weeks versus the EQ which is the length of the test cycle. Also from what I've read, EQ should be taken about 14-16 weeks. I could push the test to 15 weeks @ 500/week. But I am leaning more towards the 1 weeks with Var in the last 4-6.

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
The cycle i'm just finishing up could do you nicely, basically 16 weeks of test enth and eq, the dose i played around with a bit as i went mostly did 500mg test 500mg eq, but the best gains i had were between about week 8 and 13 during thoses weeks i was using 1g test and 750mg eq put on about 16lbs(about 30lbs over all i didn't really track weight too much) strength and vascularity are crazy at that dose too. I'm not a fan of orals with the liver stress but if you are i think a kickstart with a50 or dbol for the first 4 weeks could really blow you up and the eq will keep you lean my bf didn't go any higher than about 10% and i was eating like an animal

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is what I had i mind.

Option 1

Weeks 1-12
test E 600 mg/week (two shots)
HCG 500iu/week (two shots)
Aromasin 25mg/ED (I've experimented with 12.5 and 25mg and the 25 kept me dry, but did not have any negative impact on my joints.)

Weeks 7-12
Anavar 75mg/ED

Week 13
HCG 500iu/ED for 10 days

Weeks 14-17
clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 25mg/ED

Option 2

Weeks 1-14
test E 500mg/week
Aromasin 25mg/ED (I've experimented with 12.5 and 25mg and the 25 kept me dry, but did not have any negative impact on my joints.)

Weeks 1-12
EQ 800mg/week (read it should end two weeks before test.)

Week 15
HCG 500iu/ED for 10 days

Weeks 16-19
clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 25mg/ED

Option 3

Weeks 1-14
test E 500mg/week

Weeks 1-12
EQ 600mg/week (read it should end two weeks before test.)

Week 15
HCG 500iu/ED for 10 days

Weeks 16-19
clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 25mg/ED

I am open to modifications on these, but these are what I had in mind for my current goals.

This would be my first time running EQ so I don't know if I should go 600 or 800. From what I've gathered, it should be ran at least 12 weeks, 600 the minimum dose (I've read reviews at 400, but the people did not seem to like that dose) and should end two weeks before the test ends.

I am also not against Var since I am looking for some nice lean gains, which I know also comes down to diet. I have read good things about Var at the tail end of a test cycle.

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
Imo i would go for option 2 because the best dose on eq is 700+ i wouldn't recomend any higher than 800mg, and make sure to space out the eq shots as much as possible, i've got a friend who had to do his 750mg all at once because he was leaving the country for a week and wanted to at least get it in his system but that much all at once he couldn't get it up for about a week, dunno why it does that at high dose but not something you want, and i would bump up the test levels a bit if it was me i'd do 1g but its up to you, also if possible you should add and extra 2 weeks on because some people only feel eq kick in properly at the 8 week mark so you want to be on it 14 weeks to get the benifit and just curious are you using pharma or ugl gear?