PH

fox07ride09

Awards
I'm looking into taking another cycle of PH.. Need some advice on what to go with?? I've done one with e stane from competive edge labs. Didn't have huge gains but was noticeable. I'm 6'2 170 looking to be around 185 the e stane cycle put on 8lbs I did run liver support and a pct. What is a good stronger ph I've read a lot of blogs and ppl have good and bad reviews on every product. I'm looking for one that won't be a waste of money with maximum gains in mass and strength?? Not here to get the whole what I should be doing just want real ppl with real results on some different products instead of marketing claiming they have the best PH.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U need to get your diet on point bro.

napalm

napalm

Awards
6' 2" and 170? The prescription is steakdrol and some methylated potatoes

Eat brotha, eat...

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you aren't getting the answer yoy were looking for, but any aas would be a waste of money at this point. Your diet and training got you where you are, after your cycle you will lose the gains and go back right to where you are now, because it seems you aren't doing what you need to do to hit your natty potential

fox07ride09

Awards
I eat 5-6 small meals a day... Took creatine and also use ISO-MASS protein looking for some gain and didn't get ne results not a lb. Since highschool I've been 160lbs was 125 my freshman year then I started the multiple small meals and got up to 160lb but 5 years now and stayed a steady 160 the estane cycle did put on weight I'm sitting at 170 a month after cycle . Have a extremely fast matabolism.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I eat 5-6 small meals a day... Took creatine and also use ISO-MASS protein looking for some gain and didn't get ne results not a lb. Since highschool I've been 160lbs was 125 my freshman year then I started the multiple small meals and got up to 160lb but 5 years now and stayed a steady 160 the estane cycle did put on weight I'm sitting at 170 a month after cycle . Have a extremely fast matabolism.
Instead of 5-6 small ones, eat 5-6 big ones

SPS

Awards
  • Established
5 years since you were a hs freshman or 5 years you have been out of hs? A month since your last cycle so are you still in pct? I think you should spend this summer eating and training like a madman while researching steroids before putting anymore into your body. Gaining weight comes down to cals in vs. Cals out, eat more.

fox07ride09

Awards
Really appreciate the advice and input and yes eating more bigger meals would be ideal if my work would allow it, eating had gotten me from 125 to 160... Now nothing is putting on weight I'm doing strength training in the gym staying away from cardio. The one thing that has worked is the PH granted I seen no 15lb in a month like marketed but didn't really expect that either but 8lbs that I retained on it is most I've seen yet. Every PH I've seen with good reviews subsequently has been banned

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate the advice and input and yes eating more bigger meals would be ideal if my work would allow it, eating had gotten me from 125 to 160... Now nothing is putting on weight I'm doing strength training in the gym staying away from cardio. The one thing that has worked is the PH granted I seen no 15lb in a month like marketed but didn't really expect that either but 8lbs that I retained on it is most I've seen yet. Every PH I've seen with good reviews subsequently has been banned
Were you 6'2" and 125 pounds? That would be insane, that there are plenty of things out there, you don't even need to research to know that, just spend some time on the am forum.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
U need to get your diet on point bro.
6' 2" and 170? The prescription is steakdrol and some methylated potatoes

Eat brotha, eat...
With Eggstane yo.
Instead of 5-6 small ones, eat 5-6 big ones
Exactly and then eat some more, even a few dirty meals a week.
GOD DAMN IT! I usually like to be one doing this slamming haha I must've missed the thread >_<!! And Steakadrol is TM of Celorza Inc.!! haha, What they said is correct brother , just take care of your diet and don't be afraid to go on a huge 500-1000 kCal surplus and even drop a bit of the cardio (NOT ALL) If you really are looking for a crutch like supplements , go for a nutrient partitioner or anabolic natural hormone support , theres a ton out there , Glycobol/Recompadrol/Anabolic Pump for nutrient partitioner , and for anabolic nattys take a pic!! There's test boosters like DAA/Intimidate/Tropinol/TestoPRO/Stoked , for anabolics: Natadrol/Anabeta Elite , heck there's a million supps out there , but nothing like good ol'steakadrol, carbohydratenol , SuperFatodrol and Sleepadrol :p!! You havent peaked yet , you are just overlooking the important details , get them on check , come back 210lbs+ and a bit older , and I'm sure Dr.Str8ed and other PH/DS pro's here will prescribe something good , and i'll be around to keep your PCT in check along with cycle support haha :p! Until then...EAT BIG+TRAIN HARD+SLEEP A LOT=GET HUGE!!

fox07ride09

Awards
Were you 6'2" and 125 pounds? That would be insane, that there are plenty of things out there, you don't even need to research to know that, just spend some time on the am forum.
I was 5'11 125lb now 6'2" 170

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Celorza u better hook me up with some of that Steakdrol, I heard u can gain 2 pounds a week.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza u better hook me up with some of that Steakdrol, I heard u can gain 2 pounds a week.
Oh buddy that was the old version!! The new one comes from an special xtract that comes from GrassFedBovinosis (Root and stem extract) and its standardized at 95% Deliciousaponins!! I have gained so far 13lbs in 2 weeks brotha!! Check out my log if u don't believe me! its magic I tell yah! I'll hook yah up with a sample , but PCT is gonna be hard bro , you are gonna require 8 hours of sleep on cycle and 10 hours of sleep post!! Not to mention some rubbing cream for your d1ck because all the chicks are gonna be humping yah!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh buddy that was the old version!! The new one comes from an special xtract that comes from GrassFedBovinosis (Root and stem extract) and its standardized at 95% Deliciousaponins!! I have gained so far 13lbs in 2 weeks brotha!! Check out my log if u don't believe me! its magic I tell yah! I'll hook yah up with a sample , but PCT is gonna be hard bro , you are gonna require 8 hours of sleep on cycle and 10 hours of sleep post!! Not to mention some rubbing cream for your d1ck because all the chicks are gonna be humping yah!
Awww sh*t son my dick is already rubbed raw.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
GOD DAMN IT! I usually like to be one doing this slamming haha I must've missed the thread >_<!! And Steakadrol is TM of Celorza Inc.!! haha, What they said is correct brother , just take care of your diet and don't be afraid to go on a huge 500-1000 kCal surplus and even drop a bit of the cardio (NOT ALL) If you really are looking for a crutch like supplements , go for a nutrient partitioner or anabolic natural hormone support , theres a ton out there , Glycobol/Recompadrol/Anabolic Pump for nutrient partitioner , and for anabolic nattys take a pic!! There's test boosters like DAA/Intimidate/Tropinol/TestoPRO/Stoked , for anabolics: Natadrol/Anabeta Elite , heck there's a million supps out there , but nothing like good ol'steakadrol, carbohydratenol , SuperFatodrol and Sleepadrol :p!! You havent peaked yet , you are just overlooking the important details , get them on check , come back 210lbs+ and a bit older , and I'm sure Dr.Str8ed and other PH/DS pro's here will prescribe something good , and i'll be around to keep your PCT in check along with cycle support haha :p! Until then...EAT BIG+TRAIN HARD+SLEEP A LOT=GET HUGE!!
This is good advice, 210 is hard to hit but u could easily hit 190 with out anything but diet and form. I have a very high metabolism and with patients and hard work I got there, then used a ph and hit 205 like it was nothing.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is good advice, 210 is hard to hit but u could easily hit 190 with out anything but diet and form. I have a very high metabolism and with patients and hard work I got there, then used a ph and hit 205 like it was nothing.
Hehe yeah maybe 210 is too hard , but at least some good 200 lbs :p, besides , its better to strive for it I think , congrats on doing so yourself too!! :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U I'm going for 225 by December, but realistic I can hit 215

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Food works every time man, I hate when people say they can't gain weight anymore. Your just not eating enough. Definitely try to get up to around 200 at your height before I think about cycling.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
U I'm going for 225 by December, but realistic I can hit 215
You can totally do it bro! I've put on around 13lbs in the last month and most is water and a bit of fat true , but at least I'm sure 4 of those lbs are LBM gains :) , and only on the recomp scheme for leangains haha, not even a huge surplus , like 480kCals (20% extra of my maintenance) Just eat eat eat!
Food works every time man, I hate when people say they can't gain weight anymore. Your just not eating enough. Definitely try to get up to around 200 at your height before I think about cycling.
Yup more wise advice , lets just hope he listens :) , sometimes the young-lings just go ahead and do as they please T_T'

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
What about some tunavar stacked with mayonnaisadrol?

God it never gets old !!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Methylated potatoes made me piss my pants in a furious lawl storm

But srs youre a twiglet start raping them munchies. Anaproteinplex stacked with Fatsodrol and Carbostanzol will bring u massive gains. Dont wory about takigg too much tho because they arnt methylated and wont harm u nor will they shut your endocrine down. Believe it or not, costco actually sells these in bulk along with liquid Tomilkifen