need help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!!
- 05-21-2012, 03:40 AM
- 05-21-2012, 05:20 AM
- 05-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Here's some help:
- Don't start a new topic about a previous post as no-one will know what you are referring to. At least put a link to the original post or, even better, just bump that post.
- People generally ignore topic subjects that include multiple exclamation marks and 'asap' as these are likely to be spam topics.
- Grammar when posting is always good. Some of are over 40 and struggle to read non-grammatical/text style posts.
- Don't expect a response within several minutes. Wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic and a lot of us don't get on here over the weekend so you should expect to wait longer then.
- Do some research. No matter what questions you have it is likely that they have already been answered so while you are waiting for a response, use the time to search older posts.
05-21-2012, 09:51 AM