what do you guys think? Epi-strong/androhard

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys little info, planning my 5th cycle. I am sitting about 244 right now after a nice winter bulk. my last cycle was D-zine at 30/45/45/45/60/60 and loved it.

I have 3 bottles of epi-strong 2 bottles of pstanz and 3 bottles of androhard.

I was thinking:

Epi-strong 30/45/45/45/45/45/0/0
androhard v3 6/6/6/6/9/9/9/9

maybe pstanz 150/200/200/200/200/0/0/0

what do you guys think?

Goals are to stay strong and full but lean out and be a beast.

I will only be doing 2 light days of cardio at 20 mins to stay strong.

pct will be Torem and a stack of OTC's

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Hey guys little info, planning my 5th cycle. I am sitting about 244 right now after a nice winter bulk. my last cycle was D-zine at 30/45/45/45/60/60 and loved it.

I have 3 bottles of epi-strong 2 bottles of pstanz and 3 bottles of androhard.

I was thinking:

Epi-strong 30/45/45/45/45/45/0/0
androhard v3 6/6/6/6/9/9/9/9

maybe pstanz 150/200/200/200/200/0/0/0

what do you guys think?

Goals are to stay strong and full but lean out and be a beast.

I will only be doing 2 light days of cardio at 20 mins to stay strong.

pct will be Torem and a stack of OTC's
if u dont have the androhard already, id get lgi stano instead. it the same compound, except itl be much cheaper.

either one will stack well with epi. id do stano/AH over the pstanz if i had to pick one though.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
increase your cardio, especially if your lookin for a recomp effect.

the only other thing i would change would be start the epi in week 3, that way you end both compounds at the same time(8 wks total) and can get right into your PCT

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many have ran this cycle and loved it. should have great strength gains and reach your specified goals

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
why did he say that? cuz hes a PP rep, obviously

even if they were comparable if you add prices/amount of tabs, i still wouldnt buy PP stuff...and it seems like you agree with me.

i would however try it out if he send me free bottles.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
no beastmode y do YOU think they are the same product?
why did he say that? cuz hes a PP rep, obviously

even if they were comparable if you add prices/amount of tabs, i still wouldnt buy PP stuff...and it seems like you agree with me.

i would however try it out if he send me free bottles.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
AH is stano bro. except AH has like grapefruit or somethin in it to help with absorption.

but, if you take the stano with olive oil(or other fats like fish oil or nuts) and grapefruit juice then itl def absorb well.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
can anyone else verify this?
AH is stano bro. except AH has like grapefruit or somethin in it to help with absorption.

but, if you take the stano with olive oil(or other fats like fish oil or nuts) and grapefruit juice then itl def absorb well.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lol AH is Stano. I could buy like 6 bottles of stano for the price of AH.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dude f that i knew their products suckedd the whole time but i htink fat helping absorption is only for unmethylated steroid not methylated liuke hdrol

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
are you trying to say im wrong?? look it up..
they are the same with the addition of the Liquivade.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
dude f that i knew their products suckedd the whole time but i htink fat helping absorption is only for unmethylated steroid not methylated liuke hdrol
the best thing to do is to break open the cap and pour the contents into a tbsp of olive oil, stir it up, and down it.

yea, i think methyls absorb well enough on their own. Taking with fats/Gf juice is mainly for nonmethyls

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dude f those pp guys they are ripoff artists making a fortune off of people and saying that its because of cost they charge so much ya right.
are you trying to say im wrong?? look it up..
they are the same with the addition of the Liquivade.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
dude f those pp guys they are ripoff artists making a fortune off of people and saying that its because of cost they charge so much ya right.
Disrespecting a pp rep / company is uncalled for and is not tolerated here on AM, there products works. Ya there prices are on the high side but that's what you pay for quality and not to mention 25% off helps out, so there really no need to use profanity to complain.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow some serious misinformation in this thread...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i can say whatever i want about a product or a company and i DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO DO SO
Disrespecting a pp rep / company is uncalled for and is not tolerated here on AM, there products works. Ya there prices are on the high side but that's what you pay for quality and not to mention 25% off helps out, so there really no need to use profanity to complain.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I dont even know what to think anymore. i also went to the 3 sites i buy PH's from and all out of stano. sucks.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
i can say whatever i want about a product or a company and i DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO DO SO
There a clear difference between stating your mind the right way, then throwing f bombs out toward the "PP people". Yes your right I can't tell you what to do, but there a right way and a wrong way in stating your mind about a company/rep and or product, but Using profanity is not one of them.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Wow some serious misinformation in this thread...
misinformation?? do you need me to quote "exactly" what you said on another thread.
bc its the same thing i wrote earlier in this thread.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
fill me in the misinfo b/c i thought it wasnt stano but everyone is saying it is?
it is bro. run a simple google search. they are saying it isnt bc 1)of the liquivade(like thats a big deal) and 2)PP reps want people to spend hundreds of dollars on their product, instead of getting LGI stano for 30 bucks.--it seems like people dont mind paying the extra $ for the PP name, though. bc that stuff is still selling somehow.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i wouldnt dare use profanity like the profanity that shows up at the bottom of every post you post? The manbeast quote that u copied is what im refering to. So dont use profanity or quote it and then call me out for doing it hypocrite
There a clear difference between stating your mind the right way, then throwing f bombs out toward the "PP people". Yes your right I can't tell you what to do, but there a right way and a wrong way in stating your mind about a company/rep and or product, but Using profanity is not one of them.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thanks for the info bro, seriously this is whack what they are doing
it is bro. run a simple google search. they are saying it isnt bc 1)of the liquivade(like thats a big deal) and 2)PP reps want people to spend hundreds of dollars on their product, instead of getting LGI stano for 30 bucks.--it seems like people dont mind paying the extra $ for the PP name, though. bc that stuff is still selling somehow.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
ya i wouldnt dare use profanity like the profanity that shows up at the bottom of every post you post? The manbeast quote that u copied is what im refering to. So dont use profanity or quote it and then call me out for doing it hypocrite
You are a straight idiot. My sig is not even related to anything, your the one that said, "dude f those pp guys". If you can actual read what I said, using profanity towards a the PP guys is a whole different story. Am done arguing.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I guess man, but you keep calling me names and getting mad when i say mean things to others ya that makes sense;) Just leave me alone and respond to relavant topics my use of language not being one of them
You are a straight idiot. My sig is not even related to anything, your the one that said, "dude f those pp guys". If you can actual read what I said, using profanity towards a the PP guys is a whole different story. Am done arguing.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
take it easy guys. we are all bro's here.
lets all agree PP is overpriced like crazy and bury the hatchet...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So much hostility !!!!

The differences are there --- not grossly different, but they are...

Stano is pure epiandrosterone and in powder capsule form

AH is blend of Androsterone/EpiAndrosterone attached to enanthate fatty ester --- There is a study that demonstrates oral prohormone in powder capsule at 100 mg a day did not raise androgen levels to anything worthy or over WADA limits. However Sublingual lozenges did --- they performed better than straight powder.

The esterified hormones will absorb much better and increase androgen levels much more consistently and accurately than something in powdered form which has lot's of variability and inconsistency....

I did like our original AndroHard LV which was straight EPIandrosterone without ester attachment as it was felt fast and rather immediate due to the awesome neurological effects that takes place --- increased aggression, focus and sex drive.

Androsterone is thought to have stronger anti estrogen effects and stronger AR binding to muscle tissue.

I am sure if you mega dose Stano -- it will be similar to OLD Androhard LV and that was awesome.

Both are good products guys --- and we are working hard to get prices down!

-Matt

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andro hard is dht with an ester attatched to it you dumbass

I've used it wasn't a fan at all but if your going to knock something at least have your facts straight idiot

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Schwell,

Did you use V3 or V2??? I hated V2 from the depressed and lethargic effects it gave me.....felt lifeless....

-matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
V2 for like 4 weeks...
I think I lasted 3 weeks on it before I quit life and ran my car off the Morrison bridge....

Sure i was also pre-contest dieting -- but this feeling was real deep and dark...

-Matt

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Andro hard is dht with an ester attatched to it you dumbass

I've used it wasn't a fan at all but if your going to knock something at least have your facts straight idiot
its funny how people are sooo tuff on the computer. but in real life--different story. lmfao.

its also funny how u didnt know **** on the topic, but now that MPorter cleared it up for every1, you decide to chime in like some know-it-all punk.

oh and i never knocked their products, just prices. nice try tho Bro