Thinking of Anavar, questions comments input welcome!

greilich

Awards
hey guys, like the title says. Im thinking of anavar and would like some input. Im 5'5'' 180lbs i will post pictures later tonight, basic background ive went from 317 to 180 in a little over 3 years time naturally. Dieting, and training. Ive been hearing great things about anavar but would like input. Honestly, im a newb to this whole realm. My goals are to keep lean mass while continuing my cut with around 205grams of pro. low carbs less then 70 gram and higher fats 75 grams a day coming from natty pb, olive oil and other various sources.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How old are you? And for the record , anavar is great IMO...seen it work on my best friend haha. Oh and congratz on the weightloss dude I myself cut from 180lbs of 30% bf to 125.6lbs and 7% in like 7 months until like a month ago haha , respect for the dedication bro!! and damn you should be pretty built for being my size and 180lbs!!

greilich

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337526704.655040.jpg
before my most recent cut
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337526739.429669.jpg
after as you can see I have skin which is what it is ya know? I want to drop the last bit of bf% I'm 23.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337526792.060026.jpg
this is what I was. So trust me when I say I've done pushed!

Since I have extra skin its been hard to get really shredded it seems, I may be wrong but that's just my personal views. I'll be honest I don't know much about what to take if any for a pct? I've taken test boosters before and ran milk thrisle and such.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Honestly , ****ing awesome transformation brotha!! Keep it up!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to have to increase your calories. As you have it now, you're eating a very low amount of calories and are walking a very fine line of eating too little. Var is great, but there are some more adjustments that you should make before jumping to AAS.

greilich

Awards
Awesome thank you! I'm going to read through them all and get back on this post. Like I mentioned via PM I am very 50/50 or ever 75 no / 25 yes on doing var. I would love to stay natty but it's just a killer on time and rate of results. I will copy and past

greilich

Awards
530am catalyst,MNS C

6am MNS C,Ibprofen,Joint Formula ( 35 KALS-0 CARBS-0 PROT.-3 FAT)
6 Organic Egg Whites (96-0-21-0)
Half cup quick oats (140-26-5-2.5)
Tblspn. Natural Peanut Butter (105-3-4.5-8)

9am Spark (45-11-0-0)
Scoop Isopure (105-0-25-.5)
Half scoop Waxie Maize (80-20-0-0)

1030a MNS C

1100a MNS C,Ibprofen
6 oz. Free Range Chicken Breast (180-0-39-1.5)
Quarter Cup Brown Rice (85-19-2-1)
Cup Broccoli Raw (25-4-3-0)

1130a Endorush (20-4-0-0)

12p Train

1p Catalyst,5 Grams Glutamine
Half Scoop Waixe Maize (80-20-0-0)

115p Usually End -Training start Cardio

2p
Half Scoop Waixe Maize (80-20-0-0)
Tblspn Natural Peanut Butter (105-3-4.5-8)

4p Spark (45-11-0-0)

6p
Quarter Cup Brown Rice (85-19-2-1)

9p Multi Vitamin,Joint Support,Ibprofen (15-0-0-0)

Current diet

greilich

Awards
Bump

Have decided to go with ephedrine Hcl+caff+81mg aspirin

Platinum_01

Awards
Nice Transformation! Good to See some Advocare on this site. How did the ECA stack work out?

greilich

Awards
I hated Eca stack I couldn't sleep, and I had just terrible results.

greilich

Awards
I actually wanted input on it I'm considering heavily now on doing it but have no where to start

gymrat99

Awards
I actually wanted input on it I'm considering heavily now on doing it but have no where to start
i debated on doing a cycle myself i had all questions and was scared with " what ifs" what is my balls shrink, what is my pct is bunk etc..

dude many reports out there on var and it is one of the lightest cycle you can do. just get all your **** together before you start.

I would recommend you have a game plan and get your pct in place first, then check your calories to make sure you hitting ur targets and check other people's logs.

just do it bro, if you healthy and follow the steps there is nothing to be worried about. i am currently on furuza-a / bulk-up and i started at 183lbs and i am now at 191.3 in 2 weeks.!!!

greilich

Awards
Ya very true. I would like to do the liquid form. But so many questions on it. Where to, when to, how to

gymrat99

Awards
Ya very true. I would like to do the liquid form. But so many questions on it. Where to, when to, how to
start off looking for the logs and follow that. i think it is easier to find pill var anyway but i read that it is very hard to find real good var online. as far as pct being tht this is my first cycle i went with torem and i will let you know how that goes in a few weeks.

greilich

Awards
Ok sounds good. I'll start to research I just can't drop weight like I used too. I'm a puffy mess, I hate it with summer coming. The abe/erase stack did nothing for me

gymrat99

Awards
Ok sounds good. I'll start to research I just can't drop weight like I used too. I'm a puffy mess, I hate it with summer coming. The abe/erase stack did nothing for me
i went from 210lbs to 168 last summer, gained 10 back in a year and been really hard to lose weight again. my body got used to being beat the hell up and now i have to work out 3 times as hard to lose a pound so i decided to bulk up lol

greilich

Awards
Haha I hear ya fully. I don't want to bulk up, Because I want to get back to 31-32 trunks and have no fat chillin on the sides ha.

Platinum_01

Awards
I just started Liquid Oxandrolone gonna run 40mg ED, for 8 weeks, Liquid Tamox for Pct, Also have Letro on hand but I doubt I will need it. Still debating if I should Cut all carbs to about 40g a day or if I should have 1 Re feed day a week.. I want to cut but, trying to keep the muscle loss to a minimum, Currently all my Fat seems to be on the lower end of my stomach.. Did a Dirty ass bulk this winter and did put on size but also Fat in the gut. :lol5: Lets see how it goes..