different compounds 1,4 Andro vs. M1,4ADD

Z

Zip91

Awards
OK, for the longest time, i thought 1,4andro and M1,4ADD were the same thing, only difference was a methylated version of the other. After re-reading some articles on the 2 prohormones, this is what I "Think" are they are, and the differences.

Someone please help educate me alittle on this, and correct my mistakes on these 2 prohormones:

1,4Andro = 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione. This converts to boldenone, and results in "lean muscle mass gains", with low androgenic effects... Correct?

1,4Andro is also the most orally active prohormone (non-methyl)...Right?

1,4Andro is decent for stacking with 1-test&4-ad to help reduce the water bloat it seems.Maybe this is wrong.
M1,4ADD = 17a-methyl 1,4 Androstenediol . This converts to Dianabol, and as a result, is a very good mass builder (both strength and size). Estrogenic effects are high (GYNO), and people recommend needing an anti-estrogen on-hand during cycle.

In addition, since m1,4ADD converts to Dianabol, you could expect to see bloating, and water retention. correct?

In summary, these are 2 very different prohormones? and it doesn't appear a wise choice to stack M1,4ADD with a 1test/4AD cycle, UNLESS i were to reduce my daily 4AD dosage, because it would be a very wet cycle, resulting in possibly A LOT of water retention.

Is this accurate, or am I out to lunch?

H

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
14andro is the precursor to equipose, or boldenone

m14add is the precursor to dbol, or methylated boldenone.

they have very different proporties. i think the orally bioavailability of 14andro is decent, but a transdermal is obvoiusly more effective and cheaper.

since m14add is methylated it is something like 99% bioavailable.

D

darius

I read somewhere that out of the prohormones, 1,4andro is the only one in which the oral is better than the transdermal.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Correct, the oral availability is ~45%, the dermal ~40%

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i disagree with that statement that 1,4andro is the only nonmethylated oral better than a transdermal. 1ad is as well.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i disagree with that statement that 1,4andro is the only nonmethylated oral better than a transdermal. 1ad is as well.
But,1AD converts to 1Test. A 1T dermal would be better than a 1AD oral cycle most of the time.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
You are right in your assumptions about 1,4 and m1,4. Very interesting to see how different methylating a regular compound can change its effects eh?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1,4 is better orally than transdermal. and it has a higher bioavailability than 1ad(30%). I dont think 1,4 would help reduce bloat. it just would not produce any.

Z

Zip91

Awards
1,4 is better orally than transdermal. and it has a higher bioavailability than 1ad(30%). I dont think 1,4 would help reduce bloat. it just would not produce any.
Thanks guys. all good responses. I take it from the responses, that most of my assumptions and data are correct. these are 2 very different compounds. I guess the only change to my assumptions are:
1,4Andro doesn't reduce bloat caused by a 4-ad, but it won't add to it. In other words, it won't increase any bloat you get from another prohormone, which cannot be said of M1,4ADD.

also interested that 1,4andro is better orally than transdermal. i don't think 1AD is better orally than using 1-test transdermal, because 1AD must be converted to 1-test, and even then you have further loss of bioavailability.