Come pick on the new guy, who may have just wasted $300

zacofLOW

Awards
Hi all
This is my first post and I'm a new user, long time lurker. So the introductory stuff first. Name's Zac I'm 21 and have been using PH's and peptides for about a year. (super, halo, epi, and HGH) Have learned a lot from all of you guys, and looking forward to being a part of your community.

Sooo....I have taken the plung, and have decided I'm going to give the androseries a shot. Can't find any logs worth a S**T, or really any threads that are barraged by PP reps. A guy at my gym here did AD solo and had pretty good results. I want to stack AD, AH, and AM. Im going to have a strict diet 4500 cal diet and be working 2-a-days.

My questions are this...How would you guys dose the 3 together? What would you run for PCT? And is there anything besides the "staples" that I should take?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Can you be more specific on the cycle history? Length dosage and pct on all cycles would be really nice for a better perspective.

zacofLOW

Awards
First cycle was halo 50/75/75/100/100/100 pct nolva, natural test booster. Second was epi-super, epi ran 45 straight for 6 weeks and super 20mg for weeks 1-4. pretty much same pct with DAA. HGH has been pretty much continuous use for last 8 months 3iu morning 3 at night.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First cycle was halo 50/75/75/100/100/100 pct nolva, natural test booster. Second was epi-super, epi ran 45 straight for 6 weeks and super 20mg for weeks 1-4. pretty much same pct with DAA. HGH has been pretty much continuous use for last 8 months 3iu morning 3 at night.
You really havnt learned a lot from all of us. Your irresponsible. Ya you used a serm Congrats but you havnt done enough research to plan out a proper cycle let alone researching or caring exactly what they do to your body at your age or in general. Can u even make any gains naturally anymore? Sounds also like your doin cycles back to back. Go see a doc and endocriniologist

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
24 soft gels a day with the andro series stack you described. Good luck choking those down each morning .

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how some guys have the free time to troll. And i wasn't sure at first, but after re-reading the thread title after I read your posts its like you are begging to be flamed. Wtf

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OP, what is your bf% running the 3iu gh per day?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
some pretty heavy cycles to have done all of them in 1 year.. dam bro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always nice to hear my log wasn't worth a shiit
:lmao:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
So lets get this right at around 20 years old you friken cycled pretty much a year around; Are you fu*king nut's? You need a Doctor + Endocrinologist ASAP.

You learning things from us is straight bullsh*t, any of us on AM will tell you bare minimum age is 21 + providing that you have done researches on-top of research, ask proper question, followed by taking our advice and making any changes in your cycle layout.

Not even pros will cycle that hard year around. You got some balls o ya that's right you don't have any left. Take our advice go to doctors ASAP you'll thank us later.

/thread

zacofLOW

Awards
How is 2 6 week cycles in a year = on almost year round? Jbry i'm sorry i havnt ran across your log, will be looking for it now...

zacofLOW

Awards
So lets get this right at around 20 years old you friken cycled pretty much a year around; Are you fu*king nut's? You need a Doctor + Endocrinologist ASAP.

You learning things from us is straight bullsh*t, any of us on AM will tell you bare minimum age is 21 + providing that you have done researches on-top of research, ask proper question, followed by taking our advice and making any changes in your cycle layout.

Not even pros will cycle that hard year around. You got some balls o ya that's right you don't have any left. Take our advice go to doctors ASAP you'll thank us later.

/thread
I am 21 first cycle i was almost 21. My 22 bday is in a month. I intend on getting pre and post bloods this cycle. What did I say that shows a lack of research, or what questions were not "proper" ones?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
How is 2 6 week cycles in a year = on almost year round? Jbry i'm sorry i havnt ran across your log, will be looking for it now...
The problem is you said you have used am for research and you are excited to join the community, which is kind of insulting because the way you have jumped into using steroids isn't one that is advised here. 21 is the MINIMUM, most would advise closer to 25. As for how does 2, 6 week cycles equal all year? 6 weeks plus 4 or 6 week pct equals 20-24 weeks, time off should equal or exceed time on. I guess some older bros on the forum only plan on using one liver their entire life and not need trt by 35, crazy huh.

zacofLOW

Awards
Understood sps. I knew I had a lashing coming hence the title. Admittedly I was just popping pills my first cycle unaware of consequences or even what was going on in my body. And only found out about serm during conversation from a Guy at my gym. Second cycle was a little more thought out, still have a lot to learn though (obviously) .

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I am 21 first cycle i was almost 21. My 22 bday is in a month. I intend on getting pre and post bloods this cycle. What did I say that shows a lack of research, or what questions were not "proper" ones?
I said "any of us on AM will tell you bare minimum age is 21 + providing that you have done researches on-top of research, ask proper question, followed by taking our advice and making any changes in your cycle layout." <-- How hard is it to understand that whole paragraph.?

Smart user come to use first with asking proper question etc, instead on hoping on board the PH train at 21. Wasn't talking about you. Talking about everyone in general.

We have many people who ask the silliest, craziest and plan dumb question here on AM. Asking proper question weeds out what people know, which also show they did there research before hard and are ready to take the next step. This allows us to give a serious answer to those who deserve it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all
This is my first post and I'm a new user, long time lurker. So the introductory stuff first. Name's Zac I'm 21 and have been using PH's and peptides for about a year. (super, halo, epi, and HGH) Have learned a lot from all of you guys, and looking forward to being a part of your community.

Sooo....I have taken the plung, and have decided I'm going to give the androseries a shot. Can't find any logs worth a S**T, or really any threads that are barraged by PP reps. A guy at my gym here did AD solo and had pretty good results. I want to stack AD, AH, and AM. Im going to have a strict diet 4500 cal diet and be working 2-a-days.

My questions are this...How would you guys dose the 3 together? What would you run for PCT? And is there anything besides the "staples" that I should take?
There are plenty of non-sponsored logs...reps are just doing their job...if you researched the products then why are you questioning your decision...
AM 6 caps for 8 weeks
AH 3 caps for 8 weeks
AD 3-4 caps for 8 weeks

Run a SERM for PCT, I recommend torem with our TRS for the best and quickest recovery and no need for anything else besides proper diet and training

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
If you research your proposed cycle a bit more you will find that AndroMass contains AndroHard. Adding AH in your stack is not needed.