Does the stores really exist?

darkstr

Awards
Just out of curiosity... I've read people saying that in some cases they bought their phs/ds from store near by... Since there are some legal clones and legal phs in the United States is there any chance to find stores in major cities which actually sell these products or is the all selling happening online ? I just would feel way much more happier to walk in store and purchase something that I want rather than ordering them online. I'm underlining that I'm not asking where to buy I just want to know does that kind of places exist ?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Just out of curiosity... I've read people saying that in some cases they bought their phs/ds from store near by... Since there are some legal clones and legal phs in the United States is there any chance to find stores in major cities which actually sell these products or is the all selling happening online ? I just would feel way much more happier to walk in store and purchase something that I want rather than ordering them online. I'm underlining that I'm not asking where to buy I just want to know does that kind of places exist ?
Some cities have a store you can by ph/ds from however 1 that i know of got in trouble and no longer does plus they were high just by online

darkstr

Awards
Get a prepared visa card then
Yeah maybe I should do that. I actually had one, I got it as a gift but I couldn't register it online so I couldn't use online orders :< I just thought it would be so much easier to walk in to the store.

Some cities have a store you can by ph/ds from however 1 that i know of got in trouble and no longer does plus they were high just by online
Anyway when it legal it's still quite grey area right ? I would guess that it's much easier to these stores to operate online and save money by not paying rents, salaries etc.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to be scared to purchase things online. Just stick with a well known store and you will be fine. You know you could also use a money order and mail in your payment. That is what I do.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Yeah maybe I should do that. I actually had one, I got it as a gift but I couldn't register it online so I couldn't use online orders :< I just thought it would be so much easier to walk in to the store.
I mean, most sites that sell legal PH's are pretty legit, then again we can't really share sources but look on the forum boards, that will def. help. But if you're impatient and want it asap then there are some small nutritional shops that carry certain PH's, probably none I would perferably use though. But honestly, ordering online is easy and usually takes 3-5 days and go to a drug store and pick up a gift card. Really though you more than likely be AOK.

darkstr

Awards
I mean, most sites that sell legal PH's are pretty legit, then again we can't really share sources but look on the forum boards, that will def. help. But if you're impatient and want it asap then there are some small nutritional shops that carry certain PH's, probably none I would perferably use though. But honestly, ordering online is easy and usually takes 3-5 days and go to a drug store and pick up a gift card. Really though you more than likely be AOK.
As I mentioned I didn't expect any kind of sources or anything like that, just wanted a bit discussion about if these places really exists. I've tried to google nutrition shops in my city but it seems kinda hard because I can mostly find the large companies whom doesn't sell PHs for sure. And finding a smaller shop on the street by walking is way too hard. I just this city's downtown.

Don't you have to register gift cards online anyway but it shouldn't be too hard ?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Or use a green card @ like CVS. You take it to the register, give them your debt/credit and they add money on a temp like card and you can use that. I think they have visa/mastercard too. Check it out. Any particular PH you looking for locally?

darkstr

Awards
Or use a green card @ like CVS. You take it to the register, give them your debt/credit and they add money on a temp like card and you can use that. I think they have visa/mastercard too. Check it out. Any particular PH you looking for locally?
Mostly epistane but hdrol would be okay also.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Mostly epistane but hdrol would be okay also.
Yeah, ive seen some 'weird' clones of epi at some shops. Just make sure its something similar to 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol and you should be fine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...the vitamin shack right on the corner of my house sells Halo, helladrol and turinabol...but I've seen them , and they look real shady, besides one of the bro's that works there will hook yah up with vials of test and winny and all the gear...he is big around here with the guys that juice in my gym...thing is we have had 2 cases of titties lately so yeah...either ****s bogus or they dosed wrong or over did it for a while haha...but as far as stores yeah there are many, my advice would be to buy online dude.

If you are scared of it , get a money order , a prepaid visa card or call, some of them take in calls to tell yah payment methods like an account transfer or how to get a visa card haha...I mainly use paypal to buy stuff online , then again i've never bought gear or ph/ds

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus if you shop retail for supplements your gonna pay 2-3 times more. I never shop retail. Only for food and clothes.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Lol...the vitamin shack right on the corner of my house sells Halo, helladrol and turinabol...but I've seen them , and they look real shady, besides one of the bro's that works there will hook yah up with vials of test and winny and all the gear...he is big around here with the guys that juice in my gym...thing is we have had 2 cases of titties lately so yeah...either ****s bogus or they dosed wrong or over did it for a while haha...but as far as stores yeah there are many, my advice would be to buy online dude.

If you are scared of it , get a money order , a prepaid visa card or call, some of them take in calls to tell yah payment methods like an account transfer or how to get a visa card haha...I mainly use paypal to buy stuff online , then again i've never bought gear or ph/ds
They probably bought the gear and don't know what a PCT is.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
And if you buy any PH's you're going to want a SERM, which, they do not sell at retail stores. Legally that is.

darkstr

Awards
And if you buy any PH's you're going to want a SERM, which, they do not sell at retail stores. Legally that is.
Right and I guess you just can't walk into some research chem place, so I'll just get a prepaid card and go with that. Actually I should have probably done that few weeks ago when I was thinking about my options and decided to order some really mild stuff by LG. Hopefully I'll get something from those and I'll just stack epi with them or something.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
They probably bought the gear and don't know what a PCT is.
Nah they will repeat nolva/clomid in their sleep! But i'm pretty sure he sold them bogus SERMs , like I said , he sells them off the grid haha he "hooks yah up" :p , but meh I would never get a PCT from a guy who had gyno removal surgery anyway xD!!!

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Nah they will repeat nolva/clomid in their sleep! But i'm pretty sure he sold them bogus SERMs , like I said , he sells them off the grid haha he "hooks yah up" :p , but meh I would never get a PCT from a guy who had gyno removal surgery anyway xD!!!
lol Bogus SERMs so much worse than Bogus gear...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Quality wise rather than money wise in that case right ?
More like both , you get high quality original PH and at cheap prices online due to discount codes , promotions and also some discounts reps might throw your way!! Can't beat that dude...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One of the local stores by me has the audacity of selling Forged Black Extreme for $130 a bottle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
One of the local stores by me has the audacity of selling Forged Black Extreme for $130 a bottle.
We need to get them on test and Deca for 16 weeks and give them fake liquid clomid then. Then they won't have THE BALLS to do it again!! Haha