Transdermal problems

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I'm running a cycle of big1 and mdien right now, and I'm having some problems with Big1.

I didn't notice it until today, but and hour and the solution dries I notice small crystals/powders on my applied areas. Its like the 1-test didn't dissolve or something. A lot of it looks like it can be rubbed off easily. This is my first transdermal cycle, and I can't figure it out. I shake the bottle everytime before I use it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Give it a hot water bath then shake more. Search for water bath give
you step buy step

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Bake it?? Yea im still haveing problems getting my 1test to
desolve all the way its like rubbing sand into you skin. I have
bathed it over and over.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use ball bearings when shaking it, it wil help dissolve the 1-test.

yourHEAD

Awards
I get the sandy feeling right after I apply it but it rubs in pretty easily. One thing however that I did notice is that with 12 grams of 1-test in the solution, the sprayer gets clogged once you get to your last 4 or 5 applications left in the bottle. I've taken to measuring my dosing with an oral syringe to 4ml. 4ml = 5 sprays just as an FYI I got from the 1fast400 forum. The spray works fine for about two weeks of application then it starts to be a PITA. As far as solution drying and such, I haven't had as many issues as some people but I put each spray on a different body area. I prefer my upper arms (2 spots to spray, left and right), chest(same two spots, left and right), upper back(same two spots, left and right), sides of my stomach (left and right). I usually use a combo of these zones for each application and then later in the day use the unused spots. I shower before each application and scrub the area of application with one of those hard sponge like louffe (whatever they are) things. I just had my GF buy one at the store for me. She said it helps exfoliate my skin and keep the application area free of dead skin so that I get maximum transfer. I noticed my skin is a lot softer after I use the louffe thing. Takes 5-8 minutes for application to dry and no powder or gritty feel after that. I shake vigorously and occasionally soak the bottle in warm water. Just a few things I've learned... this is my first PH cycle. 400mg (5 sprays /4ml x 2 times a day) 1-test for 5 weeks and 600mg 1,4andro (200mg x 3 times a day) for 6 weeks (started a week before test). What dosing are you using and what is your cycle plan? Best of luck to you... I've got a bunch of compliments on my body composition. I designed my cycle as a lean mass gain and I think that I've gained lean mass, dropped body fat % although I've gained a few pounds, and that is with another 1500 calories on my diet. It is great to be eating more and losing :) I was on low calorie Keto cutting for like 6 months before this cycle so its been a nice change. I'm back to cutting after my PCT finishes up (Nolva and Metacort).

Regards,

Brian

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Ball Berings.Oh yea i read that some where hopefully itll work/

Last edited:
chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I'm going to try the water bath thing tonight, hopefully that will fix it. And yes, that damn sprayer did clog up. Low and behold, it was undissolved powder clogging up the damn thing. I'm going for t-gel next time.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I was more curious to the oven safe container. Will 1-test ever be as
smooth as the 4ad in tgel t-4 gel is nice and smoothe i wonder if it ever
will be as nice as it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You still are not addressing the real issue. The solution is too concentrated. Add some DMSO or cut with some EtOH. Otherwise, it's just wasted sitting on your skin, no matter if you manage to get it in solution in the bottle or not. It makes it look smooth, but doesn't improve trans abs.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
its only 8.5 gram in each bottle! :blink: But that was gonna be my next question
what i could add to it.

yourHEAD

Awards
Big 1 is 6 grams of 1-test per bottle unless you added more on your own.

Brian

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea i have 8.5 in t gel but hold ten thats what i cant fig out.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so big1 will not hold anymore than the 6 grams in it? I was hoping I could add a little 4oht to it.