First cycle

Tisno

Awards
Buddy of mine has some Anavar I was going to get from him.
Its an 8wk cycle and he's saying take 1 a day, their 10mg.
Everything i'm reading is saying even 50mg is weak unless its your first cycle.
I'm getting them for a decent price, but Didn't really want to spend anymore then what he quoted.
Should I not even waste the money or would 10mg a day do something?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Don't bother, complete waste of money.

Tisno

Awards
Thought so, What would I need for the best results if I've never ran a cycle? **I did run a cycle of TREN if that counts for anything, I bought it from max fit then found out it was supposedly an AS (Saw a video on CNN about it being banned and an AS) .

I'm trying to get some better answers, the guy I'm getting it from does shows and what not but he is telling me 10mg a day and "Hooking" me up with his price, but its not even a 90ct bottle. He said its an 8wk cycle so that means he planned to give me 56 for close to 5 each lol :O Also he said their from the UK and lab tested if that helps any. -_-

I also have another buddy I can talk to about getting some. I'm wondering if there is anything better I could look into? I'm trying to avoid acne if possible and any other severe side effects. I also want something that will keep as much gains as possible when the cycle is over. I am only wanting to run 1-3 cycles before I don't do it again. I'm not afraid of shots either.

I'm around 160-165lbs right now 5'11". I was 200lbs last June. I just lost a lot of weight from being active not really in the best shape though, still approx 18% bf. My goal right now is just to mostly cut up, and some muscle growth. Eventually I want to gain more weight, Id like to be around 175. If anyone can set me up with a nice cycle to try let me know what you'd recommend and I'll see if I can get my hands on it.

I was wanting Anavar cause it seemed like the least negative side effects and somewhat of an easier cycle to do for it being my first. I know it is a bit pricey but quality over quantity with me, as long as im getting the bang for my buck.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You're boy was definitely ripping u off. I'd get your bf down to 13% before cycling, but u still have a lot of mass u can put on you're frame. I think u should wait another year IMO.

Tisno

Awards
I was planning on talking to a recruiter, So I was hoping to run something now to help me get in shape faster and at least a cycle before I decide to sign a contract and go to bootcamp.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
At your bf u will have a much higher chance of estro sides.