HELP

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
About 6 weeks into my cycle things were going great. Like a switch flipped and now I have extremely high anxiety, depression, and can't hardly be around anyone but my wife. I mean I have to have her there all the time. I've been on adex .50 eod. Caber. 50Mg e4d. I'm extremely emotional. Do you guys think my estrogen is way high or what?
33 years old
215Lbs
Dbol 20mg weeks 1-4
test e 600mg wk
Deca. 300 mg wk
I stopped the deca 8 days ago
Stopped test e 4 days ago
This is serious, any help from the pros out there would be appreciated

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
About 6 weeks into my cycle things were going great. Like a switch flipped and now I have extremely high anxiety, depression, and can't hardly be around anyone but my wife. I mean I have to have her there all the time. I've been on adex .50 eod. Caber. 50Mg e4d. I'm extremely emotional. Do you guys think my estrogen is way high or what?
33 years old
215Lbs
Dbol 20mg weeks 1-4
test e 600mg wk
Deca. 300 mg wk
I stopped the deca 8 days ago
Stopped test e 4 days ago
This is serious, any help from the pros out there would be appreciated
Could be a lot of things. You could always get bloodwork done and eliminate the guess work. In the meantime, you may want to stay off deca (something I would never advise anyone to use) and lower the test to 300mgs per week for three weeks and see how you feel, taking an AI with it.

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
Yeah, deca is the only thing in my cycle I havnt taken before

jlguitar

Awards
Its a scientific fact that deca lowers dopamine levels in the brain.Low dopamine can lead a person to depression.I myself would never touch deca.Tried it 6 years ago an it depressed the hell out of me,i will never touch it again.The anxiety is from high E2 levels.In my opinion you should not go cold turkey and quit test.Stick with test and d-bol,d-bol is known to raise dopamine levels so that would be the best road to take because you are already supressed from deca and will be for a while.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
With .5mg of adex EOD, I feel high estrogen would not be the issue.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Why would you quit the test? You should have stayed on the test and dropped the deca. Now its going to be a roller coaster.

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
I didn't. I wound up continuing the test at 300 per week. Finally starting to feel a little more normal but still not 100%