Broken Leg--the epilog

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I posted about 7 weeks ago that I had surgery to repair a shattered fibula. I had a steel plate installed which required about a 9 inch incision. My plan was to take HGH and TRT doses of test, 200 a week, and continue working out to the best of my ability. That meant no standing curls, no legs, but could bench close to the normal weight.

I tried to break the cast with my foot every day, doing so to keep it strong, knowing I could never break it. I also kept active, not allowing myself to get complacent.

After 6 weeks, the bone had healed remarkably well the doc said. I didn't need therapy or the boot. The cast came off and I walked out of the office. A week later now and I'm almost back to normal. A week before the cast came off I upped the test to 400mgs and added 50mgs of anadrol a day. This was my first full week and I was right back to the weight I had been lifting prior to the break.

Did the HGH and test help? I don't know, but it didn't hurt.

My only point in posting this is to give some non-scientific feedback on using HGH during recovering from a broken bone and how test seemed to have kept my muscles from atrophying.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that your recovery has gone very well, bro. There is no doubt the combo of HGH/Test helped expedite the healing process; as well as allow you to maintain your muscle mass.

There is some good supportive literature of using HGH for bone/fracture healing and the osteogenesis process. I have a few of them saved on my computer somewhere; I just need to find them. I'll post them up once I do.

I hope your recovery continues with haste!

-T1