Anadrol vs Tren ace

SR83

SR83

Awards
As much mass as I can put on. I know Anadrol will put on a lot of water and stuff but with that aside which will I walk away with more muscle

SR83

SR83

Awards
Awesomr thanks guys. 50mgs twice a day? Or 25mg four times a day?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Awesomr thanks guys. 50mgs twice a day? Or 25mg four times a day?
Although you can probably handle 100mgs a day, I'd stick with 50mgs a day. I'm actually on that now, 50mgs a day and have been for about 10 days. I love this cycle and have already noticed size and strength increases.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Although you can probably handle 100mgs a day, I'd stick with 50mgs a day. I'm actually on that now, 50mgs a day and have been for about 10 days. I love this cycle and have already noticed size and strength increases.
isnt it like a set standard to go with the lowest dosage possible that produces gains? i thought that was steroid 101.

SR83

SR83

Awards
isnt it like a set standard to go with the lowest dosage possible that produces gains? i thought that was steroid 101.
Ive never used drol before and I have had people tell me 100mgs. Thats why I am asking to get all my info before I start

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree for shear size it's Abombs for sure.

I never saw a need to go over 75mg/day max myself. It produces great gains and explosive strength even at 50mg/day. Always start on the low end of the recommended dosing spectrum and titrate/adjust as needed. I have a feeling you won't need much more than 50mg/day anyway; especially if it's your first time using it.

The side effects really start to become evident at 100mg+/day anyway. Always strive for the smallest dose that yields sufficient effects and minimal sides.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never used drol before and I have had people tell me 100mgs. Thats why I am asking to get all my info before I start
The "more is better mentality" with hormones couldn't be farther from the truth. When the side effects start to outweigh the benefits people soon realize their faulty sense of reality.

Now I'm not saying that 100mg/day is an obscene dose; it's not, but you don't need to start there to see great results.

-T1

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
And that's how much? 50mgs a week is a good start. He could start at 25mgs, or he can cut the tab in two with a razor and start out with 12.5. There's nothing wrong with starting out with 50mgs a day and watching the sides and gains. He'll be stacking this with test. I've done 100mgs a day many times with no problems. I don't advise it until you have been through a few cycles, but to imply that 50mgs a day is too high is not based on anything but guess work.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ok so 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks. Thanks for the help guys
honestly bro, always plan to start at the lowest possible dose. if its not yeilding results, bump it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drol for size.like others said start at 50 and go up if you need to.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Their both complete opposites. That's a stupid question. Drol trumps about any hormone for size though so yes it's better than tren for your goal.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Their both complete opposites. That's a stupid question. Drol trumps about any hormone for size though so yes it's better than tren for your goal.
It would be a stupid question if he were half way through his cycle then asked the question. He's trying to learn and is asking a lot of questions. I don't fault him for asking the question; I'd fault him for "not" asking the question before starting his cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be a stupid question if he were half way through his cycle then asked the question. He's trying to learn and is asking a lot of questions. I don't fault him for asking the question; I'd fault him for "not" asking the question before starting his cycle.
This.

I've never understood why people buy X hormone and then try to figure out what it is/does.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto. Well stated.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadrol or dbol for a kicker?
This one will surely be split down the middle. I've always preferred Dbol over Adrol for a few reasons. I feel like a million bucks on Dbol. The gains are fantastic and the side effects have always been very tolerable/mild; granted that is dose dependent of course.

Anadrol is more explosive with strength/mass, but I always feel like sh*t on it with anything over 100mg/day. The headaches you can get while on Anadrol are unbelievably bad. I've always had more issues with bloat on Anadrol as well.

Different compounds will react different with each individual user. I know plenty of guys that love Anadrol and hate Dbol; and vise versa.

-T1

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one will surely be split down the middle. I've always preferred Dbol over Adrol for a few reasons. I feel like a million bucks on Dbol. The gains are fantastic and the side effects have always been very tolerable/mild; granted that is dose dependent of course.

Anadrol is more explosive with strength/mass, but I always feel like sh*t on it with anything over 100mg/day. The headaches you can get while on Anadrol are unbelievably bad. I've always had more issues with bloat on Anadrol as well.

Different compounds will react different with each individual user. I know plenty of guys that love Anadrol and hate Dbol; and vise versa.

-T1
What's your thoughts on Tbol?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm on anadrol atm. Been going good for the last 11 days at 50mgs. Going to bump it up to 100mgs from day 15 tho.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP: tren will build muscle in a low calorie state.
Androl is best used for bulking, and it would probably build just as much as tren.

ive never used anadrol, but i loooooove tren even at "low" dose like 75mg EOD i can build muscle, look veiny, and get stronger and leaner. to me tren is a steroid on steroids.

can androl do that? probably not. what im trying to say is it all depends on ur goals. either compound will produce great results.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Im going with anadrol and test this round. I would love tren but I need to do a lot more reading on it before I jump to it

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im going with anadrol and test this round. I would love tren but I need to do a lot more reading on it before I jump to it
Good luck and enjoy!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
How do you like it so far? That stuff is awesome.
Love it. Have noticed some decent strength gains in the first 11 days. Haven't got F all bloat from it either. Looking forward to upping the dose tho as I havent had any sides yet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your thoughts on Tbol?
It's good stuff overall. The gains in strength and size are much milder in comparison to either dbol or adrol, but it also has significantly less side effects as well. I've always experienced slow and steady gains while using it. It all depends what your overall goals for the cycle are and how it's set up.

-T1

SR83

SR83

Awards
Is gyno and headaches the most common sides to watch for with anadrol then? Should be starting around the beginning of june. Ill do a log on here or something if anyone is interested. Never done one before

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Stacked anadrol and SD for 6wks.... I gained. A pound a day..... also kept some water down due to SD being diuretic somewhat. Greatest Mass ever!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Leveled of at pound 30. Also it was 50mganadoll/30-40mgsd

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Like in stores legal?
Yes it depends where you're at. There's an impending ban but it hasn't gone through yet though, so I wouldn't b surprised if its still around for a year or 2.

C

cut

Awards
i have run 2 cycles of anadrol now and gained almost a pound a day on 50mg... not to mention my strength going through the roof... and i never seen any sides... best of luck

J

JPurvis

Awards
isn't more fair to compare two orals, like anadrol vs oral tren. i have heard dianabol can use for bridge at lower dosages.

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
I don't gain any mass on Tren but it's transforms my physique like no other. Turns me from a normal person into a physique competitor in about 8 weeks.