Lost appetite while on AM+AB please help!

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Hello guys,
I am currently on my 6 week of PP's AM and AB. Iv'e noticed that my appetite is shutting down a lot to the point that I woke up for breakfast and I am not hungry. I'm trying my best to go against this and am trying to continue to eat as much as possible but vomiting has already occurred to me a couple of times. Any help is appreciated, Iv'e made good gains and I want to continue doing so in the last two weeks. So far Iv'e noticed a decrease in appetite, bloating, increased blood pressure, and just recently my libido feels pretty shut down which I didn't expect. Thank you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd stop the cycle immediately if I were you. Those are not good signs. If your symptoms continue for a week or more after you stop I would see a doctor. Be honest with him about everything you are/were taking. I know some guys are ashamed for some reason and afraid to tell the doctor what they took. This just makes things harder for the doctors and makes them unable to make a clear diagnosis of what is wrong.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Hey man, thanks for the advice but I seem to be getting better now. Maybe I was fighting a virus or something because almost everyone at my uni was sick recently. I'll probably go see a doctor once I'm done though to make sure that everything is alright :).