Best Place for pins??

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be doing a 10 week, 1test cyp, 4ad cyp cycle in a little over a month.

Where is the best place to get pins, what size, and how many do i need?

Is there anyother materials i need? The solutions are pre mixed.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
do alittle searching my friend...this has been asked a ton of times on here

bulkmuscle

Awards
you can get them at your local pharmacy most likely cheaper than anywhere else.

flava

Awards
its funny that the best place to buy pins in listed in your second sentence of your post.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
They're talking about getpinz.com

Get 3 cc syringes w/20 gauge pins(to draw), and then get some 1" and 1.5" 25 gauge pins to pin yourself w/.

Nobody knows how many pins you'll need except you, but I would just get 100 of each. That should be enough to get you started.

Like MattD said do a little searching before you jump into anything. This is something that you should have already come across if you have been doing research on PH/AAS. It's all part of the game.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah check out their G-spot specials. That should be a good place to start, but remember that if you want to pin in more than one spot you'll probably need different length pins (ie. 1.5" for glutes, and 1" for delts/quads). And your also gonna want a smaller gauge to draw w/so keep all of that in mind. You don't want to jump into a cycle and then find out you don't have all your stuff.
Again do a little research.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever notice that their specials for 50pins 20g and 50pings 25g with vipes and all, its actually cheaper to buy it separatly? I did it all on their site, their special was like a dollar more. I got 50pins w/ 3cc syringe 20guage and 50pins 25guage with the box of alcohol wipes for 20$ instead of 21.50. Maybe I missed something else, but I hope I didn't or ill feel pretty dumb for not getting the special. Someone tell me if its just to the pins and wipes you get, or if there is more to it.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to those who helped.

I appreciate it.

I feel i have done adequate research. I also have 5 weeks till the cycle is sceduled to begin.

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
i hit up the eckerds down the block from me.i told them i'm on HRT and theyn now stock 23 and 25g.

flava

Awards
if you live in san francisco you get pins 10 free pins a month from the feds.