Reason to be concerned?

SilverZ06

Awards
Hey guys. Question for ya. I'm on my 6th cycle and my wife does my injections in my glutes. Currently injecting test e, tren e, and EQ on Mon, Wed, Fri. Well she aspirates every time but today after the injection I got an instant horrible metallic taste and coughing. Typically this is associated with tren a and I have run e previously and currently this is week 6. What would gave caused this? She hit something or possibly the tren e has traces if tren a in it? This is only my 2nd or 3rd shot out of this vial of tren e but it didnt do it previously. Thoughts?

darkstr

Awards
I haven't injected anything but I can guess because I've read a quite lot... Imo that sounds about hitting something at least that what usually happens... If it was that the consequence was actually quite mild... I've heard it can be really harsh in some cases.

Hopefully you'll get a better opinion from someone.

SilverZ06

Awards
I talked to the guy I get it from and he said that he has heard of those effects on tren e just like tren a....I have never heard of that though. And this is my 3rd vial I have run and this is the first time it has ever happened....Im thinking either the gear is bunk and mixed with a and e or something was hit when she injected.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Im sure it's the tren itself an not the ester that causes the cough.. Inject slowly and make sure yu aspirated and yur g2g

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Def a vein the stuff goes in ur bloodstream and clogs up alittle when traveling thru the lungs into smaller section of viens.. That's what makes u cough. Ive read this somewhere but it's way more technical then what I just posted but that's the logistics of it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This sounds like a case of the Tren Cough to me...but I could be wrong..

BUMP experts to the rescue please!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Have you run Tren before?
I personally injected it to a friend of mine , why? I stay off PH/DS and all that stuff for now , I'm far too young and light for it :3

rabz

rabz

Awards
I've read from multiple places that crossing a capillary even can get some tren into the blood and this lead to tren cough. This is regardless of which ester. While aspiration will show no sign of blood in the syringe when this occurs you still get the cough. No need to worry though. My buddy has gotten the tren cough on a pretty epic level before and it subsided and he was fine. Remember to stay calm during it and that if you had actually injected into a vein you probably would be in a whole different world of trouble and would know it. Good luck!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've read from multiple places that crossing a capillary even can get some tren into the blood and this lead to tren cough. This is regardless of which ester. While aspiration will show no sign of blood in the syringe when this occurs you still get the cough. No need to worry though. My buddy has gotten the tren cough on a pretty epic level before and it subsided and he was fine. Remember to stay calm during it and that if you had actually injected into a vein you probably would be in a whole different world of trouble and would know it. Good luck!
Yeah tren cough is pretty common! But thanks for chiming in too haha , I have seen this on my buddies too but never experienced it myself thank god.