Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10/11/04

Hi,

I want to keep a journal of my first ever cycle ,a 6 week mohn cycle at 16 mgs daily
(4 mgs a tab x 4 times daily) followed by 6-oxo pct.Mohn is taken about every 5 hours
my liver arsonal;milk thistle 535mgs,nac1000 mgs,ala 600 mgs

currently im around 215(a lil more), 6ft3 ,pretty low bf,i dont know the actual percentage,ive been cutting
for about 6 weeks.Diet is good. i allow myself to eat whatever i want 1 day out of the week(usually sundays).some history about me ive been bodybuilding for 2.5 years naturally.ive used creatine, tribulus,and payed attention to nutrition.

first and foremost i beleive nutrition is number one.I would not have gotten my size without nutrition.second i use the max-ot program by ast
(4-6 reps for set after warmup) . Going heavy worked/works for me.I recently took a week
break.i like to take a week break after about 2 months of intense training.i feel this helps my
body recover,physically and mentally.also my joints feel better.last but not least sleep,i like to get about 8 hrs a night.

my nutrition here;

get up-cereal(1 or 2 cups) whey shake, vit e,c,ala,teaspoon flax oil

postraining-shake with dextrose (20 protein ,30-40 carbs)

half hour later--fast acting carbs with protein(ex.chinese noodles with tuna)multi vit,vit c$e,im also taking some other supplements(taurine,l-arginine,pynconoginal,glucosamie and chronrition)

half hour later -l-glut

half hour later-another meal with fast acting carbs with protein(ex.2 baked pototoes with lean round beef)
shake

2-3 hrs later a meal (ex.rice and salmon)flax

2-3 hrs later(ex.chicken and sweet potatoe)

last meal(ex.cottege cheese,multi,fish oil)

then before going to bed ill take-l-glut and gaba
---------------------------------------------------------

advanced bodybuilders feel free to offer nutritional advice.them lil guys who talk all smack and are small,
dont even bother ,lol im not gonna listen to you if you dont looklike you kno what your doing.

im looking to get my strength up.btw ive heard of cns on mohn? central nervous stimulation?

i know that mohn can take about 2 weeks to kick in..so i started training again (from a week break) today 10/11/04.I am cutting and have set goals then end of this month.im off creatine,so mohn is a bridge.in addition to cutting ,strength gains,and musclegains.i expect all three of these.my goal is 215 the end of october with a 35 inch waist(which its very close to now)(that was my goal last month ;i hit the weight,but my waistsize was 35 3/4) No thats not sucking in my stomach,sucking in my stomach, its a 32.i work in public so i practice sucking in my gut alot.

im looking forward to keep this journal ,and its for me.

Last edited:
D

darius

Ok, do as you wish.

My first cycle was M4OHN too. I did it in July/August for 6 weeks. Starting dose 16mg, up to 36mg near the end. 3x a day dosing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training

i do basic compound movements barbells & dumbells,i rarely use cables or machines

D

darius

I am also 6'3" and 215lbs (well when a couple months ago when I was on cycle, I'm 225 right now). Try the 16mg for a couple weeks, then just bump it up a bit. Most people report that you really start feeling the good effects of m4ohn when you near 40mg ed. It's a as safe as they come compound. Its methylated tho, but nowhere near the toxicity of other methyl compounds like M1T.

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
if m4ohn is a fairly safe compound...could you run high dosages liek you run for m1,4add? i'm currently running 120mg/day with no problems.

D

darius

I would say yes, but nobody wants to run it that high yet because there is zero documentation/posts about what it does to your liver, etc. at those levels. 100mg every day would probably feel awesome without that many sides, and I'm sure it could be a bulker at that high of a dose.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if m4ohn is a fairly safe compound...could you run high dosages liek you run for m1,4add? i'm currently running 120mg/day with no problems.
Would the cost = the efficiency, I think not.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Im thinkin 4 bottles for 80 bucks at 32mg a day it would last 45 days.. not bad imoh think thats what im going to try for my first mohn cycle in a few weeks..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i feel it already unless its my imagination and its day 1..the better mood..it seems like i can do things easy without as much effort as i normally put in.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i feel it already unless its my imagination and its day 1..the better mood..it seems like i can do things easy without as much effort as i normally put in.
i know what you mean there. the mood enhancing is the best part. but i went a method few have (M1T+M4OHN) and i felt that the M4 was killing the Sides that would have come up with the M1T, and came out Golden with my Results.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2---more energy ,i feel terrific,trained twice today ...back and traps

first trainign session(about a hour)-hard and heavy.wide grip chins ,upright rows.heavy barbell shrugs,t-bar rows.barbell rows

second trainign seesion-close-grip chins,one arm db rows ,db shrugs

i switch up my exercises -i do include the big three basic movements bench, squat and deads in my program

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Props to you for starting out with a low/reasonable dose instead of mindlessly jumping on a bandwagon.

:cool:

Very interested to see your gains. Remember that you want (at least) a slight calorie surplus for best results. You can track your calories @ fitday.com

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt know what surplus meant so i looked it up

surplus-adj-1.being in excess of what is needed.2. a surplus ampount or quantity.

terminator picture-my goal is to cut.im using this as a bridge from creatine to creatine cycle. so im using a cutting diet.when i train twice a day i eat more.

other than that im using mohn for fatloss,strengthgains,and musclegains,in coorination with a a terrific nutrition plan,terrific training,and terific sleep.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
So you cycle creatine ? and you aren't even taking creatine on cycle ? Sounds like there is room for improvement.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you cycle creatine ? and you aren't even taking creatine on cycle ? Sounds like there is room for improvement.
I Think its ok to stay on creatine yearround ive been on ast creatine hsc(which is the best by far of any creatine i have taken) I just choose to give my body a 6 week break from creatine.

I plan to start creatine again in week 5 of my 6 week cycle.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
does taking creatine on cycle help? or is it a waste? also have you tried the CEE. I like it, but quit when I started my m4ohn, 1,4 andro cycle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 ,feeling Good....did legs today.....by the mirror, ive lost off my waist.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
looking at your diet i would add A LOT more protein if you are trying to bulk at your weight you should try to take in 400 grams of protein a day i'd also cut out the fast acting carbs after your post workout shake and replace them with low GI carbs i.e. oatmeal, barley, yams, etc.

and btw i'm not a small guy lol i'm 5'9 195 9%

definitely up the protein though
and i'm not sure why you want to give your body a break from creatine i never go off of it just drink a gallon of water a day which you should be doing anyway and there shouldn't be any problems
good luck man get huge

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
He says in the initial post that he's cutting on this cycle...

J

Jason161

Awards
Day 4 ,feeling Good....did legs today.....by the mirror, ive lost off my waist.
I doubt that you see any change in body comp from this compound on day 4. I think it was bloat from the day before or somthing, maybe you had alot of stuff you pooped out in you..It just isnt that easy. If I could loose of my waist in 4 days id be taking it..

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm he said he had been cutting for 6 weeks i was under the impression he wanted to add size... maybe i read it wrong

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do you take creatine on cycle too? if so what are the advantages?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't see a reason for ever coming off creatine unless maybe precontest to get super dry

creatine has tons and tons of advantages to me its a given that you take protein and creatine, i also feel that way about glutamine, not everyone agrees about that though

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking at your diet i would add A LOT more protein if you are trying to bulk at your weight you should try to take in 400 grams of protein a day i'd also cut out the fast acting carbs after your post workout shake and replace them with low GI carbs i.e. oatmeal, barley, yams, etc.

and btw i'm not a small guy lol i'm 5'9 195 9%

definitely up the protein though
and i'm not sure why you want to give your body a break from creatine i never go off of it just drink a gallon of water a day which you should be doing anyway and there shouldn't be any problems
good luck man get huge
very Intresting.I take in around 250 grams of protein a day.Your right on the slow actign carbs,yams(sweet ptotaoes,brown rice,aotmeal,barley...right now im eating brown rice..so i am getting in slow acting carbs after the postraining window of oppurtunity.

what im doing now is gaining muscle at the same time losing fat.is it possible? yes ive done it in the last 8 weeks ive been cutting ive lost 1 1/4 inch off my waist,and only dropped 5 lbs,and gained some muscle. the max-ot program worked/is working.So far
i like Mohn.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it definitely is possible to cut and still gain muscle no matter what anyone says its just hard to gain a ton of muscle i'd still up that protein a lot

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another thing i like to go out to clubs on fri/sat nights i beleive they say no alcky on methlys right? not even 1 tequila? actually its easy for me not to drink.since i took my break i went out last fri and drank.but other than that i never drink.but going to clubs i have to make sure i bring some food along.cause ill go out and eat,while at a club.

it takes dediction !

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
it definitely is possible to cut and still gain muscle no matter what anyone says its just hard to gain a ton of muscle i'd still up that protein a lot
yeah get that Protien Up!!

why settle with sub-par Results when you are Busting your A$$ in The Gym??

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol my protein is up at 250 grams.im making goodgains

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT DRINK AT ALL!!! if you are considering drinking you are not ready for ph/aas

secondly 250 grams of protein is not enough
you think you're making good gains now? eat more protein and see what happens
food is the world's greatest anabolic that cannot be stressed enough

D

dego

Awards
Drinking on methyls is a big HELL NO. I have never had problems on methyls even M1T (currently using). EXCEPT for when I had ONE drink while on M4AD I droped my dosage the day before drinking and didn't use any for 2 days after or the day of. I knew it wasn't a good idea so I made sure to drink tons of water to help. It didn't help I felt like I was kicked all night long in my kidneys for 2 days straight. A couple grams of ALA and N-acetyl-cysteine and I was back to normal by day 3. Moral of the story DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER DONE. :frustrate

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DO NOT DRINK AT ALL!!! if you are considering drinking you are not ready for ph/aas

Thank you..im going to try your advice.

food is the world's greatest anabolic that cannot be stressed enough-thank you

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey i usually train 5 days a week .Since im on mohn i put some work in today.did neck seperatly,then did squats ,calve raises,and incline bench press.Im brining up my upper chest.

my incline bench press has improved.I got 225, 2 reps easy today.Im keeping consistant with diet.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I relize,It could be be something else.

I am not hungry.i have to force myself to eat even though i dont want too.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

Agreed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im catnapping alot more during the day ,after training.Diet is Good but i know i could do better and im already on it.Any recommendations on how to eat more?(even though im cutting) My appetight dont seem to be as hungry as when i wasnt on mohn

ive heard b12 would make me hungrier

T

the Cardinal

Awards
day 8 strength is up..feeling good.
Are you using the Serious Nutrition brand? I think I saw you mention it in another thread, and like most M4OHN users, I'm curious as to whether it seems to be a legit product.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes im using mohn its working good for me.strength is up ..bodyfat is down a lil already ...one guy that used to be a training partner but i have another training partner....asked me today what im on....

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I don't know man, I just started a cut cycle with MOHN and today is day 2. I'm feeling like a million bucks...I think the quality of sleep is better. Today in the gym my strength went up by a couple reps on everything. I've got a good feeling about this stuff, but we'll see.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know man, I just started a cut cycle with MOHN and today is day 2. I'm feeling like a million bucks...I think the quality of sleep is better. Today in the gym my strength went up by a couple reps on everything. I've got a good feeling about this stuff, but we'll see.
im almost starting week three...yea i feel terrific

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
october 25th,2004

I started on oct.11th ....today i got 275 very easy on Flat Bench Press once. my strength has gone up some.considering about 2 weeks, mohn is working.Bodyfat has reduced,strength is up and i'm feeling fantasic.

time to eat

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Why are you doing double and singels on bench?? Thei don't build muscle you know.

Leave your ego at home!! Or you'll be treating a pec any day now. Unless your a powerlifter offcourse??

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i max out every once in a while because i want too.

the way i train is heavy.