NEWBIE, HELP ME

B

b.khangai

Awards
Hello all,

me 31 old and 2 years in gym. Tried to using supplements wasting much money, drinking a lot of them stopped gaining muscles. And I want to try steroids and no idea about cycles, dosage and where to get it. Please make me advices. I have made research on steroid online stores and read reviews but totally sick which is real or fake?

Your suggestions would be very appreciate for me.

Thanks

M

masodonis

Awards
Don't know if you'll have much luck saying what do I take... What are your goals, macros and what is your training regimen? A lot of guys jump into steroids without getting the fundamentals right first!

Training, diet, supplements, then work out of you need AAS.

R

Ripped021

Awards
^ This! Kind of hard to tell you what to get when you don't give any details other than you want to try steroids.

I've found that reading through a bunch of threads and logs on here has answered a bunch of questions. Look through those to get a foundation of information and then if you have specific questions, start a thread.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 years in the gym isn't enough to justify jumping into hormonal compounds. Purchase the Anabolics book by William Llewellyn and read, read, read.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
B Anabolics 4
jtmass Anabolics 37
S Anabolics 3
O Anabolics 2