Cycle recommendations? Info inside

SR83

SR83

Awards
Some of you might recognize me by now, I have been asking tons of questions on here the past week. So to make it easier I am going to give you guys all the info, and let you run with it with what you think would be the best route.
Firstly, The past couple of months I had decided I wanted to do my first bodybuilding competition on Nov. 3rd of this year.
I was thinking about doing a test c/ anadrol cycle, with maybe even tren which would look like
Test C. -250mg/e3d. 12-16 weeks
Tren ace - 50mg/ed. 8-10 weeks
Anadrol - 100mg/ed. 6 weeks

Which once I got into the 12 week period before my show I would switch to prop and begin cutting

What do you guys think? Does this sound solid or if not please make any recommendations you see fit. I have done 3 cycles but I am still always learning. Or if you think I should pick a show further out let me know

My stats-
22 years old
5'6
200 lbs
14-15% bf

I have done test c. And i used dbol with it last time

If you need pics to judge let me know

Thanks!

SR83

SR83

Awards
Forgot to mention, I won't be starting until mid June

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Some of you might recognize me by now, I have been asking tons of questions on here the past week. So to make it easier I am going to give you guys all the info, and let you run with it with what you think would be the best route.
Firstly, The past couple of months I had decided I wanted to do my first bodybuilding competition on Nov. 3rd of this year.
I was thinking about doing a test c/ anadrol cycle, with maybe even tren which would look like
Test C. -250mg/e3d. 12-16 weeks
Tren ace - 50mg/ed. 8-10 weeks
Anadrol - 100mg/ed. 6 weeks

Which once I got into the 12 week period before my show I would switch to prop and begin cutting

What do you guys think? Does this sound solid or if not please make any recommendations you see fit. I have done 3 cycles but I am still always learning. Or if you think I should pick a show further out let me know

My stats-
22 years old
5'6
200 lbs
14-15% bf

I have done test c. And i used dbol with it last time

If you need pics to judge let me know

Thanks!
If you use tren, make sure to be off of it for at least 6 weeks before starting pct or pct will be hell. Also have caber on hand. I'd up the tren dose to 75mg ed.

SR83

SR83

Awards
If you use tren, make sure to be off of it for at least 6 weeks before starting pct or pct will be hell. Also have caber on hand. I'd up the tren dose to 75mg ed.
Ok so tren through 8 weeks and keep test going for atleast 14 then

I have tried finding caber online can you PM me?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
well I hate it just cos I hate drol, and 2 weeks of tren? what's the point of that

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
you HONESTLY just recomened 75mg ED of tren ace for first time? seriously, u should never give advise, and be banned.

OP, start at 25mg ED for a week, bump to 50mg ED for 2weeks, and than consider going to 75mg. ur really not gonna need much more than 50mg ED, if u do its either ur training/diet sucks, or ur tren is bunk.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
you HONESTLY just recomened 75mg ED of tren ace for first time? seriously, u should never give advise, and be banned.

OP, start at 25mg ED for a week, bump to 50mg ED for 2weeks, and than consider going to 75mg. ur really not gonna need much more than 50mg ED, if u do its either ur training/diet sucks, or ur tren is bunk.
Lol anything less is just a waste of money. That little amount of tren likely won't have any muscle building effects and no muscle sparing effects = waste of time. Most people don't even notice sides at 50mg ed, I sure didn't.

OP, you can start at 75mg if you want. If the sides get bad then stop taking it and they'll be gone in a day. Doing it the way this guy above me suggest will lead you to the same conclusion, but you'll waste a lot more tren.

SR83

SR83

Awards
I appreciate both of your help guys. Everyones gunna have different opinions. If I had to pick eith er Anadrol or Tren Ace which would you recommend just based off of gaining most lean muscle possible. Id either run tren for 8 or 9 weeks or anadrol for 6 weeks

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate both of your help guys. Everyones gunna have different opinions. If I had to pick eith er Anadrol or Tren Ace which would you recommend just based off of gaining most lean muscle possible. Id either run tren for 8 or 9 weeks or anadrol for 6 weeks
Tren can be a double edge sword for some. I personally don't gain a lot of mass on tren, but it seems to keep me lean while im bulking. Drol on the other hand puts a lot of weight on me quick, up to 20lbs in six weeks with about 5 of that being keepable muscle/glycogen/water. Lots of variables though. Run the drol at 50mg a day and space out the dosage. I can take up to 150mg a day, but I have to space out the pills otherwise I get a ridiculous headache. Drol headaches are no ****in joke.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Tren can be a double edge sword for some. I personally don't gain a lot of mass on tren, but it seems to keep me lean while im bulking. Drol on the other hand puts a lot of weight on me quick, up to 20lbs in six weeks with about 5 of that being keepable muscle/glycogen/water. Lots of variables though. Run the drol at 50mg a day and space out the dosage. I can take up to 150mg a day, but I have to space out the pills otherwise I get a ridiculous headache. Drol headaches are no ****in joke.
So anadrol would be best for what I am looking for then? If I did Anadrol it would be for 6 weeks. But if I only did 50 mg a day I would have a **** ton left over. Would 100mg be too much? Id be doing 250mg test e3d

jt339

Awards
  • Established
So anadrol would be best for what I am looking for then? If I did Anadrol it would be for 6 weeks. But if I only did 50 mg a day I would have a **** ton left over. Would 100mg be too much? Id be doing 250mg test e3d
It depends. People are different when it comes to tren. I have a few buddies who explode on it, while I do not. Don't get in a hurry to use more gear. Using 50mg your first time may equate to a 40lb gain on a certain lift while 100mg will lead to 50lbs. So you got 10 more pounds out of the lift, but you used twice as much gear. To me, that isn't worth it, but if you have money to blow then have at it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd definitely run tren instead of abombs.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Stri8ted you seem to love tren haha
Lol actually I haven't used it yet, but my bros rave about it. Its definitely gonna b thrown in my next cycle though.

SR83

SR83

Awards
I know the whole roid rage stuff is ****, but I have heard that tren makes you way more irritable than test, is that true?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know the whole roid rage stuff is ****, but I have heard that tren makes you way more irritable than test, is that true?
Yep its 5 times as anabolic and androgenic, prepare to flip sh*t lol.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
This is your third cycle at 22? I'd cut some bodyfat before going on cycle.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
It makes you more irritable ime. Mine is very easily controlled as I tend to not freak out about anything in general, but with tren the stupidest thing can make me flip ****. I hide it though and just laugh like I normally would. You gotta have some self control with the stuff.

SR83

SR83

Awards
It makes you more irritable ime. Mine is very easily controlled as I tend to not freak out about anything in general, but with tren the stupidest thing can make me flip ****. I hide it though and just laugh like I normally would. You gotta have some self control with the stuff.
I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly
Definitely a good decision.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes sounds good bro.