andro drive!Supression question.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
They say you can use the andro series with an otc pct set in place.I would like to give andro drive a go once my nads get the okay.at 6 daily for 8 weeks how bad will the supression be?Similar to low dose ostraine supression?(basicly none)

Thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For all I've read it will be close to none and you can get away with their TRS , (toco 8, sustain alpha and TCF I think it had...) And it comes with full directions for the stack too. I would wait for the Androlean to finally be in stock , the Androlean+Andro drive combo is supposed to be really low on suppresion too at 6 AL and 3 AD every day , and for 8 weeks of that you get away with 4 weeks of TRS ^^. Pricey , but instant leanness with sweet ass nutrition and intense training!.

G

gymrat99

Awards
They say you can use the andro series with an otc pct set in place.I would like to give andro drive a go once my nads get the okay.at 6 daily for 8 weeks how bad will the supression be?Similar to low dose ostraine supression?(basicly none)

Thanks.
Honestly I would check put the pp forum. I for one would recommend low dosage of torem or something similar if you going to stack it. you might be ok wiht just drive but it also depends what you looking to do.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
just do 10mg of nolva or 25 mg of clomid for 2-3 weeks to be safe with OTC stack.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
The AndroDrive users recovered easily after 8 weeks. Just had a guy do 12 weeks and his testosterone level 24 hrs after his final dose of AndroDrive was 524 ng/dL and FT was 82.7 --- That should give you a nice idea of how suppressive AD is on the HPTA -- and that our -once-a-day dosing is doing as we planned.

-Matt

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The AndroDrive users recovered easily after 8 weeks. Just had a guy do 12 weeks and his testosterone level 24 hrs after his final dose of AndroDrive was 524 ng/dL and FT was 82.7 --- That should give you a nice idea of how suppressive AD is on the HPTA -- and that our -once-a-day dosing is doing as we planned.

-Matt
Yeah I believe the science and idea behind the morning-once-a-day dosing works perfectly , gives the hormones time enough to rise , shine , and go down , then rise again :p!