Is this gyno please help

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
photo (2).JPG
i know my stomach is pretty damn bloated but thats cuse i just ate hella food, anyway is it lookin like gyno to anyone??????????????????

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
agree.

if they always looked like that, then no.
if youve noticed a change during your cycle, then keep an eye on it.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
thank you so much guys! i was just worried because i felt it getting puffy and sore

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
thank you so much guys! i was just worried because i felt it getting puffy and sore
mmv3 does have some aromatization, just not much. some puffiness is normal. if it actually hurts even without touching it, and when u do touch it you can easily find a large hard uncomfortable lump then that may be a bad sign. you could run some low dose erase or something with the mmv3 if you want, would mitigate the puffiness and help u lean out some

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
word sounds like a plan and i been training 2 years

masodonis

Awards
Your chest actually looks very similar to mine a few years ago. Keep at it bro. Progress will be slow even with AAS, but keep training hard and eating right and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i hate how wen u first try to work on ur chest it just looks like u got titys (i think the best way to combat is wit dem incline benches to work ur upper chest)

Conte

Conte

Awards
Looks like fat and endomorph body with a little high levels of prolactin and too much water.

Gyno nipples hurt and they are very sensitive and hard.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
well im bloated on creatine and alot of food so thats why look like an endo but im meso more towards the ecto side

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
is there any pain or nodule behind the nipple?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
rarley but last night my left nipple was on fire in pain so i got scared

masodonis

Awards
rarley but last night my left nipple was on fire in pain so i got scared
If you're still worried then just go see your GP. It's past the point of us being able to help with your anecdotal evidence!

Let us know what the doctor says... And if you've only just started lifting, I would strongly advise that you don't take anything else steroid wise for at least two or three more years!

Not bashing, just advice! :)

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
thanks masodonis, gonna see my doc and after this cycle gonna hold off for a couple years

masodonis

Awards
thanks masodonis, gonna see my doc and after this cycle gonna hold off for a couple years
Good idea. Also, make sure you tell him exactly what you've taken. He will get bloods taken and if your test levels are low (which they will be temporarily because AAS stop your body from producing testosterone) he may try to get you into TRT, which you don't want as that may permanently shut you down.

Be honest with the doctor, and you'll be fine.

Let us know how you go.

masodonis

Awards
Hey Boris just checking in to see how you went at the doctor? Hope everything is all good brother!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I'm all good thanks man, it was just fat, I cut a little and things got better. Going to run beastdrol in sep/October. Btw nice ba k u got their!

masodonis

Awards
I'm all good thanks man, it was just fat, I cut a little and things got better. Going to run beastdrol in sep/October. Btw nice ba k u got their!
Cheers bro. Good to hear it wasn't anything serious. Make sure you do some research on any superdrol clone, they're pretty harsh all round!

Let me know how you go!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 15
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5