Confused about the Potency of MMV3

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
So about two weeks ago I purchased a bottle of MMV3 by LG sciences. I was going to use this as my first PH run because i thought it was a "minor" or "weak" PH. Only into my second week and i have allready put on 7 pounds. Now Im not saying all of the gains are muscle but I actually lost more body fat, (i could tell because i couldn't squeez my stomach flab anymore). I 'm taking 5 caps a day, spaced out every three hours, my diet is around 5000 cals (im bulking). I'm just thinking if a "mild" PH like this can put on 7 pounds in a week, what would stronger compounds do for me, thinking of running anavar or andromass next? If you have any reccs. for a PH thats generally on the "safer" side let me know, I am open to any info, THANKS!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm pretty surprised with Helladrol, I'm just starting the second week and I'm up five pounds. I think it could also be because of how small you are starting, easier to gain mass. For someone your height who is 190 or so they probably wouldn't gain as quickly on the same cycle.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Wait is Helladrol easy to run (from ur point of view)?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
So about two weeks ago I purchased a bottle of MMV3 by LG sciences. I was going to use this as my first PH run because i thought it was a "minor" or "weak" PH. Only into my second week and i have allready put on 7 pounds. Now Im not saying all of the gains are muscle but I aoctually lost more body fat, (i could tell because i couldn't squeez my stomach flab anymore). I 'm taking 5 caps a day, spaced out every three hours, my diet is around 5000 cals (im bulking). I'm just thinking if a "mild" PH like this can put on 7 pounds in a week, what would stronger compounds do for me, thinking of running anavar or andromass next? If you have any reccs. for a PH thats generally on the "safer" side let me know, I am open to any info, THANKS!
It's not the ph, its the cals. I am guessing you weren't eating 5000 a day before the cycle? What is your training history, age? Hdrol is mild but less safe then what you are on now.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Keep in mind I'm only on day 9 of my cycle, started at 75mg ed. Sides have been minimal. Have a little bit of lethargy, back pumps but only really notice them when deadlifting or squatting, had tender nips but have been dosing erase at 1 cap a day and that seems to have stopped it. I feel good about the cycle so far, already increased one of my max lifts by 30lbs. You should check out my log, link in my signature.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well thats the reason im surprised cuse i kept at 5000 cals before the MMV3 to, it seems to have leaned me out. ive been training for 2 years, also on creatine now, so once i get off that gonna prob drop sum more weight and get mo defined

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Well thats the reason im surprised cuse i kept at 5000 cals before the MMV3 to, it seems to have leaned me out. ive been training for 2 years, also on creatine now, so once i get off that gonna prob drop sum more weight and get mo defined
That is the glorious thing about prohormones you can gain muscle and lose fat. I can't imagine that many calories everyday, how many grams of protein and carbs do you put down a day?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if you like the results from mmv3 then try 6 weeks of m1d black.....its also a safer, mild ph but still effective.....you could use forma or formx for pct as well

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
im willing to give m1d a chance, any general info on it ( versus MMV3)?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its a mass builder, mmv3 is dry where as m1db is mildly wet....with the high cals you are consuming your gains should surpass mmv3....

darkstr

Awards
Nice to read you got such a good results. I've been thinking to run M1D Black + MMv3 ( 4caps/d ) as my first cycle and I was quite worried that I didn't choose strong enough products but your topic gave me a better mood because already bought the most of the products nevertheless I'm starting my cycle at the beginning of July.