3rd injection little pain but swollen and red HELP

neoo

Awards
so im takeing 2ccs a week of test enanthate and the first 3 shots went like butter but when i went back to the other quad for the 4th shot it was tough pushing in (scartissue?) and injected fine but its 3 days after and still red and pretty swollen....doesnt hurt. only when touched and not really all that hot... so im not sure if its infected, maybe start of an sterile abscess. or just agitated and taking time for swelling and oil or absorb. not fever or anything feel fine...any thoughts...im guessing im going to wait it out for acouple days see if it goes down and add some heat to it...but some more opinions would help.. thanks guys and its my 2nd cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so im takeing 2ccs a week of test enanthate and the first 3 shots went like butter but when i went back to the other quad for the 4th shot it was tough pushing in (scartissue?) and injected fine but its 3 days after and still red and pretty swollen....doesnt hurt. only when touched and not really all that hot... so im not sure if its infected, maybe start of an sterile abscess. or just agitated and taking time for swelling and oil or absorb. not fever or anything feel fine...any thoughts...im guessing im going to wait it out for acouple days see if it goes down and add some heat to it...but some more opinions would help.. thanks guys and its my 2nd cycle.
i can tell you the same thing happened to me about years ago. and i freaked out for no reason. if you're not running a temp and it's not pussing no worries. mine took about a week tofeel better.

neoo

Awards
thanks man....yea not too worried but its just really swollen, even after 3 days. ......no one else huh?

BigAL46

BigAL46

Awards
Glutes is the best place if you have a long enough needle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I've got the same thing at the moment. Been five days and it's still swollen as fock and has a big red ring around it. it's not hot or anything just a bit sore when I bring my heal to my ass or touch it. How long did yours take to go down op??

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Had it twice. Too early and tired to explain it but don't worry

jugrknot

Awards
Boy do i feel better. Was a bit worried. Thanks lennoxchi

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I had an infection recently and let me just say, you will know when your infected. You get a fever and feel like your dying, antibiotics are a must. if you dont have a fever your probably good but I honestly cant say for sure.

for an infection I had; incredible pain at site, redness, swelling, warmth to touch, sick/weak feeling in entire body, and fever (mine was 101+).